***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dangerboy wrote:
    ok, trying to get motivated again....

just bought 15 trees for monarchs via brian's american forestry store link....it didnt ask me where i want the certificate sent, so i'm assuming they'll just send it to my billing address, and i'll forward it to the fan mail address after i get it....

plant some trees for play the south!!

unofficial sticky bump
    You the Man bump

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    bump bump
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    A bump against SPAM, which has popped this A.M. here on the Porch.

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    The Lorax would love this thread........this movement.

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    The energy cycles go up and down.....from full of hope and faith.....to faintly downhearted. That's why we're all here, to pick up the slack when the rest of the group hits a low point on the energy cycle. At SOME JUNCTURE, they will address this issue. In the meantime, we just gotta keep hammering away and move the thread along........I know we all agree it's worth it.

so here's a BUMP for those who have been here the longest.... and the unofficial sticky........and those who've planted trees.......
    PLAY THE SOUTH DAMMITT!!!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Fighting the cat to get to the computer bump

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Play the Tabernacle if you are having trouble selling tickets :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Play the Tabernacle if you are having trouble selling tickets :D
    or the Variety Playhouse.........;)

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Lunchtime bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    About to go to class bump

Trees rock

Please Play the South
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    weenie wrote:
    The energy cycles go up and down.....from full of hope and faith.....to faintly downhearted. That's why we're all here, to pick up the slack when the rest of the group hits a low point on the energy cycle. At SOME JUNCTURE, they will address this issue. In the meantime, we just gotta keep hammering away and move the thread along........I know we all agree it's worth it.

so here's a BUMP for those who have been here the longest.... and the unofficial sticky........and those who've planted trees.......
    PLAY THE SOUTH DAMMITT!!!!!!!

amen!

a little downhearted, but still bumpin along

thanks for the positive energy boost
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    HUMP DAY BUMP!!!

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!
    Please?????
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • why is this on the second page???
    bump!!

Play the South please!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The ocean's made me, but who came up with love?"

D.C. '00
    West Palm Beach '03
    Tampa '03
    Philadelphia '03
    Albany '03
    Mexico City 1,2,3 '03
    Pittsburgh '06
    Cincinnati '06
    NYC 2 '10
    Costa Rica '11
    Mexico City '15
    Dana Point '21
    Chicago 2 '24
  • Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    The weather is getting nice here in Phoenix. What do you say PJ? In another month or so it will be awesome here.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
    Under the beautiful cerulean skies of the South I ponder bump

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
    an after work bump
    I am tried bump
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Because I will soon be dining on some chinese delivery for dinner bump

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
    stoneg wrote:
    I am tried bump

lol, did you mean tired?

get some rest my friend
  • Keepin' hope alive!
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Back to page one!~~~~Bump!!!!!!!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    I'm not reading through all 80-something pages of this, but for all those folks worried about them playing the South, go look at the tour page on the website. You see all that extra space after the Hawaii date, that is expansion space, a place for them to add new dates. Be vigilant.
  • Still faithful in Florida!!! Please play for the south!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    LBC1076 wrote:
    I'm not reading through all 80-something pages of this, but for all those folks worried about them playing the South, go look at the tour page on the website. You see all that extra space after the Hawaii date, that is expansion space, a place for them to add new dates. Be vigilant.

That's what gives me hope! And if we get a DVD soon, that should hold me off till January.

Here's to hope bump!
    Where is Lowlight?
    BeBe wrote:
    That's what gives me hope! And if we get a DVD soon, that should hold me off till January.

Here's to hope bump!
    Here's hoping for a Pearl Jam dvd and a Sleater-Kinney dvd bump...I can't wait to get to Best Buys and purchase the U2 ZooTV dvd and the BLIND FAITH dvd!!!

Trees Rock

Please play the South
  • Must keep this on the first page at all times!
    I'll be back
    Back to the front page we go bump

Trees Rock

Please Play the South
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I think they are scared to play the south. they can't handle the south :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Good Morning Bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'