Supernova

brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
edited September 2006 in Other Music
people need to stop this crap, i mean...

seriously. this is ridiculous

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what is?
    if you dont like it dont watch it, some people dont realise this, i mean there is a remote you can change the channel~!

OMG I KNOW LIKE SCARY huh? i mean if they found out you thought for yourself and changed the channel they will kwill j00 till u die!
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    Is it on already? I'm a tad interested.
  • Starts tomorrow im interested just to see what the hell this band comes up with. Plus interesting to see these singers butcher songs.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    what is?
    if you dont like it dont watch it, some people dont realise this, i mean there is a remote you can change the channel~!

OMG I KNOW LIKE SCARY huh? i mean if they found out you thought for yourself and changed the channel they will kwill j00 till u die!

um, yea, i think everyone realizes this. who said i am going to watch?

btw, i don't have a remote.

• armyreservearmyreserve Posts: 209
    brainofPJ wrote:
    people need to stop this crap, i mean...seriously. this is ridiculous
    Amen!
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA
  • harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
    i actually know one of the contestants this year .. ryan star, former lead singer of stage. sick live performer who has a good shot making it.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • i actually know one of the contestants this year .. ryan star, former lead singer of stage. sick live performer who has a good shot making it.

"Live Happy, Live with Anorexia" is an awesome song. He should have a great shot at winning.
  • i actually know one of the contestants this year .. ryan star, former lead singer of stage. sick live performer who has a good shot making it.

He seemed ok so far i dont see how his style fits in with Supernova but its a long competition.
  • harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
    give him some time. he started a little nervous, but finished well.

unlike most of the contestants, some thought went into the iris selection

other than the guitar comment, they also sounded complementary so he should be back for at least a couple weeks. gone will either be the cult of personality guy or the roxanne fiasco.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • iluvslashiluvslash Posts: 121
    I quite liked it.. Ryan Star has an awesome voice and it was a shame he chose not to sing. But I get what your saying, the amount of crappy reality tv singing shows out there is ridiculous and ever since idol premiered there has been a lot of half ass copies ( not to say idol is great or anything), however this shows contestants are pretty talented and its not like their going to produce the same crappy music as the idol contestants!
    With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done!
  • i think i am in love with dilana :)

congrats to your friend. good luck to him!
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    Anyone try to guess what they sound like? I'd bet it's worse radio rock than Audioslave.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i think i am in love with dilana :)
    that Storm chick's got my vote ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • mike_s_6 wrote:
    Anyone try to guess what they sound like? I'd bet it's worse radio rock than Audioslave.

The music heard throughout the show that Velvet Revolver sounding riff I would guess their going for that Buck Cherry/Velvet Revolver sound figures since you have Gilby Clarke and Tommy Lee a couple of real dirty rockers. Plus add the Glam southern rock tendencies of producer Butch Walker and thats probably what they are going for. But its anybodys guess who they pick for a singer.
  • quasiquasi Posts: 492
    With the exception of 2-3 of the contestants, I found myself frantically reaching for the mute button on the remote because the singing was so bad and unlistenable. The guy who sang Roxanne was embarassingly bad. That last guy was comedy to me and I can't believe everybody thinks he rocks. I had my new Pearl Jam vinyl on and just had that playing over the muted video and was like, "Ahhh, that's much better".

I watched bits of Rock Star INXS last summer and felt those contestants were so much better. I don't think I'll be watching anymore of this year's show.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    that Storm chick's got my vote ;)

yeah, she's got it goin' on too.

dilana's a nice dirty rocker chick...she was pretty intense at the beginning of "lithium"...i liked it. the sweet tats don't hurt either. :)
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    someday you will find me
    caught beneath a landslide.......
  • yeah, she's got it goin' on too.

dilana's a nice dirty rocker chick...she was pretty intense at the beginning of "lithium"...i liked it. the sweet tats don't hurt either. :)

it was good to see her get the encore.
  • yeah this is a guilty pleasure.. this band will suck... no doubt....... but i like watchin it
  • f reality tv!!!!!!!!
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
  • f reality tv!!!!!!!!

"freality" tv?
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Brooke Burke...

mmmmmm....

• brainofPJ wrote:
    Brooke Burke...

mmmmmm....

indeed! :D
  • Lukis Rossi was pretty sweet hope he wins, so fare he seems th e best suited to the job!
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • pretty sweet version of ring of fire by dilana...very dark and brooding. i liked it.
  • pretty sweet version of ring of fire by dilana...very dark and brooding. i liked it.

agreed... reminded me of the only Godsmack song i like... "voodoo"... which if that gets me crucified on here then I take it all back
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Delana is so far and ahead of everyone IMO.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • she's definitely the one that stands out for me.
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    pretty sweet version of ring of fire by dilana...very dark and brooding. i liked it.
    I need to hear it again. And this time I'll tape it.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110