***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    We would welcome Pearl Jam with open arms to the Bright, Sunny South........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky bump back to page 1!

my god, it's been too long....

last show i saw: 7/1/03 bristow.....3 years, two months, 4 days, and counting....not that i'm counting ;)

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    NCBRI wrote:
    Just a reminder that the purpose of this thread is to show how much The South loves PJ and and how much they want to be able to see them somewhere near them. It wasn't started so that people would argue with each other and bash people based on their geographical location be it The North, The South, Europe, (or even Mars). Keep it possitive and keep the posts "of support" coming. There are other threads around here where you can piss on each other and mark your territory. In the meantime, I hope everyone who has gotten to see a show this tour has enjoyed it. Especially the Europeans who have waited since 2000 for a show anywhere near them. We are all fans of this amazing band.

Normally I wouldn't quote myself. Just reminding everyone, that despite an executive decision to create a "merger" of threads, this is supposed to be about possitive vibes.
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    Normally I wouldn't quote myself. Just reminding everyone, that despite an executive decision to create a "merger" of threads, this is supposed to be about possitive vibes.
    Positive vibes............buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    goodnite bump once again
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Bebe is actually going to bed before 4 a.m. today! So a off to bed bump for all of us in need of a show!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Holy Crap! PLEASE play Florida!!!! We miss you guys!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    Good Night Bump
    Brian
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    stoneg wrote:
    Please Play Florida for Pearl Juli's sake.So she can see her first ever Pearl Jam show!

haha :D yep yep. What StoneyG said :)

(thanks btw, lol).

:D PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    We will take you out for Krystals after the show.........:) Please play the South.
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
    First bump of the morning..........Please play the South, soon. :):):):)
  • tybird wrote:
    We will take you out for Krystals after the show.........:) Please play the South.

Nice! Krystals are always nice after a concert. Seems like all the Waffle Houses' are filled up too!! Damn drunks!! Southern shows coming soon!!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha :D yep yep. What StoneyG said :)

(thanks btw, lol).

:D PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!! :D
    You are welcome.I need to see them again so I am using you as an excuse.sorry! lol
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    You are welcome.I need to see them again so I am using you as an excuse.sorry! lol

hahahaha, it's a GOOD excuse nonetheless :D

♪ Juli ♪
    This thing hasn't been bumped for an hour, so bump
    cookie5798 wrote:
    Nice! Krystals are always nice after a concert. Seems like all the Waffle Houses' are filled up too!! Damn drunks!! Southern shows coming soon!!!
    Life was better when Krystals stayed open all night and started serving their breakfast menu @ 10:30 p.m. :D That was the place to go eat after a night on the town or a great rock concert.

How about............we take them to Krystals before the show and the Waffle House after the show???? When they play the South, that is.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    BUMP, because I haven't since yesterday...............

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE??
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    BUMP, because I haven't since yesterday...............

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE??
    Bumping for 3000...................
    Some people may not realize that Krystal is the South's pseudo-version of White Castle burgers...and they are exceptionally good after a long night of partying!

Oh, and bump for the cause!
  • Bumping cuz all the Krystals around me are still oipen 24 hrs, and still serve breakfast earlier than any other place :)
  • Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    Bump for the one time I actually went to Krystals, and it wasn't half bad.
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    mmmmm krystals... That is a tasty burger.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Bump for vegetarians and vegans........ don't eat anything with a face
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:

not really sure whats in a Krystal burger.....you might be safe
    weenie wrote:
    My Invertebrate Zoology professor says that there is no such thing as a vegetarian..............a lot of the vegetables have nematodes living in and on them.......cooking may kill them, the body is still there......same thing for cleaning.

My Krystal Burger only has a face on it, only if I draw one with my ketchup packet. :)

Play the South, Baby.......the Grits at Krystals aren't half bad.
  • Bbuummmppppppp!
    Buuuuuuummmmmmppppppppp!!!!!!!!!

♪ Juli ♪
    Just in case there is someone out there who still doesn't know about our mission. The mission to let PJ know how much The South loves them and how much we really want to see them in our neck of the woods. Feel free to contribute to the thread and show your "bumps".
    Brian
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    haven't bumped in a few days, i'm slacking here
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016