Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Play the south you Pussies!

:)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    "it sounded like flying...to me"
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    spinDrAtlspinDrAtl Posts: 109
    South, South, South.
    So this is what it's like to be an adult.

Atlanta 4-3-94,Charleston 10-5-96
    Atlanta 8-7-00,Atlanta 4-19-03
    Vegas 6-6-03,Vegas 7-6-06
    Chicago Vic 8-2-07,Columbia 6-16-08
    MSG I 6-24-08, Philadelphia 10-31-09
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    intodeep wrote:
    Play the south you Pussies!

:)
    Hey now........we don't need that kinda' hate on this thread....:) Be nice to the boys............
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Byrd76Byrd76 Posts: 1
    I mean how can they not play St. Louis or Memphis. The way they like to support causes I'm surprised there not playing a benefit show in New Orleans. I'm sure they'll do another tour when they get back from Australia
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    lance_graylance_gray Posts: 166
    I had a dream last night they are coming. And, my dreams always come true. Unless I wake up and my boxer are sticking to my leg. Those dreams never come true.
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    keep it going:

We're Faithfull......We All Believe, We All Believe
    Brian
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Bump ya'll
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    I think I may have stolen this from somebody on this thread, but oh well....
    THE SOUTH IS NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS ALL ENCOMPASSING TRIP........................

PLAY THE SOUTH........!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Holy Crap! PLEASE PLAY FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    mrwolfemrwolfe Posts: 7
    yeah still waiting
  • Options
    Sticky? And I dont mean the Florida heat
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    bump to the front for you
  • Options
    Good Night bumper upper.......
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
  • Options
    vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    Nc Please! :)
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    With a rebel yell..............he cried "Tour, tour. tour here!"
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    We've been waiting so long that we now know ALL the words to ALL the avocado songs!!!!!!

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Avocado barely out three months and the US tour already over after this weekend??

NO WAY!! Play the south!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    whulmefwhulmef Posts: 176
    Raleigh, NC!
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Virginia and North Carolina!!!! WE LOVE YOU! PLEEEEAAASE??!!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Sorry Ten Club, this thread is heading back up to the front again!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    The thread shall rise again!
    Brian
  • Options
    If you come to the south we will give you guys the most energy by far and enthusiasm! We have been studying and singing along will the new album for so long know we know every word! If you come to Florida we will sing a full song for YOU!!! PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!BUMP BUMP BUMP
  • Options
    BPH_4LIFEBPH_4LIFE Posts: 43
    weenie wrote:
    Sorry Ten Club, this thread is heading back up to the front again!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!

Why apologize?? They insult us by not making this thread a sticky. It is important to the fans from the South to see PJ within a reasonable distance to a Southern state. All we are asking, is make this thread a sticky.

Now, onto PJ. Come on guys. Do not treat us like this. I have never come to this board or said anything negative in person about PJ. I blow my money on shirts, tickets, albums, bootlegs, Ten Club memberships, etc. I just want a chance to see you guys live, several times, closer to my home. I do not make the money that others on this board make to travel across the country to see you guys. I want to see you perform live in a bad way and just want the opportunity that you gave the other parts of the country to see you play within a reasonable distance from their homes.

Please find your way to:

Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Tulsa (A city you have never been to), Omaha, Kansas City, Shreveport, Dallas, Memphis. Hell come play in my back yard and I will provide the wine, beer, and pot.
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    BPH_4LIFE wrote:
    Why apologize?? They insult us by not making this thread a sticky. It is important to the fans from the South to see PJ within a reasonable distance to a Southern state. All we are asking, is make this thread a sticky.

Now, onto PJ. Come on guys. Do not treat us like this. I have never come to this board or said anything negative in person about PJ. I blow my money on shirts, tickets, albums, bootlegs, Ten Club memberships, etc. I just want a chance to see you guys live, several times, closer to my home. I do not make the money that others on this board make to travel across the country to see you guys. I want to see you perform live in a bad way and just want the opportunity that you gave the other parts of the country to see you play within a reasonable distance from their homes.

Please find your way to:

Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Tulsa (A city you have never been to), Omaha, Kansas City, Shreveport, Dallas, Memphis. Hell come play in my back yard and I will provide the wine, beer, and pot.

ditto. except please also find your way to

virginia beach
    charlotte
    greensboro
    raleigh
    maybe HOB myrtle beach
    atlanta
    columbia
    greenville/spartanburg
    charleston

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    wahinewahine Posts: 86
    bump bump bump bump
    don't give up!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine. I Am Mine
    Til the Lightning Bolt sets you free

Wahine - I'm a Lightning Bolt

9/2/98, 7/1/03, 10/3/05, 5/30/06, 6/17/08, ED-8/16/08, 10/30/09, 5/13/10, 10/29/13, 10/14/14

-RIP Hippiemom -