Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Gotta keep it alive - WE WANT PEARL JAM IN THE SOUTH!! (especially in Atlanta)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Please?

Pretty Please?

are we sticky eligible yet? haha
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    matt and jeff hardy are from cameron, north carolina...come play them a show!!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    YYYYYYYYYY
    F * L * O * R * I * D * A
    YYYYYYYYYY

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM
    [[[[[[[[[
    Brian
  • Options
    If the quickest way to a man's heart is thru his stomach......then the band should consider this:

I just got THE BEST PEACHES IN THE WORLD from Cowpens, SC. I will make homemade peach cobbler and home made vanilla ice cream for the boys if they will
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    soon though, peaches don't last long :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    this thread just wont die!!! good on you guys., i hope they play the south too at least they will still be playing...and that gives me hope for seattle or vancouver or BOISE!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    please play FLORIDA!!! We miss you dearly!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    Nighty. night bump up front......
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!
    please :)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    hell yea, another day, another bump for the south!
  • Options
    xxxxxxxxxx Posts: 14
    thats right bump!
  • Options
    bumpin-goodnight.

... Ishmael thought for a moment, "Among the people of your culture, which want to destroy the world?"
    "Which want to destroy it? As far as I know, no one specifically wants to destroy the world."

"And yet you do destroy it, each of you. Each of you contributes daily to the destruction of the world."

"Yes, that's so."

"Why don't you stop?"

I shrugged, "Frankly, we don't know how."

"You're captives of a civilizational system that more or less compels you to go on destroying the world in order to live."

"Yes, that's the way it seems."

Is it man's destiny to rule the world? Or is a higher destiny possible for him -- one more wonderful than man has ever imagined for himself.
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 475
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    monday morning bump!! I really don't think they will let us down! They are saving the best for last!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    cookie5798 wrote:
    monday morning bump!! I really don't think they will let us down! They are saving the best for last!

bump

yawn

another beautiful day in paradise
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Booking passage back to the front page...........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    bump

and a footnote

a simple yes or no, or maybe just a not sure yet, and that would be alright too

*muah, hugs, kisses*
  • Options
    Dollpartz wrote:
    bump

and a footnote

a simple yes or no, or maybe just a not sure yet, and that would be alright too

*muah, hugs, kisses*

Lunchtime BUMP for "a simple yes or no, or maybe just a not sure yet"
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    bump
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    Wpb
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 242
    Bump
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Bump
    Brian
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    back to page 1...where it belongs!

can we get anything? please, just throw us a bone of some kind!!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    one more for the road
  • Options
    I guess they want us to run this thing up to 5,000 posts. Or maybe even up to something like the "Pearl Jam in Argentina" thread with 36,000 posts.....
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    reason #1804 to play the south and Florida. IM BEGGING.... PLEASE!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    what the hell is this doing on page 2, back up ya go!
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    weenie wrote:
    I guess they want us to run this thing up to 5,000 posts. Or maybe even up to something like the "Pearl Jam in Argentina" thread with 36,000 posts.....

Whatever it takes then....

It's going to happen...I can feel it
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Bump!
    I'll be back
  • Options
    cassidpcassidp Posts: 31
    Bump to the front
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    signature says it all!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.