Supernova

Comments

• no, it's just one hour tonight.

someone just told me it's 2 hours tonight, so i don't know wtf??
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • I looked at the CBS website and it says from 8-9.
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    someone just told me it's 2 hours tonight, so i don't know wtf??
  • I looked at the CBS website and it says from 8-9.

you may be right, but it would make more sense that tonight would be a 2 hour finale. but the less i hear from lucas, the better. ;)
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    i just read the spoilers from the storm large website.....

guess now the show will be anti-climatic, like it was going to be anyway :)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    here's a Dilana video for ya'll to enjoy!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhF7MWov3zw&NR
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Storm Large's website says who wins tonight. They tell you exactly who wins and what order everyone is eliminated and what songs they all sing.

That's weird. I wonder if that was a mistake on her part or sour grapes?

Just curious - are you a regular visitor of Storm Large's web site? ;):)
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • Storm Large's website says who wins tonight. They tell you exactly who wins and what order everyone is eliminated and what songs they all sing.

thanks. pretty much according to the script, eh? at least i get to hear dilana do zombie again :)
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I read the spoiler on Storm's website. Im kind of diappointed...oh well.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Lizard wrote:
    here's a Dilana video for ya'll to enjoy!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhF7MWov3zw&NR

cool thanks. :) i've seen this one and a few others from her days in holland. she was pretty much doing pop stuff then. her voice sounds quite a bit different on those ones, but still she sounds good, in my opinion. one i saw was breakfast in central park...not a bad tune...a live festival video...six or seven years ago, i guess?
  • anyone see how or why magni was cut off?

they didnt even show that on TV wtf?

they came back from the ads and it had lukas singing then said say hello to your top 3? wtf is up?
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Lukas? WTF?? Are they deaf???
  • woohoo lukas won
    Run to the hills
    run for your life

they came back from the ads and it had lukas singing then said say hello to your top 3? wtf is up?

yah! what the hell?

i guess they were running long, and didn't want us to miss this spectacular version of the HEY HEY HEY HO HO HO song.... :rolleyes:

meh. i feel unfulfilled. :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • meh i am happy :)
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • [size=+10]UGH[/size]

http://www.bigwood2littlewood.com/wiz/monkeysigned.jpg

http://www.redpath-museum.mcgill.ca/Qbp/Images/mammals/Skunk.jpg
    Poncier wrote:
    The "winged monkey from Oz" comment he made is not a reference of Lukas being from Australia but looking like one of the Wicked Witch of the West's henchman form "The Wizard of Oz".
    Deeve wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure out why he has a dead skunk on his head.
  • i dnt gt the jk sori
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • yeah, it was weird that they didn't show magni and toby's performances as the bottom two. they were doing the review from the season and then suddenly it was three left.

don't think i'll be running out to buy the album, especially with that guy "singing" ;)
  • floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    don't think i'll be running out to buy the album, especially with that guy "singing" ;)

Illegal download?
  • zstillings wrote:
    Illegal download?

not even that. :D

i'll just wait for the newkid to get back together with voivod. :)
  • Seeing as I have satellite I decided to check out a another episode of RS on different channel and it had the part with Magni being cut and both he and Toby singing before the final three. Some of the channels have been weird as some are showing the bottom three after initial voting and others aren't.
  • floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    What was up with Headspin being on that Survivor commercial in the middle of the episode?
  • Congrats to Lucas Rossi! You did it man! I am from Toronto and am a fan of Dilana. I was happy to hear on the show that Gilby Clarke and Dave Navarro
    want to play and produce her album. Hmmm! Good choice, a little shocked that Toby didn't take it. Glad to hear that Dilana will tour with them and the house band. They rocked! I love Dilana'a ZOMBIE!! Rawness to the core!
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
  • zstillings wrote:
    What was up with Headspin being on that Survivor commercial in the middle of the episode?

Very weird right? My wife and I both thought that might mean Lukas would win and sure enough...

ohh I was PISSED when that happened!! I was cursing at my TV. lol

Global redeemed themelves with the 10pm encore. I just finished watching the finale in its entirety.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • ohh ya as for the winner.

I think Toby got robbed. I'm from Toronto and ya I feel some pride for Lukas winning...but I think Toby is more charismatic and he actually annunciates when he sings....doesn't slurr his words and choke on his voice.

Part of me thinks Tobys not winning was more ego driven...I mean I think it was drive Tommy crazy having a frontman that gets more chicks than him. lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • what are they gonna call the band?
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • what are they gonna call the band?

:eek: Huh?
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • well the court ruled in favour of the old supernova so they have to change the name of the band
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • quasiquasi Posts: 492
    Lukas? WTF?? Are they deaf???

I'm with you. He is horrid (shivers). Absolutely terrible. It'll be interesting to see how long they last.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • well the court ruled in favour of the old supernova so they have to change the name of the band

Are you serious? I though you were screwing around. My fault :o
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06