Options

Chicago EV Pre-Party Fundraisers!

Comments

• Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    3 Tickets For Thursday---face Value!!

I have 3 tickets for Thursday Ed Solo acoustic show in Chi-town that I need to get rid of.

Not going to be in town for the show, so I need to do this ASAP.

PM me. (upper tier ticket 3 together.)

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    I will be attending both shows!!!! See you guys there.
    June 18, 2003
    May 16, 2006
    May 17, 2006
    August 2, 2007
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Kasey's Tavern (tentative!)
    701 S Dearborn St
    Chicago, IL 60605
    (312) 427-7992
    http://www.kaseystavern.com/

up it goes....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    is Union Station walking distance to the Auditorium?

yes!

And we are locked and loaded at Kacey's!!

Kasey's Tavern
    701 S Dearborn St
    Chicago, IL 60605
    (312) 427-7992
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    sweet it is a part...

or should I say a pre-party :D
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    but can someone tell me about the pre-parties?

Don't laugh at me...but do we need to know our 10C#? What do you guys do at the pre-party--just meet each other and hang?

I am asking for a reason, but I might need to save it for my "milestone" post. LOL
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    kcherub wrote:
    but can someone tell me about the pre-parties?

Don't laugh at me...but do we need to know our 10C#? What do you guys do at the pre-party--just meet each other and hang?

I am asking for a reason, but I might need to save it for my "milestone" post. LOL

Meet up and yes hang out before the show. You just have to come with a smile on your face. :)
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    Meet up and yes hang out before the show. You just have to come with a smile on your face. :)

Cool...does that mean it's "clothing optional?" ;)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    kcherub wrote:
    Cool...does that mean it's "clothing optional?" ;)

I'm not in charge so I don't know the rules. lol
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    how early do people usually show up at the pre-party? this will be my first time doing the dorky jamily thing... ill hopefully be downtown by like 4-5:00... hope you fuckers are ready to PARTY! :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    What is the parking situation in that area?
  • Options
    it can be tough unless you know where to park and are willing to walk up to six blocks...

i will be driving but I got secrets :D

one piece of advice... find a 6 o'clock meter and not a 9 o'clock
  • Options
    We are coming in from Madison early so is there a lot or something that we can park in for the day? Any help is appreciated! ;)
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Kasey's Tavern (tentative!)
    701 S Dearborn St
    Chicago, IL 60605
    (312) 427-7992

Both nights???
  • Options
    Can anyone hit me up and buy me a batman poster? Will pay a bit extra?
    send pm plz and thanks
  • Options
    What is the parking situation in that area?
    theres some underground parking at millenium park (across the street from the venue)... pretty affordable... not sure where exactly you get into there since i never drive downtown... but look into that if you absolutely must drive

• Options
    Sorry to re-post but I am not from the area and I could really use more help on where to park for the day. We will be trying to get there before 2 from Madison, WI and looking for a place to park. Any help would really be appreciated! Thanks!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    We are coming in from Madison early so is there a lot or something that we can park in for the day? Any help is appreciated! ;)

there is a lot at the corner of Dearborn and Harrison about 1/2 block from the bar that is good, affordable.

There is garage one block west at the corner of Harrison and Clark that should not cost too much.

There is also a garage across from the theater but might cost a bit more.

By affordable I mean $8-$12, getting in earlier might help cuz some lots will raise the price by charging the event price which could be $20 or more.
  • Options
    ahn375ahn375 Posts: 16
    *waves*

I've been reading these boards on and off for a long time now but I'm delurking because I really want to meet some local fans and hang out before the Thursday show. (Can't make it to anything before the show on Friday.) I hope that's cool, and I know I suck for being a total newbie.

I can't wait for these shows. It's kind of driving me crazy.
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    there is a lot at the corner of Dearborn and Harrison about 1/2 block from the bar that is good, affordable.

There is garage one block west at the corner of Harrison and Clark that should not cost too much.

There is also a garage across from the theater but might cost a bit more.

By affordable I mean $8-$12, getting in earlier might help cuz some lots will raise the price by charging the event price which could be $20 or more.

Thanks soooo much for your help!!
  • Options
    *waves*

I've been reading these boards on and off for a long time now but I'm delurking because I really want to meet some local fans and hang out before the Thursday show. (Can't make it to anything before the show on Friday.) I hope that's cool, and I know I suck for being a total newbie.

I can't wait for these shows. It's kind of driving me crazy.

Welcome! You will be happy you attended one of the parties. There are really a lot of great people at them, both putting them on and attending. Just don't be shy and go say hi to people and you will have fun!
  • Options
    lostpuppylostpuppy Posts: 110
    Sorry to re-post but I am not from the area and I could really use more help on where to park for the day. We will be trying to get there before 2 from Madison, WI and looking for a place to park. Any help would really be appreciated! Thanks!!!!!! :)

get off 90 at cumberland and ride the blue line down.

driving in rush hour SUCKS
  • Options
    When does rush hour start there?
  • Options
    Myself, my wife, and another friend will be at Kasey's on Friday, can't wait! Probably will be hitting Chicago around 3ish, so hopefully traffic won't be too fucked yet.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    When does rush hour start there?
    it doesnt stop... id say you dont wanna be on the road anytime between 4-7 though for sure

• Options
    We should be ok with traffic. We are going to try to get there by 2 if not before.
  • Options
    ahn375ahn375 Posts: 16
    Welcome! You will be happy you attended one of the parties. There are really a lot of great people at them, both putting them on and attending. Just don't be shy and go say hi to people and you will have fun!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! I've been seeing Pearl Jam shows in Chicago for ... okay, I just did some math and I can say it's been half my life. Crazy. So it's about time to meet some fellow fans.
  • Options
    Any 1 have extra 10c might drive in from buffalo leave at 5am 8 hour drive ..will pay for drinks and what ever $$ for 1/2 10c. What hotel? my cell david 716 435 1499
    11/06/91 - The Haunt: Ithaca, NY
    Alive + Smells Like Teen Spirit + Saying No
  • Options
    SORRY I NEED NEED friday
    11/06/91 - The Haunt: Ithaca, NY
    Alive + Smells Like Teen Spirit + Saying No
  • Options
    TheKricketTheKricket Chicago Posts: 115
    excellent - i work until 5 - and ill have to pick my buddy up from ogilvie - but hopefully ill be able to swing by for at least a drink to meet you fine people!

are you guys picking up your tickets before or after the pre-party? how long do you think the pre-party will go?
    1995.07.09 - 1995.07.11 - 1998.06.27 - 1998.06.29 - 2000.10.08 - 2000.10.09 - 2003.06.18 - 2003.06.21 - 2006.05.16 - 2006.05.17 - 2006.06.30 - 2007.08.05 - 2008.08.21 (ev solo) - 2009.08.24 - 2011.06.28 (ev solo) - 2011.09.03 - 2013.07.19 - 2016.08.22 - 2018.08.18 - 2022.02.09 (ev w/ earthlings) - 2023.09.05