Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 475
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Count me in! Anywhere in Florida. Will travel the state for pj!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    As I sit here all upset and wishing I had never transfered my BELOVED GORGE TICKETS to some AS$%&LE (who never payed me for them) all I can think of that would make me feel better is if Pearl Jam will PLAY FLORIDA!!!!!!! Please!! I hope that girl is sweating her sorry ass off at the Gorge right now! Come play for some ever faithfull fans in the SOUTH! We love you!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    ed250red250r Posts: 4
    Sign.....

St Louis
    KC
    Memphis
    Little Rock
    Etc..........................
  • Options
    I'll post again. I'd do many illegal things to get some shows in the south. Here's to hoping they come to VA beach and Charlotte.
  • Options
    BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    holleroxx wrote:
    As I sit here all upset and wishing I had never transfered my BELOVED GORGE TICKETS to some AS$%&LE (who never payed me for them) all I can think of that would make me feel better is if Pearl Jam will PLAY FLORIDA!!!!!!! Please!! I hope that girl is sweating her sorry ass off at the Gorge right now! Come play for some ever faithfull fans in the SOUTH! We love you!

Lets go beat that girls ass...for Florida and the South.
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Wow, reading these fanviews from everywhere else is killing me. All we want is a little Jam.
    Brian
  • Options
    Lets go beat that girls ass...for Florida and the South.
    Thanks for the support. Keep this thread bumpin' and we'll get our shows!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    mrwolfemrwolfe Posts: 7
    play the south!!!
  • Options
    rudiger10rudiger10 Posts: 129
    Play The South! We Love You!!
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    Please!!!
  • Options
    droz49erdroz49er Posts: 1
    Anywhere in the Carolina's will be nice...preferably in Charlotte!
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    PLEASE!!!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    so i decided i would not buy any boots from this tour since they don't care enough to come down to the south and play a show in this area.

the last two gorge setlist have been hard to look at though. I am thinking about breaking down and buying night 1 of the gorge....

:( come on guys come back down south :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    I've already accepted the fact that they aint coming down here. They don't like us.
  • Options
    bump to the front
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    PLEASE!!!
    Have not seen your name in a while?! Glad to see my fellow Florida supporter back in this thread! PLAY FLA!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Please!!!
  • Options
    Please Announce Some More Shows!!!!!!! We Love And Miss You Here In Florida!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    the waiting drove me mad....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    so i decided i would not buy any boots from this tour since they don't care enough to come down to the south and play a show in this area.

the last two gorge setlist have been hard to look at though. I am thinking about breaking down and buying night 1 of the gorge....

:( come on guys come back down south :)

Hey, I'm not even checking out the setlists, lol. And I've been hanging around the AET forum ONLY. I haven't been on The Porch or Given to Fly for a while...because it seems too painful to bear, lol.

And yes...I didn't buy any boots... :p because I don't have much money, and because they sorta kinda...depress me even more, LOL.

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    holleroxx wrote:
    Have not seen your name in a while?! Glad to see my fellow Florida supporter back in this thread! PLAY FLA!!!!!!!!

Yeah...like I just said on that other post, I haven't been on The Porch for a while. AET is my new niche, lol.

and oh yeh....
    PLEASE PLAY FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lack of PJ love is alarming...

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    mrwolfemrwolfe Posts: 7
    damn, this made it down to the 5th page. NOT COOL!!! PLAY THE SOUTH!!!
  • Options
    Please!!!
  • Options
    I Just Want to Scream....Bump
    Brian
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    do it for the children!

maybe if i appeal to the fathers in the band...remember matt's is about, what 5 or 6 now, and of course, olivia being 3-ish, and me having a 4 and a half year old....

i hereby swear on behalf of my only son that i will use my 10c seats (front row last 2 tours) to take my boy to his first pearl jam show....his first show was a couple of years ago....lisa marie presley....

for those i've seen post in other threads who might worry about taking a 5 year old to a show, don't. he's been to nascar races and monster jam in the arena and other loud stuff, with hearing protection, of course....and, assuming i do this in raleigh...i know a few people with security and such ;)

play raleigh for my boy! he loves the jams...

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Need Some Love!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    do it for the children!

for those i've seen post in other threads who might worry about taking a 5 year old to a show, don't. he's been to nascar races and monster jam in the arena and other loud stuff, with hearing protection, of course....and, assuming i do this in raleigh...i know a few people with security and such ;)

The Kids are Alright!
    Brian
  • Options
    gardenlovergardenlover Posts: 185
    well now atleast after opening for U2 in dec., we might be the next area they play! (trying to stay positive)

here's hoping.
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn