***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Yea, take a break guys, but come back and rock the hell out of the South and the places otherwise missed on the 2006 Avocado tour.

This album deserves it!

Be blessed,

Jared
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    The Bride wrote:
    Yea, take a break guys, but come back and rock the hell out of the South and the places otherwise missed on the 2006 Avocado tour.

This album deserves it!

Be blessed,

Jared
    Well said...........Thank you for the contribution. Rock on.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Led Zeppelin rocks bump. And so does Pearl Jam...

tell you I compare PJ to Zep all the time...both just incredible bands...have brought soooo much to my life....ever think what if there was no PJ or Zep...how sucky would life be?

Anyway..when I get home...I'm gonna throw in some Zeplin and rock out.

Members of Pearl Jam and crew:
    Please fellas (and ladies) we still need to feel the love...don't forget about us down here. Course do take off 3 or so months...we understand how physically and mentally drained you fellas must be.

With love...Callen.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    Bumping away for the South

PJ
    South
    '07
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    T E X A S
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    No Deep magazine in Florida yet.2nd bump of the day.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    I got my Deep! bump.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Please play the South (Texas included) bump!
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
    SPALMA wrote:
    I got my Deep! bump.
    I got my free Rascal.........wait a minute.....wrong thought there.......My Deep came today.

PJ
    South
    '07
    SPALMA wrote:
    I got my Deep! bump.
    Cool,That means I should get it tommorrow or Monday.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    G'nite bump... (long day),,,

maybe we will hear something tomorrow.

Back from seeing the new Bond flick
    Cartman would say,"Kick Ass."

Pearl Jam
    The South
    It would be "Kick Ass."
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    No Deep in Atlanta, but it's freaking cold!!!!!

Bump and goodnight
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Merry Christmas y'all! :)..........and a Happy New Year!
    saturday morning bump.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    going to see Bond today... (I think!)... meeting son's girlfriend for the first time...Ugh!...she's vegetarian... making veggie lasagna.

Cold outside! The panhandle was colder than Montana yesterday... that worries me a bit.

Bump.

SPALMA wrote:
    going to see Bond today... (I think!)... meeting son's girlfriend for the first time...Ugh!...she's vegetarian... making veggie lasagna.

Cold outside! The panhandle was colder than Montana yesterday... that worries me a bit.

Bump.
    We enjoyed the Bond flick....saw it last night......met the the daughter's boyfriend last night too.......no vegetarians or vegans...........I can not eat two of the staple foods for such diets.......Mushrooms or peppers.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    We have good taste
    Back to back bumps........second page save
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    sig...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Got my Deep mag yesterday. Cause for a celebratory bump!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Bumpin' because I can

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Come deep....deep south that is
  • please play somewhere in tennessee and bring some pearl jam warmth
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Saving the thread from obscurity..... lots of the Florida folk jumped over the "Florida's freaking out....." thread. Can't say I blame them. I'll definitely be heading back to my home State for concerts too whether they play Atlanta or not.

GOD I HOPE THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!!!

Play the South ~~:)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    tybird wrote:
    We enjoyed the Bond flick....saw it last night......met the the daughter's boyfriend last night too.......no vegetarians or vegans...........I can not eat two of the staple foods for such diets.......Mushrooms or peppers.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    We have good taste

Have 40 lb. lasagna baking (thank goodness she eats cheese). Hmmm. forgot the mushrooms - but put everything else into it.

Shuttle to launch tonight and US1 is packed with sightsee-ers AND our annual Christmas parade:) GReat timing. Would be worth it to go watch the fun... but no movie tonight.

Will make it up to my husband tomorrow. He's pouting because he's not cooking - so cute.

Have Benaroya Hall playing as background dinner music and have my alive to shirt on. The girlfriend might as well get used to it.

weenie wrote:
    Saving the thread from obscurity..... lots of the Florida folk jumped over the "Florida's freaking out....." thread. Can't say I blame them. I'll definitely be heading back to my home State for concerts too whether they play Atlanta or not.

GOD I HOPE THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!!!

Play the South ~~:)

Haven't listened to the radio much lately, but have gotten email from Orock guy and he still maintains... March-April...unconfirmed as yet.

Am so hoping too.

SPALMA wrote:
    Haven't listened to the radio much lately, but have gotten email from Orock guy and he still maintains... March-April...unconfirmed as yet.

Am so hoping too.
    Sounds like the seeds of a plan to me..............
    Beautiful launch tonight...could here people cheeriing from the river,,,1/2 mile away, Just beautiful.

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    SPALMA wrote:

Am so hoping too.

Had Orock on in the car tonite for the first time in months, they played Black and I was waiting to hear any word at all about a show, but nothing tonite.

Please oh please oh please be TRUE!
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Pearl Jam.....move to TEXAS....we need you!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • I'm dying here PLEASE give us a little hint! Play the south!!! Florida needs some love
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P