Comments

• patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Yield Bar & Restaurant

1932 E Kenilworth Pl
    Milwaukee, WI 53202

(414) 319-1170
  • lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    Brewer's record 45W 32L

how are you guys feeling up in cheese country? you know the boys in blue are coming!
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • GoBuckyGoBucky Posts: 198
    lowlight10 wrote:
    how are you guys feeling up in cheese country? you know the boys in blue are coming!

Damn right they are!
    lowlight10 wrote:

Send me your address and I'll send you a wheel of cheese you FIB. :D

We lost the title as dairy state yrs ago. The title belongs to Cailfornia aka the new cheeseheads. lol

Alot of baseball left my friend. Good luck :D
    GoBucky wrote:
    Damn right they are!

Awww another Cubs fan.....................great. LOL
    It should be a fun race, but it feels good that we are finally getting some attention. youre right, plenty of baseball to go. finally we are playing up to potential, and Kendall should add some great skills behind the plate.

Should be a good show tonight. It looks like ticket sales have been slow. I wouldnt mind a half empty room to be honest. between tonight and tomorrow, I'm hoping I get to see all the SG/AS stuff he plays.
    -

spoiler below (last night's set)....wow!

Re: 7/16 Minneapolis Setlist
    Heres the setlist for tonights show, its not in exact order, but i think i got all of the songs.

Let Me Drown
    Outshined
    Show Me How To Live
    No Such Thing
    Can't Change Me
    Say Hello To Heaven
    What You Are
    Rusty Cage
    Sunshower
    Billie Jean (Acoustic)
    Like a Stone (Acoustic)
    Finally Forever (Acoustic)
    Fell On Black Days (Acoustic)
    Doesn't Remind Me (1/2 Acoustic, 1/2 Band)
    Spoonman
    Cochise
    Safe and Sound
    Be Yourself
    Jesus Christ Pose
    (Encore)
    The Day I Tried to Live
    You Know My Name
    Seasons
    Black Hole Sun
    -

I noticed at Summerfest that they were handing out a bunch of free (2 drink minimum) tix for tonight. That's a shame. What time are you all going to the Yield bar?
    yeah, i think I have an extra ticket but havent even bothered to try and sell it. I got 2 of the 2-drink-min tix in the mail from Eagles as well. cant believe people dont want to see this guy, but I'd rather not have a bunch of loafers there anyways.
    -

lowlight10 wrote:
    It should be a fun race, but it feels good that we are finally getting some attention. youre right, plenty of baseball to go. finally we are playing up to potential, and Kendall should add some great skills behind the plate.

Should be a good show tonight. It looks like ticket sales have been slow. I wouldnt mind a half empty room to be honest. between tonight and tomorrow, I'm hoping I get to see all the SG/AS stuff he plays.

Well I was hoping this would have been the second time for myself seeing Cornell. Sucks Denver show didn't happen. I hope tonight he blows the roof off the Eagles Ballroom. Would be nice to come down for Chicago's show. Oh well for some of us we have to work.

Yes good baseball ahead I can't wait. Best of luck to both teams. :D

Go Brewers!!! :)
    GoBucky wrote:
    I noticed at Summerfest that they were handing out a bunch of free (2 drink minimum) tix for tonight. That's a shame. What time are you all going to the Yield bar?

Should we meet at Yield at 7pm? To late or early?
    Well I was hoping this would have been the second time for myself seeing Cornell. Sucks Denver show didn't happen. I hope tonight he blows the roof off the Eagles Ballroom. Would be nice to come down for Chicago's show. Oh well for some of us we have to work.

Yes good baseball ahead I can't wait. Best of luck to both teams. :D

Go CUBS!!! :)

I saw him at Metro on the first leg and it was surreal to see him playing a place that small. Fortunately I live right in between Chicago and Milwaukee, so either way is an hour drive and I can make both even with work.
    -

lowlight10 wrote:
    I saw him at Metro on the first leg and it was surreal to see him playing a place that small. Fortunately I live right in between Chicago and Milwaukee, so either way is an hour drive and I can make both even with work.

Well I work Noon- 8pm 2morrow nite so Chicago is out for me. Ok so who wants to meet up at Yield tonight b4 the show?
    no pre-party for me, but you kids enjoy.
    -

lowlight10 wrote:
    no pre-party for me, but you kids enjoy.

Not a pre-party just a meet-up for a few drinks. Lord knows they will be chaeper then the Eagles Ballroom prices. LOL
    Not a pre-party just a meet-up for a few drinks. Lord knows they will be chaeper then the Eagles Ballroom prices. LOL

We should be there by 6:30
    GoBucky wrote:
    We should be there by 6:30

I will shoot for 630-7pm. Cya at the bar. :D
    Looks like I won't be leaving Kenosha till 6, so I'll see you guys around 7-7:15
    GoBucky wrote:
    Looks like I won't be leaving Kenosha till 6, so I'll see you guys around 7-7:15

Buckle up and see you down at Yield. :D
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Will be heading down in a few minutes.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    pureoc wrote:
    Will be heading down in a few minutes.

I'm leaving my house at 7pm. See yea all soon at Yield. :D
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Good times and good show. A little disappointed they didn't do anything off Down on the Upside. I was really surprised with the band, and how good they were. The drummer was great and had some good drum solos. It was maybe worth the price alone just to hear Say Hello to Heaven. I never thought I'd get to hear Temple of the Dog live in my lifetime.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    pureoc wrote:
    Good times and good show. A little disappointed they didn't do anything off Down on the Upside. I was really surprised with the band, and how good they were. The drummer was great and had some good drum solos. It was maybe worth the price alone just to hear Say Hello to Heaven. I never thought I'd get to hear Temple of the Dog live in my lifetime.

Yea hearing Say Hello to Heaven was sweet. :D
    Say Hello and Slaves and Bulldozers were highlights for me. Nice hanging with you guys last night. We had to bug out a little early since we had a babysitter waiting for us. All in all, and damn good show.
    GoBucky wrote:
    Say Hello and Slaves and Bulldozers were highlights for me. Nice hanging with you guys last night. We had to bug out a little early since we had a babysitter waiting for us. All in all, and damn good show.

Glad you made it home alright. :D

I can't wait for Rage at Alpine. hehehe
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    If so.. want to meet up?

Can't wait!! :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
    were any of you wearing the blue avocado shirt or the 94 puppet shirt? those were the 2 PJ shirts i saw near me.

great show. let me drown was awesome, as was show me how to live.

out of exile and wave goodbye have not been played by this band before, as far as I know.
    -

• Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    what was the setlist?

he played wave goodbye?? :eek:
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    lowlight10 wrote:
    were any of you wearing the blue avocado shirt or the 94 puppet shirt? those were the 2 PJ shirts i saw near me.

great show. let me drown was awesome, as was show me how to live.

out of exile and wave goodbye have not been played by this band before, as far as I know.

I did see one guy wearing the avocado shirt b4 and after the show. Not packed but a good size crowd last nite. Did you see the bats flying around during the show? lol
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    glad you guys had fun.
    Patrick, I'm glad you got to see him. Too bad he didn't show up in Denver, but hey, I hope he got some nice designer jeans out of it.
    Chris Cornell is an ASSHOLE, I'm glad Pearl Jam is my favorite band!