Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    cookie5798 wrote:
    signature says it all!
    I'll vote for that!!!!!
    Happy Tuesday morning BUMP to everyone in the South!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    PLEEEEEAAAAASE! :)

How's that? :D
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    artjamartjam Posts: 227
    ....dreaming of a pj show that i dont have to drive 10 hours for....:)
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Onward and upward.............to 36,000 posts if we must.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    magical thread re-appear.....!

OUILA!!
    PLAY THE SOUTH......... (please!)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    psuonepsuone Posts: 2
    Anywhere in Southeast....please!

That is all I have.
  • Options
    I signed up just so I could sign this petition!! We need Pearl Jam in the south!!! Best band in the WORLD!!! A Kentucky show would be great!
    Lexington, KY 2003
    Cleveland, OH 2006
    Cincinnati, OH 2006

...She's standing naked he's apologizing....
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    BluesMan wrote:
    I signed up just so I could sign this petition!! We need Pearl Jam in the south!!! Best band in the WORLD!!! A Kentucky show would be great!

What a great first post! Welcome Aboard.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    BluesMan wrote:
    The more, the merrier
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    my daily bump
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    "Bump up the Jam"
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    sign me up.
    No need to be void,.. or save up on life,...
    Got to spend it all,.....

"Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music." EV

1-14-95, 9-04-00, 7-01-03, 5-30-06, 10-21-06, 10-22-06, 6-17-08, 6-22-08, 8-16-08 E.V., 6-15-09 E.V., 10-28-09, 5-13-10.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    YYYYYYYYYY
    WEST PALM BEACH PRETTY PLEASE?
    YYYYYYYYYY
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    The Who and Pearl Jam should tour the south together on the 2nd leg of their tours because they both have yet to announce anything for the southern half of the U.S. That would be Kick Ass!!......As if.
  • Options
    WELCOME TO ALL YOU NEW SOUTHERN JAMMERS POSTING ON THIS THREAD!
    bump...........
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Keep it going folks. Post! Post! Post!
    Brian
  • Options
    therovertherover Posts: 88
    Hello! I haven't posted much in here lately. Time to get back to what matters most.....

PLAY RALEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mrwolfemrwolfe Posts: 7
    we need charlotte
  • Options
    You should definitely play Houston three times, Austin three times, San Antonio three times, Dallas three times...and Galveston three times! That would make me a very happy person.

Viva la Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    one more bump before I head out for the night.........why oh why hasn't this become a sticky?

why?
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    PLEASE PLAY FLORIDA!!!! I'm gonna have to go on a hungry strike or something. We need Pearl Jam to play the SOUTH! We LOVE you!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    bump time
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22
  • Options
    ed250red250r Posts: 4
    sign....

st. louis
    KC
    memphis
    little rock
    etc..................................
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I just want to scream:

"Carolina Loves Pearl Jam"
    Brian
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    We still have faith!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    Wednesday morning Happy Humpity Bumpity to all Southern Jammers!!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    hey guys, i'm a long time fan, but (obviously) a new poster here...and i'm a birmingham native, so i figured there wasn't a better place for me to jump in than on the south petition! come on PJ, we're cool and we love you down here!