http://www.myspace.com/vedderology

I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain...Release me...
    Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    this so needs to happen!!!
    Yes, it does.............
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    KC, St. Louis, and points south! I'll have moved west again by then, but I'd sure come back for this!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 243
    Bump...
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Back to the front after the midday "clean out"...........
    BUMP for the South!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    bamajam wrote:
    hey guys, i'm a long time fan, but (obviously) a new poster here...and i'm a birmingham native, so i figured there wasn't a better place for me to jump in than on the south petition! come on PJ, we're cool and we love you down here!

Welcome aboard...

and yes PJ...we do love you down here, so let's go (please)
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    bamajam wrote:
    hey guys, i'm a long time fan, but (obviously) a new poster here...and i'm a birmingham native, so i figured there wasn't a better place for me to jump in than on the south petition! come on PJ, we're cool and we love you down here!

welcome fellow alabamian.

I'm not letting hope die!
  • Options
    Come on guys. Do not treat us like this. I have never come to this board or said anything negative in person about PJ. I blow my money on shirts, tickets, albums, bootlegs, Ten Club memberships, etc. I just want a chance to see you guys live, several times, closer to my home. I do not make the money that others on this board make to travel across the country to see you guys. I want to see you perform live in a bad way and just want the opportunity that you gave the other parts of the country to see you play within a reasonable distance from their homes.

Please find your way to:

Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Tulsa (A city you have never been to), Omaha, Kansas City, Shreveport, Dallas, Memphis. Hell come play in my back yard and I will provide the wine, beer, and pot.
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    bamajam wrote:
    Welcome abroad...........from B'ham native (& resident) to another.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    I still want my West Palm Beach 2-nighter.

Please? :o
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Please! Come To Florida!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

I'll settle for just a one nighter at this point....
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

• Options
    Since you asked so nice, I will join your 'Please play the South Petition'... Although I do not live in the south, It seems only fair that they should play down there for y'all ;)
  • Options
    Since you asked so nice, I will join your 'Please play the South Petition'... Although I do not live in the south, It seems only fair that they should play down there for y'all ;)

Haha...thanks clouds...

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I dont think I've been by here yet today....but anyway, bumpity bump bump bump bump!
  • Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    3 nights in tampa, sounds good to me...
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    Since ~Clouds roll by~ isn't from the south but provided such a nice bump for us down here, he/she can crash at my house for the Florida shows. And I'm going to go to every single one...

Play Florida, guys! MIKE! Bring it back home!!!!
  • Options
    Since ~Clouds roll by~ isn't from the south but provided such a nice bump for us down here, he/she can crash at my house for the Florida shows. And I'm going to go to every single one...

Play Florida, guys! MIKE! Bring it back home!!!!

Wow between you and Bdog10 I will be all set. love the southern hospitality!
  • Options
    Closing in on 1900 posts and GETTING STRONGER!!!!
    Bump~~~~~~~~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

bump...~

:)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Still faithful in FLORIDA!!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Bdog10 wrote:
    I'll settle for just a one nighter at this point....

sure...

but I can dream...can't I? :p hehe :D

they've done it before, they should do it AGAIN :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    sure...

hey I'm with you girl ;)

• Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I wouldn't be able to make it to the South, but I'd love to help my Southern jammers...

*signs*

:D

...and I think they will....
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    sure...

Ooh, the day I look forward to your NEW signature.

:);)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    bump this to the top........

thank you for the coolness from the northeast....at least from the shows in your signature i'm guessing that's where you are....very nice, thank you.....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    I was noticing that people in other cities are having PJ parties.... WHEN we get some shows in the South, those of us who have been keeping this thread alive should get together somewhere and party our butts off!!! :)

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    mnrhynermnrhyner Posts: 11
    my ten club membership is about to expire...i've had it for a few years now...i want to renew, but don't no if i can justify it with 0 shows on their world tour...