Who will be the Democratic nominee?

Comments

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    shecky said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Biden campaign insists president ‘staying in this race’ despite reports he’s wavering

Biden's campaign says it's 'not working through any scenarios where President Biden is not at the top of the ticket'

By Paul Steinhauser , Kirill Clark Fox News
    Published July 18, 2024 11:36am EDT

MILWAUKEE - President Biden’s re-election campaign is pushing back against a slew of reports in the past 24 hours that the president has become more receptive in the last couple of days to hearing arguments about why he should drop his 2024 re-election run.

"Our campaign is not working through any scenarios where President Biden is not at the top of the ticket. He is and will be the Democratic nominee," Biden principal deputy campaign manager Quentin Fulks told reporters at a news conference Thursday morning near the site of the Republican National Convention.

Fulks emphasized that "the president has said it several times. He’s staying in this race" and "we look forward to him accepting the [nomination of the] delegates in Chicago and continuing with this race to talk about what’s at stake."

Following his disastrous debate performance last month in his face-to-face showdown with former President Trump, the 2024 GOP presidential nominee, the 81-year-old Biden has been facing questions about whether he has the physical and mental capabilities to serve another four years in the most demanding job in the world.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

And politically, Biden’s been pushing back against a rising chorus of calls to end his campaign from elected Democrats, who are deeply concerned about the possibility of the party not only losing the White House but both houses of Congress in the fall election.

Reports over the past 24 hours indicated that top Democrats – including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi – have had frank conversations with Biden about the president ending his campaign.

Asked a second time at the news conference if Biden may consider stepping aside, Fulks responded that the president "is not wavering on anything. The president has made his decision. I don’t want to be rude, but I do not know how many more times we can answer that. Joe Biden has said he is running for president of the United States. Our campaign is moving forward."

This means nothing. They will of course keep saying he’s 100% committed to staying in until the minute he announces he’s out. If he even acknowledges it’s a possibility that he drops, it’s over for him. 
    He could already have his retirement speech written and scheduled a press conference for tomorrow to read it, and he’ll still say he’s 100% in it until the official announcement.

Do you think he will drop out?  I don't know, but if I had to guess I would say, no, he won't.   If he does, it really needs to be PDQ (for those who are like me and not too acronym savvy, that's "pretty damn quick" :lol:  )
    Odds are 100:1 he drops out.
    I wouldn't be surpised if it's all up to Dr. Jill at this point and how many millions of dollars she can extort from the Dim party.
    Face it, she'll probably outlive JoJo by 10-20 years and she's used to living high on the hog.
    Once out of office, JoJo's has nothing to sell to foreign governments and companies anymore.
    Projection is quite thick with this one.
    Here, let me help:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's all up to Melania / Ivanka / Don Jr / Eric at this point and how many millions of dollars they can extort from the GOP / China / Saudi Arabia / United Arab Emirates & Qatar 

Face it, they'll probably outlive tRump by 40-50 years and they're used to living high on the hog.

Once out of office, Melania / Ivanka / Don Jr / Eric have nothing to sell to foreign governments and companies anymore.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,635
    CM189191 said:
    shecky said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Biden campaign insists president ‘staying in this race’ despite reports he’s wavering

Biden's campaign says it's 'not working through any scenarios where President Biden is not at the top of the ticket'

MILWAUKEE - President Biden’s re-election campaign is pushing back against a slew of reports in the past 24 hours that the president has become more receptive in the last couple of days to hearing arguments about why he should drop his 2024 re-election run.

"Our campaign is not working through any scenarios where President Biden is not at the top of the ticket. He is and will be the Democratic nominee," Biden principal deputy campaign manager Quentin Fulks told reporters at a news conference Thursday morning near the site of the Republican National Convention.

Fulks emphasized that "the president has said it several times. He’s staying in this race" and "we look forward to him accepting the [nomination of the] delegates in Chicago and continuing with this race to talk about what’s at stake."

Following his disastrous debate performance last month in his face-to-face showdown with former President Trump, the 2024 GOP presidential nominee, the 81-year-old Biden has been facing questions about whether he has the physical and mental capabilities to serve another four years in the most demanding job in the world.

And politically, Biden’s been pushing back against a rising chorus of calls to end his campaign from elected Democrats, who are deeply concerned about the possibility of the party not only losing the White House but both houses of Congress in the fall election.

Reports over the past 24 hours indicated that top Democrats – including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi – have had frank conversations with Biden about the president ending his campaign.

Asked a second time at the news conference if Biden may consider stepping aside, Fulks responded that the president "is not wavering on anything. The president has made his decision. I don’t want to be rude, but I do not know how many more times we can answer that. Joe Biden has said he is running for president of the United States. Our campaign is moving forward."

This means nothing. They will of course keep saying he’s 100% committed to staying in until the minute he announces he’s out. If he even acknowledges it’s a possibility that he drops, it’s over for him. 
    He could already have his retirement speech written and scheduled a press conference for tomorrow to read it, and he’ll still say he’s 100% in it until the official announcement.

Do you think he will drop out?  I don't know, but if I had to guess I would say, no, he won't.   If he does, it really needs to be PDQ (for those who are like me and not too acronym savvy, that's "pretty damn quick" :lol:  )
    I wouldn't be surpised if it's all up to Dr. Jill at this point and how many millions of dollars she can extort from the Dim party.
    Face it, she'll probably outlive JoJo by 10-20 years and she's used to living high on the hog.
    Once out of office, JoJo's has nothing to sell to foreign governments and companies anymore.
    Here, let me help:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's all up to Melania / Ivanka / Don Jr / Eric at this point and how many millions of dollars they can extort from the GOP / China / Saudi Arabia / United Arab Emirates & Qatar 

Face it, they'll probably outlive tRump by 40-50 years and they're used to living high on the hog.

Once out of office, Melania / Ivanka / Don Jr / Eric have nothing to sell to foreign governments and companies anymore.
    B-I-N-G-O was his name-o. Thanks for the clarification. I read Faux News websites all days and sometimes become disconnected from reality.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    Josh Shapiro
    mickeyrat said:
    oh. they say the spoke to actual voters..... seems like an important voice to listen to....https://www.threads.net/@bidenharrishq/post/C9m4uMEheU6/?xmt=AQGzZLRsZRJ72XgQ6l939TBhf6c1iu6lwDMzvygn7Dmwhg

When you do that at scale it's called a poll lol
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,987
    Kamala Harris
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

I think @mace1229 is absolutely right here.

Brian -- I'm a long-time Biden fan; as I always say, he was my choice in 2008, and he was the main reason why I voted for Obama (well, along with and especially in contrast to McCain's choice of running mate!). I have a ton of respect, even affection for him. That said, he's looking rough. As the Bulwark folks have noted: there are a lot of people who tune out or don't understand the many legal issues associated with the orange menace, but everyone knows and recognizes the signs of an elderly person in decline. 
    Joe Biden is in decline; I take no pleasure in saying that. But -- look at Bernie Sanders. Sanders is older than Biden and he has had a heart attack. Look at Bernie's appearances on Colbert or on "Morning Joe" today, and compare them to Biden's recent appearances. I found myself wishing today that Biden had his energy.
    I've believed for years that, while Biden never has been a great speaker (I know he has a stutter), he clearly knows exactly what's going on and he has many decades of experience and wisdom to guide us through this ridiculous timeline. I can't honestly say that anymore -- and I thought his SOTU address kicked butt!

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,786
    Joe Biden
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Brian -- I'm a long-time Biden fan; as I always say, he was my choice in 2008, and he was the main reason why I voted for Obama (well, along with and especially in contrast to McCain's choice of running mate!). I have a ton of respect, even affection for him. That said, he's looking rough. As the Bulwark folks have noted: there are a lot of people who tune out or don't understand the many legal issues associated with the orange menace, but everyone knows and recognizes the signs of an elderly person in decline. 
    Joe Biden is in decline; I take no pleasure in saying that. But -- look at Bernie Sanders. Sanders is older than Biden and he has had a heart attack. Look at Bernie's appearances on Colbert or on "Morning Joe" today, and compare them to Biden's recent appearances. I found myself wishing today that Biden had his energy.
    I've believed for years that, while Biden never has been a great speaker (I know he has a stutter), he clearly knows exactly what's going on and he has many decades of experience and wisdom to guide us through this ridiculous timeline. I can't honestly say that anymore -- and I thought his SOTU address kicked butt!

I agree, C, that Biden is not looking great these days, and I do appreciate your concerns.  But my take is this- if Biden is re-elected, most likely one of two things happen.  
    1: Biden continues to push ideas that work well for the vast Majority of Americans (including, although they can't see it, the average American MAGA) and has his staff do the hardest parts of the job.  I'm OK with that.  As long as these good things happen, why not?
    2: Biden declines to the point of no longer being able to carry on and Harris takes over.  Would Harris be my number one choice for president?  No.  Maybe more like 4th or 5th.  But the other option is Trump, and Trump is currently my 336,673,595th choice.

I'm not worried at all about Biden being president.   And anyone who prefers democracy over an authoritarian dictatorship led by a narcissistic megalomaniac misogynist chronic liar would likely agree.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,987
    Kamala Harris
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

I agree, C, that Biden is not looking great these days, and I do appreciate your concerns.  But my take is this- if Biden is re-elected, most likely one of two things happen.  
    1: Biden continues to push ideas that work well for the vast Majority of Americans (including, although they can't see it, the average American MAGA) and has his staff do the hardest parts of the job.  I'm OK with that.  As long as these good things happen, why not?
    2: Biden declines to the point of no longer being able to carry on and Harris takes over.  Would Harris be my number one choice for president?  No.  Maybe more like 4th or 5th.  But the other option is Trump, and Trump is currently my 336,673,595th choice.

I'm not worried at all about Biden being president.   And anyone who prefers democracy over an authoritarian dictatorship led by a narcissistic megalomaniac misogynist chronic liar would likely agree.

Brian, I agree; there's no scenario in which I vote for T---p. As Jennifer Rubin said the other day, I'd vote for Joe Biden in a coma because he'd do a better job.

The thing is, your vote doesn't matter, and neither does mine. I think Harris would be a fine president -- not our best, not our worst, but probably just fine. I'm not the one who needs convincing -- swing voters in a handful of states will decide the election, not you in deep blue CA or me in a deep red state. If those people lack confidence in Biden's ability to project strength and do the job, we have a problem.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    Joe Biden
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Brian, I agree; there's no scenario in which I vote for T---p. As Jennifer Rubin said the other day, I'd vote for Joe Biden in a coma because he'd do a better job.

The thing is, your vote doesn't matter, and neither does mine. I think Harris would be a fine president -- not our best, not our worst, but probably just fine. I'm not the one who needs convincing -- swing voters in a handful of states will decide the election, not you in deep blue CA or me in a deep red state. If those people lack confidence in Biden's ability to project strength and do the job, we have a problem.

Oh my... that brings up the subject of the Electoral College.  I'll never be convinced that one's a good idea!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,986
    CM189191 said:
    shecky said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Here, let me help:

What’s even better is now they can weave in business deals as part of “official acts”
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    shecky said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

until he is tried and convicted of that, you probably shouldn't say it. trump would have been convicted of that by now if not for judge cannon.
    You're right, Joey is probably also negotiating for pardons for his entire family. Obviously, Hunter has received tremendous sums of money from foreign sources, and so did "The Big Guy", as well as his brother Jim. Even Joey's grandchildren were receiving large payments.
    So, it might take a while for Joey to hammer all of this out. That's why the media are stalling for him, pretending he's staying in the race.
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    Other
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

If things were working for everyone as you say, there would be no worries for the Dems much like Obama. You’re too blinded by your hate for Trump that Biden has been an awful President for the economy of the middle class. Inflation. You can argue your smug statistics on how great the economy is but when people go to the grocery store and can’t afford to buy what they need, that’s the economy for them… and it’s bad. Maybe Trump can’t fix it and all your liberal buddies on TV say it will be worse, but that’s the chance most are willing to take because Biden is that bad.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,635
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

If things were working for everyone as you say, there would be no worries for the Dems much like Obama. You’re too blinded by your hate for Trump that Biden has been an awful President for the economy of the middle class. Inflation. You can argue your smug statistics on how great the economy is but when people go to the grocery store and can’t afford to buy what they need, that’s the economy for them… and it’s bad. Maybe Trump can’t fix it and all your liberal buddies on TV say it will be worse, but that’s the chance most are willing to take because Biden is that bad.

That’s the worse spin and explanation of the economy I’ve read on here. Ever. Congratulations. You think grocery prices are bad now? Deport 10,000,000 immigrants, legal or otherwise. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    Other
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

That’s the worse spin and explanation of the economy I’ve read on here. Ever. Congratulations. You think grocery prices are bad now? Deport 10,000,000 immigrants, legal or otherwise. 
    Grocery prices were great before Grandpa Joe and the Border Czar opened the border. Expand your streaming service to more than 1 channel. Morning Joe is lying to you. 

edited July 20
    Joe Biden
    Yawn...

Post edited by brianlux on

Joe Biden
    Check this out!  You may or may not be a Jello fan (I am!), but his ideas here make good sense and, besides, nothing is working right now.  If you like Mr. Biafra's idea here, spread it around.  It's not too late (Jon Stewart said the same and they both proved it).

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,196
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,986
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

You should look into Trump’s plans, because they’re going to increase inflation significantly. 

Joe Biden

We got some serious ratfucking going on with the “Pass The Torch USA” PAC.  If you are not aware, this PAC has paid for a TV ad to run on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” urging President Biden to quit the presidential race.  But did you know that this supposed “Democratic” PAC was formed by Dean Phillips and Steve Schmidt?  There is now a report out from the NYT that one of the Pass The Torch contributors is Tom Strickler, a big donor, who has threatened Democratic Senators like Heinrich of NM with loss of funding if they do not come out against Biden (Heinrich has now publicly called for Biden to quit the race).

Before I go to the ad, here is what others have reported about Pass The Torch USA:

Pass the Torch USA was created in November to promote the presidential campaign of Rep. Dean Phillips of Minnesota. Phillips announced in late October that he would challenge President Joe Biden for the Democratic nomination in 2024.

Phillips, who tried to convince more well-known Democrats to run against Biden, said he entered the race because some early election polling indicated that Biden could lose in a general election matchup against former President Donald Trump, the front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination. In the speech announcing his long-shot candidacy, Phillips said he is “the Democratic candidate who can win” in 2024, and “it is time for the torch to be passed to a new generation of American leaders.”

Pass the Torch USA is registered as a super PAC, or independent expenditure-only committee. As such, it can accept unlimited donations that it can use to fund communications that advocate for or against candidates for public office. But it is prohibited from coordinating directly with candidates, campaigns or political parties. It also must periodically disclose its donors to the Federal Election Commission.

Steve Schmidt, who advised campaigns for Republicans George W. Bush, John McCain and Arnold Schwarzenegger, helped launch the pro-Phillips super PAC. Schmidt, a former Republican, also was part of the team that co-founded the mostly anti-Trump Lincoln Project in 2019.

Remember, Congressman Dean Phillips ran on a nothing campaign against President Biden.  His only difference with Biden is, well, he is not Biden.  And according to Phillips, Biden cannot win.  That’s it.

continues.....

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    brianlux said:
    Check this out!  You may or may not be a Jello fan (I am!), but his ideas here make good sense and, besides, nothing is working right now.  If you like Mr. Biafra's idea here, spread it around.  It's not too late (Jon Stewart said the same and they both proved it).

Jello Biafra spoke on my campus immediately after 9/11/2001.  I mean immediately like the next day, or possibly later the same week.  We were still parsing who did what and why, it was just the aftermath of a terrible tragedy.  

Sheer coincidence - his speech was already scheduled and he could have cancelled or re-scheduled.  He did not.  Instead, he scrapped his usually prepared remarks; to give one of the most inspirational and life-changing lectures of my life.

If anyone had a crystal ball that day, they lent it to Jello.  Spent much of his speech going on about how the government (and Conservatives in particular) will use 9/11 to exploit and abuse any / every civil liberty we enjoy.  I wish I could find a record or transcript.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,214
    mickeyrat said:
    the dems deserve to lose. this is a slow time public assassination like brutus and cassius and the roman senate stabbing caesar in public view. biden could have overcome the poor debate performance, as evidenced by most polling. he will not overcome the public betrayal by donors and elected democrats. fuck em.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

edited July 20
    Joe Biden
    Biden:
    “We funded the IRS and so far collected $1B in taxes from 1500 rich tax dodgers”

Rich Democratic donors:
    “Biden must step down”