***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    I get the feeling that the band is very aware of this thread. I feel like one of them must want to know what's going on with their fans. So maybe they check this out?? Maybe Kat (hint hint) let's them know how desperate we want to see them in the south???

By your answer, it seems that Eddie does know about all the requests on this board.

So another bump!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Back from birding bump..........Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    No PJ show in the South tonight so we must celebrate one of our friend's B-days at Hooters rather than a show. Don't get me wrong, I love Hooters, but is it really fair to deprive us so? For sure there will be a dark pall over the night's festivities as we think of what might have been. We will do our best to get drunk and enjoy ourselves, but it just wont be the same. I guess we will just have to suck it up and take one for the team. (Sigh) :(
    Do they make smilies with crocodile tears?
    Brian
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    BeBe wrote:
    I get the feeling that the band is very aware of this thread. I feel like one of them must want to know what's going on with their fans. So maybe they check this out?? Maybe Kat (hint hint) let's them know how desperate we want to see them in the south???

By your answer, it seems that Eddie does know about all the requests on this board.

So another bump!

unofficial sticky bump to find out

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    NCBRI wrote:
    No PJ show in the South tonight so we must celebrate one of our friend's B-days at Hooters rather than a show. Don't get me wrong, I love Hooters, but is it really fair to deprive us so? For sure there will be a dark pall over the night's festivities as we think of what might have been. We will do our best to get drunk and enjoy ourselves, but it just wont be the same. I guess we will just have to suck it up and take one for the team. (Sigh) :(
    Do they make smilies with crocodile tears?
    Hooters=a great grilled cheese sandwich........and I am not joking. Please play the South...........and if Krystals' isn't your kinda place.......we will take you to Hooters :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky bump to find out

lol!

We'll make this go up to 10,000 posts if we have too.

But seriously, they must be aware of all us begging them to come south! By Eddie acknowledging...i will bet that he is aware of our "needs". I am looking at the Marseille setlist..and I want that one!!!!! lol!!
    Where is Lowlight?
    BeBe wrote:
    lol!

But seriously, they must be aware of all us begging them to come south! By Eddie acknowledging...i will bet that he is aware of our "needs". I am looking at the Marseille setlist..and I want that one!!!!! lol!!
    3000........then onto 10,000!!!!! Please Play the South!!!!!
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    tybird wrote:
    Hooters=a great grilled cheese sandwich........and I am not joking. Please play the South...........and if Krystals' isn't your kinda place.......we will take you to Hooters :D

Grilled cheese eh? I think the only time I have ever seen anyone order a grilled cheese at any restaurant Ive been to was for their kids. Does the Hooters version have anything on it besides cheese? It just seems so simple of a sandwich. I just usually order wings or a grilled chicken sandwich. Now Im curious. So, if this thread has done nothing, it has done at least one thing. tybird has taught me something about the culinary arts at my local Hooters establishment.
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    Grilled cheese eh? I think the only time I have ever seen anyone order a grilled cheese at any restaurant Ive been to was for their kids. Does the Hooters version have anything on it besides cheese? It just seems so simple of a sandwich. I just usually order wings or a grilled chicken sandwich. Now Im curious. So, if this thread has done nothing, it has done at least one thing. tybird has taught me something about the culinary arts at my local Hooters establishment.
    Three types of cheese on Texas toast......yummmmmmmmmm.....have never gotten over my childhood love of the grilled cheese......could probably eat'em four or five times a week. I don't have the best of digestive systems, and they agree with it. It comes with fries on the Hooters' menu.

Please Play the South........we love those grilled cheeses.....:D
  • Back to page 1! PLEASE give us some news! Play the south!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    BeBe wrote:
    lol!

Bump
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    I think you guys got skipped
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
    I think you guys got skipped

we think so, too, but we're trying to rectify that....

unofficial sticky!

*****Official********* Bump........Please Play the South
  • Let us know something bitches. We have had over 2,000 posts on this topic and I guarantee it will reach 3,000 so cough up the yes or no!
    Please Play the South............We love ya, dudes.
  • I flew to vegas and loved the show but, fuck, please come to Florida, anywhere, and it'll be nuts. I'm sure of it. Hell shit damn!
    4.FOOTSTEPS
    Tampa x 3, West Palm, Kissimmee, Vegas
  • I flew to vegas and loved the show but, fuck, please come to Florida, anywhere, and it'll be nuts. I'm sure of it. Hell shit damn!

Yea! cussing is a must dude! Fuck!
  • AND BTW, we might have one crazy ass and profitable ccf pre-party too. Just bring the trucks down with your shit and get on the plane, bus, car, skate/surf board, or pogo stick! I don't give a fuck if you all do the centipede here, just bring it on.
    4.FOOTSTEPS
    Tampa x 3, West Palm, Kissimmee, Vegas
  • In honor of my friend BeBe and her great eddie's pics and her nice message in the other thread!!! :D

Pearl Jam play the south, specially Florida!! and then play south of the border, Mexico!! ;)
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
    In honor of my friend BeBe and her great eddie's pics and her nice message in the other thread!!! :D

Pearl Jam play the south, specially Florida!! and then play south of the border, Mexico!! ;)

Oh bless you chica!!!

Okay here's the deal...
    Anything south of the Mason-Dixon line has to be played..That would include the south pole as far as I'm concern..

Come on PJ!! Log on this site and just give us a sticky with the tour dates!!!! Okay???? Now you have a few days off, no excuses..Oh and I want tonight's setlist...not asking for much..:)
    Where is Lowlight?
    unofficial sticky bump from the sunday morning faithful

dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky bump from the sunday morning faithful

I will second that motion..I am so dedicated to this thread that I haven't even had my morning coffee yet.
    Where is Lowlight?
    Sunday morning..........time to watch some NFL bump..........Please play the South
    tybird wrote:
    Sunday morning..........time to watch some NFL bump..........Please play the South

Crap! That's right!! I forgot about the games today..Maybe I could get the Bucs to wear armbands until PJ plays the south?????
    Where is Lowlight?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    sunday morning bump
    BeBe wrote:
    Crap! That's right!! I forgot about the games today..Maybe I could get the Bucs to wear armbands until PJ plays the south?????
    Thank God for DirecTV's NFL Gameticket bump............A bunch of folks in the South would love some Pearl Jams in the next five or six months.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    BeBe wrote:
    Oh bless you chica!!!

Okay here's the deal...
    Anything south of the Mason-Dixon line has to be played..That would include the south pole as far as I'm concern..

Come on PJ!! Log on this site and just give us a sticky with the tour dates!!!! Okay???? Now you have a few days off, no excuses..Oh and I want tonight's setlist...not asking for much..:)

Any place we can drive to within 9-10 hours or so would be great. We're not picky.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    Still pulling for a Southern leg............Please Play the south.
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."