West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Happy "Two for Tuesday" to all my Pearl Jam Friends

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Would be twice as nice
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Back end of my some of my daily PJ love
    It's Two for Tuesday

The South
    Pearl Jam
    Unbeatable
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Bumpin this sucker back to page one.....

Please~
    Play the south in '07
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Bumpin this sucker back to page one.....

Please~
    Play the South in '07
    Methinks there is an echo in here today
    On "Two for Tuesday"

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Because my cat said so....
  • considering that where pearl jam plays determines where i take my vacations(last year was san diego) im hoping for somewhere in flordia. yea. flordia.
    Bumpin again on "Two for Tuesday"

Pearl Jam
    The South
    What a year
    Bumpin again on "Two for Tuesday"

Pearl Jam
    The South
    It echoes
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    dirty_mike wrote:
    considering that where pearl jam plays determines where i take my vacations(last year was san diego) im hoping for somewhere in flordia. yea. flordia.
    COME ON DOWN DIRTY MIKE.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Been gone/busy for a few days and come back to see everyone is more hopefull and faithfull than ever. Thats the spirit! Hopefully we won't have our hopes dashed.

PJ
    South
    Brian
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    On a you fer tuesday, local radio station played SOLAT for me as a follow up to jockey's pick of Someday at Christmas. The interesting thing was that he chose a live version from G-Boro 2000. Seems like a sign from the gods that 2007 shall bring good tidings. Either that or the gods just enjoy mocking me and teasing me until I'm smothered in tears of frustration.

PJ
    South
    Brian
  • ahhh....I love the glory days when my radio station used to play Live on Two Legs.......but yeah...PLAY THE SOUTH!!!! I want to see a kickass show again.
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    G'nite bump.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    Wishing for anywhere in the south I can afford to drive to!
    Still work'in that Two for Tuesday thang.......

Pearl Jam
    The South
    With love
    Could "Two for Tuesday"=5400 posts on this thread

Could be, might be.....

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Could be, could might be....
  • All I want for christmas is..................... PEARL JAM IN FLORIDA!!!!!!! I have been really good?!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    Christmas is the time to say I love you............and announce tour plans for 2007

Pearl Jam
    The South
    the future
    The back end of a "Two for Tuesday" bump

5400.........here we come

Pearl Jam
    The South
    More than numbers
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    bump for texas 07
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    bumpity bump bump

bumpity bump

to the south they'll go.....

Merry Christmas/<insert what holiday you celebrate here> its coming soon!
  • bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • PrlJam27PrlJam27 Posts: 346
    can we put this thread to sleep already? I mean, dont get me wrong, I feel bad for the south that they didnt get the shows that they deserved this tour, but come on already......let it go.....they obviously arnt coming. Wait till next tour. maybe the north east will be overlooked next time because they spent so much time up there this time.....who knows?

...........nah that'll never happen.

but seriously, i'm real tired of seeing this thread floating around, especially since the tour is over now. move on people.
    PrlJam27 wrote:
    can we put this thread to sleep already? I mean, dont get me wrong, I feel bad for the south that they didnt get the shows that they deserved this tour, but come on already......let it go.....they obviously arnt coming. Wait till next tour. maybe the north east will be overlooked next time because they spent so much time up there this time.....who knows?

but seriously, i'm real tired of seeing this thread floating around, especially since the tour is over now. move on people.
    Sorry we are NOT going away till we get our shows even if it takes a year or more you will see this thread.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    Sorry we are NOT going away till we get our shows even if it takes a year or more you will see this thread.
    Well said..........

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Never say die
    over 5400 posts and still going strong!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    PrlJam27 wrote:

Nope.

• When was the last time they did a tour of the south??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    When was the last time they did a tour of the south??