***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    tybird wrote:
    I see that the "hate" thread is back on top........oh well, I say ignore it. Show our class and dignity.

PJ
    South
    '07

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=215646

:D
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    weenie wrote:
    It's pretty sad actually. Real PJ fans wouldn't begrudge anyone a few shows. Guess those few posting on that kind of thread just don't get it. The band certainly doesn't buy into erroneously based negativity.

So here's another bump for the South!
    :)

o cheer up. no one hates the south. except the band, but they are just 5 guys from the north. dont sweat it, the rest of us love you
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    jlew24asu wrote:
    I'm still ignoring it.............:D

PJ
    South
    '07
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    .........still ignoring it............:D :D:D

Two for Tuesday

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Twice the fun
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    twofer bump....
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    twofer bump....
    Back at 'ya bump!!

Please play the South in 2007!!!!1
    Doubling the love on Tuesday

I triple dog dare ya to play the South in 2007!!!
    tybird wrote:

And I'll raise a double, to your double :)

PLEASE! Give the South some much needed love and play here in '07!!!

Bump~~~~~~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    we refuse to go away.......

BUMP~~~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Texas 2007
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    New router / wireless access and I don't have to wrestle with my sons to get the computer bump!!

New, tore down old fence and have 17 posts waiting for new fence tomorrow bump! (at least it's not monkey bars!)

New, it is getting COLD OUTSIDE gonna have a fire bump!

New, I hope Pearl Jam is having a fine holiday, resting up and ready to get back to work and let us know something in January Bump
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    So, who WOULD you all like to see open for PJ this Spring?

I vote for MMJ - they were decent.

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky one more piece of evidence bump

in short, north carolina has passed new jersey to become the tenth most populous state in america.

merry christmas, and happy holidays to all

Wow! I knew things were booming but I hadn't seen the numbers and had no idea we were even on the cusp of the top 10 with expectations of moving up another 3 spots in the next 25 years. And I am assuming that doesn't include an estimate for undocumented folks. We sure have plenty of them around.

PJ
    South
    Brian
    In honour of Two fer Tuesday I just want to say:

Hope everyone had/has a.........(Choose your appropriate well wishing)

Merry Christmas
    Happy Chanukah
    Happy Kwanzaa
    Happy Holidays
    Happy Festivus
    Happy Birthday
    Get Well Soon
    Happy Boxing Day
    Happy Tuesday

PJ
    South
    Brian
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    SPALMA wrote:

I'd like to see one of the following bands open up for PJ in the South:

The Black Angels
    Army of Anyone
    Wolfmother (didn't get to see them on the last tour)
    Gwar...just kidding :)
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    tybird wrote:

Maybe we should all dress up in pink bunny suits, while holding signs with that exact message and picket outside their houses.

PJ
    South
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    Maybe we should all dress up in pink bunny suits, while holding signs with that exact message and picket outside their houses.

PJ
    South
    That would really, really rock!!!! Media coverage for sure...........just don't bring any air rifles to the protest...........you could shoot your eye out!! :D

Pearl Jam
    The South
    We're not the Bumpuses anymore.
    yield2me wrote:
    I'd like to see one of the following bands open up for PJ in the South:

The Black Angels
    Army of Anyone
    Wolfmother (didn't get to see them on the last tour)
    Gwar...just kidding :)
    Army of Anyone would be interesting.......Gwar would be the bomb!!! :D

Two for Tuesday

PJ
    South
    '07
  • SPALMA wrote:

great question!
    MMJ would be great, but i would do just about anything to see Government Mule open or the Drive By Truckers WOW!

oh yeah bump it
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    The South!!!!!!!!! :d
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    need to balance the top threads of this forum.

Bump

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky waiting for the "popping up here and there 07 tour" schedule bump

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • STILL faithful
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • I personally know of 9 tickets that willbe sold to every show below the MasonDixon, PLEEEEEEEEEASE, we spent so much money coming to the northeast, we need a fix
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Bump!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    A Good Night y'all bump

PJ
    South
    '07
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    bump and page 2 save.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Wednesday hump day bump.
    Good morning all.....
    we're closing in on 6,000 posts!

Tour the South in '07 - please?~~~~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    Wednesday morning going to the Doctor, hopefully to get the stints removed from my nose bump!! Yeah!!!!!

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Come around here somemore
    tybird wrote:
    Wednesday morning going to the Doctor, hopefully to get the stints removed from my nose bump!! Yeah!!!!!

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Come around here somemore

good luck with that.