London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    SPALMA wrote:
    full tour 2003. Played Florida and N.C.? V.F.C. Tour in 2004.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • We have only seen Pearl Jam 3 times (tours '96, '00 & '06) in Europe.
    I know its shitty they didn't play the South but im sure they've played alot more than 3 times.

Just think, you'll (hopefully) get a few gigs in the south soon.

Theres always someone worse off.

ps The new tracks sound great live!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    PrlJam27 wrote:
    can we put this thread to sleep already? I mean, dont get me wrong, I feel bad for the south that they didnt get the shows that they deserved this tour, but come on already......let it go.....they obviously arnt coming. Wait till next tour. maybe the north east will be overlooked next time because they spent so much time up there this time.....who knows?

...........nah that'll never happen.

but seriously, i'm real tired of seeing this thread floating around, especially since the tour is over now. move on people.

I'll keep bumping this thread until we get tour dates announced, sorry but we won't give up!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    PrlJam27 wrote:
    can we put this thread to sleep already? I mean, dont get me wrong, I feel bad for the south that they didnt get the shows that they deserved this tour, but come on already......let it go.....they obviously arnt coming. Wait till next tour. maybe the north east will be overlooked next time because they spent so much time up there this time.....who knows?

...........nah that'll never happen.

but seriously, i'm real tired of seeing this thread floating around, especially since the tour is over now. move on people.

so don't look at it - skip it. We're not going away.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    An Energizer Bunny bump.........still going

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Still going.........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Where you at the Lisbon shows??

Yup... I will always go to the Lisbon shows. They were umbelievable! You?
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    stoneg wrote:
    full tour 2003. Played Florida and N.C.? V.F.C. Tour in 2004.

True, went to that too, but didn't consider that a full tour - great show though.

weenie wrote:
    so don't look at it - skip it. We're not going away.

:):)

spalma wrote:
    :):)
    :):):):D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Before the birthday cake bump!

SPALMA wrote:
    Before the birthday cake bump!
    Whose B'day????
    2nd page rescue........................
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    Study Break Bump
  • WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 459
    They played southern Canada! :-)
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
    Still showing love one bump at a time.......

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Love
  • North Florida here. Anywhere within a days drive would make me very happy. (Well, Tallahassee isn't the best venue, but I'd settle for that too.) Atlanta at least!!!
    Really working the bumps tonight........

PJ
    South
    '07
  • I still believe.
    "You are everything, and everything is you. Me, you... you, me -- it's all related."
    I'm wondering when the two newer "South" threads are going to get merged into this one?

PJ
    South
    '07
  • Daily beggin's for a Florida show! Im losing steam here but still faithul. Please!?!?!?
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    Last bump before bedtime..........Goodnight, friends.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Some swell travel plans
    tybird wrote:
    Whose B'day????

The day after my 50th birthday, bump!

I still feel 25! Isn't that amazing?

Learn! all you young folks - you are, who you are, your entire life.

and Pearl Jam rocks and touches eveyone.

and they should play the South in 2007.

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    SPALMA wrote:

Awwwww, hope it was a happy one, you sound like you're feeling much better these days!

You are so right, age ain't nothin but a number, I'm right behind you and I'm still feeling young at heart myself (most of the time)

And you're also right that Pearl Jam RAWKS and we need a show in the South for fucks sake!!!!
  • Please play the south!! Come to Atlanta!! We will all come in droves from all over!! Please!!
    SPALMA wrote:

Well.........belated Happy Birthday wishes.....hope your day went exceeding well.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    For the young at heart
    Thanks everybody! Patience comes with age, so will wait (not quietly) with you guys until they play the South.

SPALMA wrote:
    Thanks everybody! Patience comes with age, so will wait (not quietly) with you guys until they play the South.
    Agreed..........(making some noise)

Pearl Jam
    The South
    A joyful noise
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    SPALMA wrote:

SPALMA - you and I need to meet!! I just turned 56 on Dec 8th. I knew I liked you....... :)

BUMP the South back to the front page....
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    SPALMA - you and I need to meet!! I just turned 56 on Dec 8th. I knew I liked you....... :)

BUMP the South back to the front page....

Happy (belated) Birthday to you! Am looking forward to a gathering or (sigh) actual concert(s) in the upcoming months. We'll meet!

Bump.