Options

Got My Beacon Tickets!

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,021
    BeerBaron wrote:

Not sure about the pre-parties. Definite no to Tampa because of timing. West Palm is possible but I haven't looked in to it at all (logistics, etc.)

Well, hopefully you get to go, I've heard that they are a lot of fun. I think that I'm going to go- it all depends on who's going to the show with me- not even sure yet
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    no opening band i heard.....sounds like VIC part 2
  • Options
    nycpjfannycpjfan Posts: 11
    Just got my tickets. Many, many thanks to Lucy. I've never had such an easy/pleasant experience getting tickets. Can't wait for July 1st!
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    nycpjfan wrote:
    Just got my tickets. Many, many thanks to Lucy. I've never had such an easy/pleasant experience getting tickets. Can't wait for July 1st!

Lucy rocks! Maybe, we can all buy her a drink...

since the drinks are free, I'll buy them all night :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    i left a message about 3 hours ago, damn
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    schmoff wrote:
    i left a message about 3 hours ago, damn
    I left one about 5 hours ago...
  • Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    When is the last time someone got tickets? I just called and i had to leave a message lucy was not there.
  • Options
    stateeshastateesha Posts: 274
    I left a message over 3 hours ago too. I just tried to call back and got the voicemail again but didn't leave another message. Are the recent ticket buyers getting through by calling or by her returning messages? Should we keep calling?
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    Hoping i dont have a potential problem..

I'm going to this show with my mother. Her card was used for the ticket reserve, and her card was used for the donation (which is under her name), however, I am the one who made the profile and reserved the tickets (we have different last names as well)

Hope this isn't a problem.
    2004 - 10/1, 10/11
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16, 9/30, 10/1, 10/3
    2006 - 5/5, 5/12, 5/13, 5/27, 5/28, 5/30, 6/1, 6/3, 6/23, 7/22, 7/23, 12/2
    2007 - 6/27, 8/3
    2008 - 6/14, 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/24, 6/25, 6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 7/1
  • Options
    Got Tickets!!!!
  • Options
    schmoff wrote:
    Got Tickets!!!!
    Shut up! How?!??! I keep getting a voice mail. Did you keep calling back over and over until she answered? I feel bad for the lady answering the main line.
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    yes i called back and got her, she said she has not called any of the messages back yet
  • Options
    JosephKJosephK Posts: 217
    UPDATE:

Spoke to Lucy. For those of you who purchased tickets you WILL be assigned seats in your section, which are first come first serve based on when you called.

I'm already excited!
  • Options
    Also, just a note, how amazing has Lucy been? It's refreshing after the ticketbastard fiasco.
  • Options
    pimprock wrote:
    Also, just a note, how amazing has Lucy been? It's refreshing after the ticketbastard fiasco.
    I hope I get to talk to her to confirm the amazingness of Lucy!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    pimprock wrote:
    UPDATE:

Spoke to Lucy. For those of you who purchased tickets you WILL be assigned seats in your section, which are first come first serve based on when you called.

I'm already excited!

oh yea?

she had told me it was first come, first serve day of show.
    i guess we will all know on june 16th when the tix get fedexed.

i would actually prefer an asigned seat, not have to queue up all day. although i DID mention that to her and she laughed...and i told her we are a bunch of die-hard fans. maybe they rethought it? hahaha. although honestly, assigned tix ALWAYS are first come, first served in the order that you purchase em.....unless its a variation of GA, so i wonder which info is right. i hope yours is. :D

*late edit - i have been informed you are indeed CORRECT! so no queueing day of show necessary at all. you get an assigned seat when you purchase your ticket.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    happy2beherehappy2behere Posts: 148
    isn't this supposed to be a tough economy?
    y'all are big spenders.
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    y'all are big spenders.

$350 tax deductable is a big spender? what country do you live in?
  • Options
    y'all are big spenders.

The "recession" is overblown, in my opinion. Of course, I'm sure many people out there are suffering.
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    inmytree0991inmytree0991 Posts: 122
    just left a message. how long did everyone else wait until she called back?
  • Options
    The "recession" is overblown, in my opinion. Of course, I'm sure many people out there are suffering.

you might be doing well, but you are smoking crack if you don't think we are in a full blown recession.
    have fun at the show and be happy the money is going to a good cause.
  • Options
    you might be doing well, but you are smoking crack if you don't think we are in a full blown recession.
    have fun at the show and be happy the money is going to a good cause.

A full blown recession? Umm, I must be smoking crack, because I haven't seen any data to suggest we're even in a moderate recession. Do you have any facts to back that up?
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Not sure what the recession is to me personally right now. I still have a job, my rent hasn't gone up, I don't have a car, and I don't really buy all that many things besides concert tickets! Food is really the only place where this recession is actually hitting me. My grocery bill has gone up for sure.
  • Options
    A full blown recession? Umm, I must be smoking crack, because I haven't seen any data to suggest we're even in a moderate recession. Do you have any facts to back that up?

stagnant US economy, high gas and food prices. housing prices in the shitter. unemployment up.
    anything else to add anyone.
  • Options
    stagnant US economy, high gas and food prices. housing prices in the shitter. unemployment up.

i remember when dimebags cost a dime.
  • Options

Technically, a recession is when there's at least 2 consecutive negative quarters in the growth of our economy. That hasn't happened as of now. Yes, gas/food prices are WAY up, housing prices are plummeting, and the dollar is LOW.
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    ovechkin8 wrote:

ah, the good old days
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    ovechkin8 wrote:

#1, that was funny.

#2 can someone help me out with the ticket buying process? i have a friend that is stuck at work..but left a message with Lucy. has anyone actually gotten a call back from her? or should he keep calling. thanks!
  • Options
    onelove, when i spoke ot her, she said she'd be checking messages/emails and getting back to everyone.

if it was me, i'd keep calling, that's how i got through and secured my ticket.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    the suspense is killing me...
    i like sound...