***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Not a child, but I get to watch my 3 :) Altho I would be as happy as they will be on Christmas morning if we only got some news!

the only thing better than being a child on christmas is watching your own child on christmas

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • dangerboy wrote:
    the only thing better than being a child on christmas is watching your own child on christmas

Agreed!

Merry Christmas, everyone.

...and, bump.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    A joyous Christmas Eve to all my friends on this lovely little thread....have a great day.

PJ
    South
    '07
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Happy Holiday to everyone and your loved ones. Enjoy.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    SPALMA wrote:
    Happy Holiday to everyone and your loved ones. Enjoy.
    My family is gathering here tonight.......it will be great. Hope the Holidays are blessing you.

PJ
    South
    '07
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky one more piece of evidence bump

in short, north carolina has passed new jersey to become the tenth most populous state in america.

merry christmas, and happy holidays to all

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky one more piece of evidence bump

in short, north carolina has passed new jersey to become the tenth most populous state in america.

merry christmas, and happy holidays to all
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, Dangerboy...........have a great one.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    There are more than a few of us hanging out down here.
  • cheers from NC!!
    I will live forever...you can't keep me here.

1.14.95*1.15.95*10.06.96*8.31.98*9.06.98*8.04.00*
    8.06.00*4.15.03*4.16.03*7.01.03*7.06.03*7.08.03*
    7.09.03*10.03.05*5.09.06*5.10.06*5.30.06*6.16.08
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Just stopping by this very special thread to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Happy holidays to all my jammin thread buddies! Let's all hope for good news in '07 and the chance to see PJ and finally meet up with each other.

Peace and love to all of you.
    weenie
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Good night on a lovely Christmas Eve...........the weather sucked, but we had a great night. Merry Christmas to all............dream Pearl Jam dreams on this Christmas Eve.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    We can dream
    Merry Christmas to Pearl Jam, The Pearl Jam support folks and especially to all the fans!

Merry Christmas to the Pearl Jam world from the bright and sunny South......we miss ya............come see us sometime. Help us make it a Happy New Year!!!

PJ
    South
    '07
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Merry Christmas from wet and rainy Florida.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    Merry Christmas from wet and rainy Florida.
    Yes.........it's not bright and sunny here now......overcast, very windy and damp....but it's Christmas.....Hope your day is a happy one.
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    Looks like we may get post #5700 for Christmas!!!

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Make some waves
    Merry Christmas and

Happy Holidays All!

(5700 posts)

• TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    so I went to my cousins house in Davidson NC, to see some family and have Christmas dinner, to make a long story short, one of my cousins from Tampa FL is always trying to get me and my brother to come down to Tampa to do some recording because he is also a musician. He knows how obsessed I am with PJ, so right when I get there he tells me, "I heard Pearl Jam is playing Tampa pretty soon, you guys should come down for it". No I didn't ask were he heard it but coming from him, he knows nothing about PJ and he's not even a big fan, but to hear him say that was pretty strange. Just thought I'd share!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Merry Christmas, again............and congrats on 5700+ posts on this thread.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    We're making the effort
  • TheGossman wrote:
    so I went to my cousins house in Davidson NC, to see some family and have Christmas dinner, to make a long story short, one of my cousins from Tampa FL is always trying to get me and my brother to come down to Tampa to do some recording because he is also a musician. He knows how obsessed I am with PJ, so right when I get there he tells me, "I heard Pearl Jam is playing Tampa pretty soon, you guys should come down for it". No I didn't ask were he heard it but coming from him, he knows nothing about PJ and he's not even a big fan, but to hear him say that was pretty strange. Just thought I'd share!

People say that a band is playing all the time. A dude in a music shop thought soundgarden was playing tampa in 07
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    bump to the front
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    Happy Boxing Day Bump.........

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Celebrate with us
    Last "Two for Tuesday" in 2006 bump

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Help us make it special
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Bumping for Tuesday.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Me too, bumping for Tuesday (and an overstuffed tummy!) :)

Please play the South in '07!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    I see that the "hate" thread is back on top........oh well, I say ignore it. Show our class and dignity.

PJ
    South
    '07
    and a "Two for Tuesday" bump to keep the hate down!!!!

Pearl Jam
    The South
    We're about love, not hate.
    tybird wrote:
    I see that the "hate" thread is back on top........oh well, I say ignore it. Show our class and dignity.

PJ
    South
    '07

It's pretty sad actually. Real PJ fans wouldn't begrudge anyone a few shows. Guess those few posting on that kind of thread just don't get it. The band certainly doesn't buy into erroneously based negativity.

So here's another bump for the South!
    :)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau