***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bump for the cause
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Up and at'em.........Atom Ant!!! A super-hero bump

Please Play the South............don't forget us.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Hump Day Bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    Bump for the sickies (including myself)
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    I too have slacked for about 16 hours..A bump for my shame!
    Where is Lowlight?
    Please consider playing some dates somewhere in the Southern United States sometime in the very near future...........Please
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • #2663 PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!! Cant you see by now how badly we miss you guys!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    goodnight bump
    Brian
    Reading about protozoans bump..............Please play the South.............
    Okay Eddie!!!! listen to me PLEASE!!!!!

If I keep spending any more time on this thread...I am going to have to close my business!? Why??? Because I am spending to much time bumping this and not taking care of my customers!!!!!!!

Then I will be homeless, my kids will get super-skiny, my cats and dogs will be fighting for the last slice of bread. Then I will have no computer because I haven't paid my electric bill!

HAVE MERCY ON THE SOUTH!!!!!!!! GIVE US A LEG! OKAY A FEW SHOWS!! IF NOT....I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THE PIC OF YOU DANCING DRUNK!!!!!!!!
    HERE IT IS EDDIE!!!!!! SEE WHAT I GOT ON YOU?????????

http://www.funlol.com/pictures/dancing-cat.html
    Where is Lowlight?
    BeBe wrote:
    Okay Eddie!!!! listen to me PLEASE!!!!!

If I keep spending any more time on this thread...I am going to have to close my business!? Why??? Because I am spending to much time bumping this and not taking care of my customers!!!!!!!

Then I will be homeless, my kids will get super-skiny, my cats and dogs will be fighting for the last slice of bread. Then I will have no computer because I haven't paid my electric bill!

HAVE MERCY ON THE SOUTH!!!!!!!! GIVE US A LEG! OKAY A FEW SHOWS!! IF NOT....I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THE PIC OF YOU DANCING DRUNK!!!!!!!!
    HERE IT IS EDDIE!!!!!! SEE WHAT I GOT ON YOU?????????

http://www.funlol.com/pictures/dancing-cat.html

Now that's a cry for help........................:) Please perform multiple concerts in some Southern states of the U.S. in the coming months.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    early bump cuz i held off yesterday....everybody was bumpin great and we stayed on the first page for most of the day yesterday...

dedication, naive and true.....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • It's nice to wake up and see this still on the first page toward the top. Good morning, all!
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
    Please come back and give us poor Southern folk a badly needed injection of real rock n' roll music.........please, we have a serious drought, music-wise, going on right now.
  • You bitches need to wake up and smell the coffee. I am giving this a a.m. bump because we need some jam on our toast soon.
  • tybird wrote:
    Life was better when Krystals stayed open all night and started serving their breakfast menu @ 10:30 p.m. :D That was the place to go eat after a night on the town or a great rock concert.

How about............we take them to Krystals before the show and the Waffle House after the show???? When they play the South, that is.

I'm sure they would be up for that, especially Stone!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    You bitches need to wake up and smell the coffee. I am giving this a a.m. bump because we need some jam on our toast soon.

:D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    My Good Morning Pay Day Bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    tybird wrote:
    My Invertebrate Zoology professor says that there is no such thing as a vegetarian..............a lot of the vegetables have nematodes living in and on them.......cooking may kill them, the body is still there......same thing for cleaning.

My Krystal Burger only has a face on it, only if I draw one with my ketchup packet. :)

Play the South, Baby.......the Grits at Krystals aren't half bad.
    Yes, but has it been proven that nematodes have faces? I think they're just a blob of goo with two eyes. Come to think of it....they're pretty damn tasty!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Hey everybody, you guys have to start bumpin twice as much cause I just moved and don't have any freaking Internet access at home!!! Probably won't have it for at least 4 or 5 more days. DSL SUCKS!! So you have to bump for yourselves AND ME TOO. I don't get much love at work when they see the word "thread" on my screen........

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH......
    AND JAMMERS: BUMP TWICE AS MUCH FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE GOING THRU INTERNET WITHDRAWAL.......
    Thank you!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ok, here's my morning bump.....
    weenie wrote:
    Hey everybody, you guys have to start bumpin twice as much cause I just moved and don't have any freaking Internet access at home!!! Probably won't have it for at least 4 or 5 more days. DSL SUCKS!! So you have to bump for yourselves AND ME TOO. I don't get much love at work when they see the word "thread" on my screen........

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH......
    AND JAMMERS: BUMP TWICE AS MUCH FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE GOING THRU INTERNET WITHDRAWAL.......
    Thank you!

and here's my weenie bump....

that just SOUNDS wrong!
    lunchtime sweet tea and a barbecue sandwich with slaw bump back to the top!

A sitting @ school......hoping the wi-fi connection holds for a little while longer bump..........Please schedule some shows in the SOUTH....and actually performing them would also be nice. :)
  • I thought we were close to 3,000 "votes?" A bump from me too!
    "F**K you, I have laundry to do" -ed
    not gonna lose you bump, back up to the top of the pile
    Lunchtime Bump Back To The Top!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Stoney,
    Are you getting a crap load of rain today???????????????? Dang!

Just another bump..we need to reach 3000!
    Where is Lowlight?
    absolutely perfect weather here today in the old north state...sunny, low humidity, about 80 degrees....

must be that everybody is outside in the south today, cuz this makes twice now we've fallen off the front page today....

focus, people, focus! priorities!!

bump

• Early evening bump.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.