Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    oh, mnrhyner, don't let it expire! send the 20 bucks and keep the faith!
  • Options
    Get back up there!
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Snapping back to the front..................
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    come to texas!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 242
    Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida
    Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida
    Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida FFlorida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida FloridaFlorida Florida Florida Florida Florida FloridaFlorida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida
    lorida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    Yeah. What he said.....
    All that plus 1.
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Just got done listening to the San Diego show for the first time. Holy Crap! Dont deny us some of that PJ love. The band sounds absolutely amazing right now. And Hail Hail the lucky ones in Europe who are about to see some shows. You've got some good shit coming your way guys. Enjoy it. You deserve it after the long wait. Ive got faith that the boys will be down here eventually. The song says: "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead", but damn the spring is a long ways away.
    Brian
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    IamMine wrote:
    Ooh, the day I look forward to your NEW signature.

:);)

LOL! :D me too!!!!!!!! :D:D:D haha.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    yield2me wrote:
    come to texas!

Dallas/Austin/San Antonio and twice in Houston....(-: puuuuuulease.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    NCBRI wrote:
    Just got done listening to the San Diego show for the first time. Holy Crap! Dont deny us some of that PJ love. The band sounds absolutely amazing right now. And Hail Hail the lucky ones in Europe who are about to see some shows. You've got some good shit coming your way guys. Enjoy it. You deserve it after the long wait. Ive got faith that the boys will be down here eventually. The song says: "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead", but damn the spring is a long ways away.

650.00 round trip....Continental...yea baby yea.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    NCBRI wrote:
    Yes, it IS AWESOME! A friend on the West Coast made me copies of his boots for all the WC shows and except for Gorge I, SD is definitely the best.

Just think about it, before you know it Thanksgiving will be here, then Christmas, then New Years and BOOM!!! Springtime!! And think how much fun we'll all have TALKING about it before it gets here ie. tickets, venues, where to stay, etc, etc. I went thru all that waiting for the Gorge shows and the anticipation is almost as good as the event. Now getting some NEWS on the spring is a different story.....
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    ledhed43ledhed43 Posts: 114
    Play anywhere in tennessee. preferably memphis or even little rock if you gotta skip TN. i went the last time they were in little rock and had an awesome time. that place has a lot more to offer than i had imagined, which basically was a flying saucer and the hottest waitress i have ever had.

or asheville, nc. there isnt a bad seat in that arena and its friendly town for their politics.
    Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best.

~Frank Zappa
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Bump
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    Just showing my love for today....

Bottom of Page 2....Not good
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    NewmanUSPS wrote:
    Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida FFlorida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida FloridaFlorida Florida Florida Florida Florida FloridaFlorida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida
    lorida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida Florida

bump
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    I wouldn't be able to make any of the shows, but here's hoping you southern people get your fair share of PJ soon!
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Please play Florida! How hard does a girl gotta beg? We need some PJ love in Florida!!!!Florida!!!Florida!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    holleroxx wrote:
    Please play Florida! How hard does a girl gotta beg? We need some PJ love in Florida!!!!Florida!!!Florida!!!

I second that. I need to lose my PJ virginity soon and change my signature.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    weenie wrote:
    Yes, it IS AWESOME! A friend on the West Coast made me copies of his boots for all the WC shows and except for Gorge I, SD is definitely the best.

Just think about it, before you know it Thanksgiving will be here, then Christmas, then New Years and BOOM!!! Springtime!! And think how much fun we'll all have TALKING about it before it gets here ie. tickets, venues, where to stay, etc, etc. I went thru all that waiting for the Gorge shows and the anticipation is almost as good as the event. Now getting some NEWS on the spring is a different story.....

Exactly, that "lack of news" is just beating me to death. "Im already cut up and half dead."
    Brian
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    It's Friday!!

:)

buMp
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    It's Friday!!

:)

buMp
    And Friday must be "bump" day............yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    YYYYYYYYYY
    WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA
    pretty please?...~
    YYYYYYYYYY
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    YYYYYYYYYY
    WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA
    pretty please?...~
    YYYYYYYYYY
    Pretty cool, eh...............
  • Options
    1900 posts and counting..........
    NEWS PLEASE SOON!!!!!!!!
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    weenie wrote:
    1900 posts and counting..........
    NEWS PLEASE SOON!!!!!!!!
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!
    Excuse me.....1899..............!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Now it's #1900. Please play Florida.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    #1901-WPB, FL (pretty please?)...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Wow, I think I just ran over a BUMP in the road on my way home from work here in the "Southern Part of Heaven".
    Brian
  • Options
    Keepin' it above the fold....

Florida awaits!