Options

Chicago EV Pre-Party Fundraisers!

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    smarchee wrote:
    Hey Sherm, thanks again for hooking me up, what a great view from the seats we had, both times in Toronto I was on Eddie's left and didn't get a good view of him playing the actual chords because he faces the guitar on his right, which was a perfect view from where we sat. I had a blast at the pre-party too, glad you came and had fun, once you go to one, it's becomes a habit when you travel to a PJ show.

Lost track of you after the show ended, so I couldn't thank you personally, so thanks man,

you ROCK !!!!

Smarchee

Your welcome, same to you. Yeah, I took off to go find that dude who held on to my posters for me and didn't see any of you guys outside after that, then I had to take them back to my hotel (damn posters), which seemed like a ridiculously long walk. Wish I could have made it to the bar you guys went to afterward but it was an awesome night anyway. Hopefully we'll get a chance to catch another show somewhere not too far from home again next year. Peace.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    smarchee wrote:
    hey kcherub, it was nice to meet you as well, lol, we had a blast at the pre-party and good to hear you made it back safe & sound.

I was looking for you in the Hilton bar after but you were a no show. We drank till 3 AM, :( it was a rough drive home Saturday

You ROCK !!!

Smarchee

Dude, it was SOOO great to meet you! Ah, yes. I practically threatened everyone to come to the Hilton, and then I was out like a light. Next time, my brother. Next time. LOL

No, you ROCK!!! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    sherm3000 wrote:
    First time I ever went to one of the pre-parties, just got home from Chicago. It was definitely cool meeting alot of u guys. I'm terrible with names and half the people I met probably didnt get mine anyway, but Smarchee, the dudes from Buffalo and the cool (and pretty) ladies they were with, Emily from Cincy, Kcherub and her "bitch", etc. It definitely made my weekend that much better. Thanks. Too bad it's all over, for now...

Hahaha! We saved our stickers...I knew this crowd would appreciate Todd's name tag!

We had a great time, and I hope to see you again soon!!!!!
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Just wanted to thank Foxy Mop and the gang for a good time in Chicago, again! Unfortunately we got lost and ended up in rush hour traffic so got to the party late. I didn't get a chance to chat with too many people and that sucked but the party was great. The prizes were sweet and all the people I met were great. I loved the Chicago poster, especially the one with Ed's signature on it! Glad I got to see it up close to put in my memory along with the best show of my life!! I hope everyone got home safe and can't wait to do it all again on the next tour. Take care all!!

Terri
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    sherm3000 wrote:
    Your welcome, same to you. Yeah, I took off to go find that dude who held on to my posters for me and didn't see any of you guys outside after that, then I had to take them back to my hotel (damn posters), which seemed like a ridiculously long walk. Wish I could have made it to the bar you guys went to afterward but it was an awesome night anyway. Hopefully we'll get a chance to catch another show somewhere not too far from home again next year. Peace.

Mike, Great to meet you at the pre-party, you certainly were having a good time! You would definitely fit in with my friends from NYC. I was able to get my posters before Liams set, then I dropped them off at the Hilton during the intermission and was back at the theatre minutes later. I offered to hold your posters, but it sounded as if you were'nt going to buy them posters.
    Would also like to thank foxy mop for a great job with running the pre-party and all the rest of the people I met there that helped make the evening a night to remember! Catch you all the next time. Peace
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Mike, Great to meet you at the pre-party, you certainly were having a good time! You would definitely fit in with my friends from NYC. I was able to get my posters before Liams set, then I dropped them off at the Hilton during the intermission and was back at the theatre minutes later. I offered to hold your posters, but it sounded as if you were'nt going to buy them posters.
    Would also like to thank foxy mop for a great job with running the pre-party and all the rest of the people I met there that helped make the evening a night to remember! Catch you all the next time. Peace

Definitely good meeting you Joe, I didnt think I was buying the posters but as soon as I got in the venue I met a dude who offered to store my posters in the tube he brought during the show. Seriously, it still amazes me at the quality people you meet at PJ related events. I definitely enjoyed myself, I tend to get a little overly excitable at times (huge understatement) I still think we should get a crew together and party at a Bills game, McJuicy where you at? And I apologize for forgetting to thank foxymop and all the people who made the pre-party happen, you guys are awesome. Thanks.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    jentarrjentarr Posts: 79
    kcherub wrote:
    you are AWESOME! We had so much fun meeting everyone, and can't wait to do it again!

My husband was a little skeptical about going, but I think he had just as much fun as me! Well, I had two tequila shots, so maybe not!

Hope everyone had fun at the show and made it home safely--no matter where you were going! :)

It was great meeting you too, you are so sweet!! I hope you can make it to Chicago next time, too! And I want to take this time to thank the awesome Fan Club member who gave me his extra Orchestra Row J ticket! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Peace Love and Jam!

Jen
    PJ fan since 1991 (I was 14); Ten Club member since '95.