Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Be a good little thread and go back to the first page.........thank you
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    cpsilo1cpsilo1 Posts: 73
    Without having to go through all 100+ pages, has there ever been an official word from PJ on when (or why not) they will (or won't) be playing the south?
  • Options
    cpsilo1 wrote:
    Without having to go through all 100+ pages, has there ever been an official word from PJ on when (or why not) they will (or won't) be playing the south?
    All's quiet on the southern front..............no word
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    YYYYYYYYYY
    WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA
    pretty please?...~
    YYYYYYYYYY

I LOVE IT!!! :D

YES! PLAY WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA PLEASE!!! :D:D:D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    tybird wrote:
    All's quiet on the southern front..............no word

roger that

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Bump!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Come on baby! Play Florida!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    I'm from Mexico, but I support you, you deserve Pearl Jam!!

Take care!
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Friday night BUMP.....
    Keep it up jammers, you rock. Thanks for being who you are.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Saturday morning Limited Collector's Edition thunder-storm bump
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    A little Saturday morning love bump....
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Here's a Saturday afternoon, need to get my ass moving, bump...... Bump for the thread, and bump for getting my ass moving!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Im bumping for the children.
    Brian
  • Options
    My feet hurt.

oh yes...and please play the South :)

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Why in the hell is this not on page 1!! Play FLORIDA and all my southern neighbors!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    therovertherover Posts: 88
    Birthday bump. Now how about my present?

PLAY RALEIGH!!!!!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    therover wrote:
    Birthday bump. Now how about my present?

PLAY RALEIGH!!!!!

Hey jammer, Happy Birthday!

Here's a birthday bump for ya!
  • Options
    therovertherover Posts: 88
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Hey jammer, Happy Birthday!

Here's a birthday bump for ya!

Thank You!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    get back on the front page!

never know when somebody "connected" might see this and have somen pity on us....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    bump bump

bring on the 3rd Leg
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Sunday bump
  • Options
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Sunday bump
    Ditto
  • Options
    Thanks for keepin' this goin' while I took a break yesterday....
  • Options
    Thanks for keepin' this goin' while I took a break yesterday....
    Why you are most welcome....................:)
  • Options
    Dear Pearl Jam,

Since you decided to finally come out with a SOLID and ROCKIN' album, please come to your senses and play the mid-west and the south...

We college students can not afford to drive all the way across the country with current gas prices....

Since you toured the mid-west and the south for Riot Act and Binaural...And those were LACKING...Do us a favor.

Thanks.
    DHB
    "It's BETTER to be PISSED OFF than PISSED ON."
    -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    Bumpy bump bump for the South.

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    GETRIGHT80 wrote:
    We college students can not afford to drive all the way across the country with current gas prices....

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!