***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    back to the top
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • SPALMA wrote:
    Haven't listened to the radio much lately, but have gotten email from Orock guy and he still maintains... March-April...unconfirmed as yet.

Am so hoping too.

Go off the board for a few weeks and...

Rumors?

Until something is confirmed, I guess I'll just have to let the Chili Peppers tickets in my hand suffice.

Bump for the Deep South.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    A Goodnight and sleep tight bump
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    2nd night in a row a had a PJ dream.Please come to the south.We all miss you guys so much.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Sunday morning bump

PJ
    South
    '07
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Talk on the board now about shows at MSG in January. Damn, NY area has had more than their fair share but if it means they'll be coming South too, I don't mind. Guess the population density in the NE is a helluva lot greater than the South and everyone needs their PJ juice - right?

Sunday mid-day bump and hoping for news soon~~~~~~~~~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • The Who is gonna be in Florida in March and We keep hearing all these March/Florida rumors. Maybe they will play their own show in Florida and do a guest appearance with The Who while they are down here? Hey, anything that sparks a little hope, right? PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    holleroxx wrote:
    The Who is gonna be in Florida in March and We keep hearing all these March/Florida rumors. Maybe they will play their own show in Florida and do a guest appearance with The Who while they are down here? Hey, anything that sparks a little hope, right? PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!

that would be cute. G'nite bump.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    Keeping our thread at the top

PJ
    South
    '07
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Had Orock on in the car tonite for the first time in months, they played Black and I was waiting to hear any word at all about a show, but nothing tonite.

Please oh please oh please be TRUE!

It's usually Carter from 10am-5 pm. He's a fan.

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Oh gross,Its Monday morning bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:

I second that emotion.

Good Morning y'all
    It looks like another sunny day in Alabamy!
    Rock on

PJ
    South
    '07
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    stoneg wrote:

My thoughts exactly my friend....
    Today I celebrate a wonderful two years with the wonderful Daystar 143. Our first date was two years ago tonight......it was the start of something beautiful. We had been good friends for the previous 25 years. A salute to my beautiful bride.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    The best of all worlds
  • bump***
    Just bought tickets to The Who in Tampa for the boyfriend....hoping Ed will show up as a bonus for me!!
    "It's not the world that's heavy, just the things that you save"
    "No time to be void or save up on life, oh you got to spend it all"
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    tybird wrote:
    Today I celebrate a wonderful two years with the wonderful Daystar 143. Our first date was two years ago tonight......it was the start of something beautiful. We had been good friends for the previous 25 years. A salute to my beautiful bride.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    The best of all worlds

CONGRATULATIONS! Maybe the two of you can catch a show next year for a late celebration.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    CONGRATULATIONS! Maybe the two of you can catch a show next year for a late celebration.
    That would be nice............

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Still hoping
    tybird wrote:

Pearl Jam
    The South
    The best of all worlds

Well, congrats to both of you! You are both very lucky.

SPALMA wrote:
    Well, congrats to both of you! You are both very lucky.
    Yes, I'm very lucky............Thank you

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Make us lucky
  • tybird wrote:

Pearl Jam
    The South
    The best of all worlds

Thank you, my love. It has, indeed, been an amazing two years and I know that I am the lucky one. After all, I got you and your PJ collection...what more could a girl want?
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
    daystar143 wrote:
    Thank you, my love. It has, indeed, been an amazing two years and I know that I am the lucky one. After all, I got you and your PJ collection...what more could a girl want?

a small tenclub number? Say, something around 10,xxx?

All kidding aside, a lasting love is priceless. Congrats and have fun.

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    come to texas come to the south come to texas come to fucking texas!!!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    My Monday is almost over - HOORAY - post:

Please play the South

and announce it SOON!!!

MAKE MY YEAR~~~~~!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Announce the South...Announce the South....Announce the South....PLEASE!! We miss you all!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    SPALMA wrote:
    a small tenclub number? Say, something around 10,xxx?

All kidding aside, a lasting love is priceless. Congrats and have fun.
    It's a decent Ten Club number, but not that good. Got us 7th row in Halifax.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Because we are full of love.
  • What's wrong with us redstaters? Please play Houston Dallas or San Antonio

----
    Nacogdoches '93, Milwaukee '95, Chicago '95, Detroit '98, Cincinati '00, Detroit '00, Houston '03
    Double shot Tuesday:

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!

AND PLEASE, ANNOUNCE A SOUTHERN TOUR SOON!!!!!

It would be the merriest of Christmases for us Southerners who have suffered for so many months~~~~~ :)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    C'mon 10C, you know you want to make us happy after we've been so diligent in keeping this thread going.......

Announce a southern tour!!!

Please????
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    My guesstimate says that there is room for at least 20 shows to be listed yet on the tour dates page of the 10C site. Here's hoping that at least 15 of them are in the South and Mid South!!!!

:)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau