***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    stoneg wrote:
    Hopefully this Florida rumor is true.I think they will annouce after the first of the year.I wonder how they will do the Ten Club tickets? Do you think it will be the same as the 06 tour?

i dont see why they wouldnt... the system from 06 seemed to go very well (minus the whole mix up thing :D )
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    stoneg wrote:
    Hopefully this Florida rumor is true.I think they will annouce after the first of the year.I wonder how they will do the Ten Club tickets? Do you think it will be the same as the 06 tour?

Maybe they will learn from their mistakes... it will be interesting to see if they change anything. (or not). I just hope they don't try to tour as a co-headline. Saw the Petty show and it sucked (in my opinion).
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    Maybe they will learn from their mistakes... it will be interesting to see if they change anything. (or not). I just hope they don't try to tour as a co-headline. Saw the Petty show and it sucked (in my opinion).
    Not really interested in the co-headliner deal either....but may take what I can get.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    Mike said something in an interview about teaming up with the Foo's, now I am a HUGE fan of the Foo, but come on, PJ is not a co-headline type band, it works for some bands that play the same shit everynight, but not PJ
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Although I am just a poor little Central-East-European guy who has hardly any chance to get to the U.S.... I DO DEMAND at least 20 freaking shows south of Philadelphia and Chicago for the fans out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
    Ricsard wrote:
    Although I am just a poor little Central-East-European guy who has hardly any chance to get to the U.S.... I DO DEMAND at least 20 freaking shows south of Philadelphia and Chicago for the fans out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, sir.........we appreciate your support.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Spread the love
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Ricsard wrote:
    Thank you for that.I think PJ did hear your request earlier this year but they thought you said play 20 shows around Philly.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    Thank you for that.I think PJ did hear your request earlier this year but they thought you said play 20 shows around Philly.
    D'oh!!!! good one, stoneg. :)
    looks like Ohio-Gators!

Let's celebrate with some Pearl Jam.

SPALMA wrote:
    looks like Ohio-Gators!

Let's celebrate with some Pearl Jam.
    Yeah...........Go Gators.
  • BIG SUNDAY BUMP for Florida! We need some good entertainment down south because we sure aren't getting it from he Buc's. AND because the South simply loves Pearl Jam! Come back! Pearl Jam 07', still faithful
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Late Sunday nite BUMP~~~~

holleroxx is right, we DO need some entertainment in the South. The Bucs ain't happening, the Dolphins ain't happening, the Falcons FINALLY won a game again and just one more month of football .... UGH. And it gets freaking dark at 5:30 p.m.! PLEASE PJ, PLAY THE SOUTH!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
    Monday bump.

Monday morning BLUES bump......

PLAY THE SOUTH DAMMIT!!!! :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    One day closer to 2007,One day closer to a PJ show in the south and one day closer to 6,000 posts.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    And the train keeps a' rollin' down the tracks.......

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Because
    And a save from the currently non-existent page 5........

Do you guys ever read other posts and realize how many people are clueless to the fact that PJ completely bypassed the South? Although I guess I would probably be the same if I were lucky enough to have attended 7 or 8 shows earlier this year......

BUMP for the South!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    and yet another save from oblivion!

Bump for the south!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    and still another second page rescue...............
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Enjoy your 4 month vacation......see you in Texas in March.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    callen wrote:
    Enjoy your 4 month vacation......see you in Texas in March.

woohoo, what he said!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Still bumpin'
    Still no copy of Deep
    here in the Deep South

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Like a dream....
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Pearl Jam Stay Outta the Sout..

oops, wrong thread.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    bump! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Time for you to get Carolina on your mind boys! And for that matter, I shall allow you to place other Southern destinations on your mind as well. C'mon down and I'll hook you up with tix to see the Stanley Cup Champion Hurricanes or the future 2007 NCAA Basketball Champion Tar Heels. Your choice.

PJ
    South
    Brian
    Next stop............5300 posts.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    A beautiful place, you'll see
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Please dont leave us hanging any longer, how bout' some Love, some news. Just give us hint? Not giving up hope! PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    weenie wrote:
    And a save from the currently non-existent page 5........

Do you guys ever read other posts and realize how many people are clueless to the fact that PJ completely bypassed the South? Although I guess I would probably be the same if I were lucky enough to have attended 7 or 8 shows earlier this year......

BUMP for the South!

the ones that kill me are the "tour withdrawal!! i can't take it!! it's been six weeks since i saw them!!!"

unofficial sticky letter to santa bump

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged