Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,026
    ZoSoTim said:
    MikeDigs said:
    JojoRice said:
    How much are the skateboard decks at the merch stand? 
    Only $85. I was surprised.
    Fantastic price
    8 already on eBay with the lowest starting bid at $399. Assholes. 
    Looks like some guy on Ebay has already sold 2 - for $499 and $550.  Some other guy has one for $699 and in his picture it looks like he bought 2.  So go with a friend or partner and buy and many as possible of everything?  
    I have mixed feelings about the outside merch booths.  This means that actual fans that attend the show have less of a chance at getting things than professional merch flippers.  The second seller has many items from various shows in Southern California.  Looks like this is his "Job".  Pretty lame....
    Yeah, I suspect that nearly all flippers are actual fans of the band. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 733
    Wish they could restrict outside merch sales to actual ticket holders for at least a certain time frame. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,416
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    I'm delighted that many of you also love Mrs. DeVito's art
    Mrs. Pileggi Actually. 
    Gonna need citation. I can only find "Tommy's Mother."
    Tommy is Joe Pesci’s character’s name in the film. His mother is played by Martin Scorsese’s mother- Catherine Scorsese. It was painted from a photo in National Geographic of the river Shannon in Ireland, in 1978. Good article below. 

“It was done by the mother of Nicholas Pileggi, who wrote the book Goodfellas was based on and who cowrote the film’s screenplay with Scorsese.”

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2020/9/17/21440651/goodfellas-anniversary-tommys-moms-dog-painting
    Ohhhhhhhhhh. Gotcha. I only live in the Goodfellasverse so Mrs. DeVito painted it.
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 137
    ZoSoTim said:
    MikeDigs said:
    JojoRice said:
    Fantastic price
    I can't fucking stand scalpers... some items they should have a limit of 1, especially for the pre-show merch truck.  These people aren't even fans and don't attend the show, they just go between venues and try to buy out the merch stands.   

Still pisses me off when I wanted that California license plate they did on the last tour, a few people were buying TWENTY of them and they ended up selling out before I got up to the stands.   And of course they were on eBay for like $50-70 each, hours before the show started.
  • Options
    thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 79
    Dumb question - are the folks who sell merchandise employees of the band or venue/local union?  I would think the people who sell outside out of the trailer are most likely band but the folks inside are venue employees.  I'm almost positive the sellers at festivals are not band related.  I have seen people buy 5+ posters and 25+ stickers, pins etc.  When I have asked the employees about it, they could care less.  Almost like the sooner things are gone the sooner they can leave.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    Dumb question - are the folks who sell merchandise employees of the band or venue/local union?  I would think the people who sell outside out of the trailer are most likely band but the folks inside are venue employees.  I'm almost positive the sellers at festivals are not band related.  I have seen people buy 5+ posters and 25+ stickers, pins etc.  When I have asked the employees about it, they could care less.  Almost like the sooner things are gone the sooner they can leave.
    Employees of the venue.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 278
    After what I witnessed, at the pop up merch shop in London before The Hyde Park gigs, I’m pretty sure everyone involved in selling this stuff is just more than happy to make the sales. Whether they know the stuff is going to get flipped or not. Want 5 or 6 of something? No problem. Money is king. End of story. 
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 554
    Skateboards sold out 10 minutes before I entered.  They said not available inside either, as they need to preserve stock for tomorrow.  So anyone that wants a skateboard should plan to hit the merch truck at noon tomorrow.  I saw one guy carrying 3 decks, so limits don't seem to be enforced.

On a positive note, everything looks better in person as usual.  Stunning poster and that skateboard is really great.  @demetrios I was able to get the basketball for you.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,841
    MikeDigs said:
    Skateboards sold out 10 minutes before I entered.  They said not available inside either, as they need to preserve stock for tomorrow.  So anyone that wants a skateboard should plan to hit the merch truck at noon tomorrow.  I saw one guy carrying 3 decks, so limits don't seem to be enforced.

On a positive note, everything looks better in person as usual.  Stunning poster and that skateboard is really great.  @demetrios I was able to get the basketball for you.
    Thank you so very much!!! :)   
  • Options
    CL93527CL93527 Posts: 23
    Just a heads up - Merch tents on terrace are walk-up right now . Tons of posters. No decks!
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,015
    what was price of BBall?
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    I’m sorry if it’s been talked about at length, haven’t been following this thread. 
    How have lines been? As far as length and time? I feel like last year people lined up earlier than normal. You could get there at sunrise and be hundreds back. And Are they opening up on time for the most part? 
  • Options
    edited May 22
    what was price of BBall?
    The pictures of upcoming merch is really good on here. Where can I go for the "cost" price on the items? Because when paying after market its good to know how many times over you are paying.
    Post edited by Release EV on
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    what was price of BBall?
    The pictures of upcoming merch is really good on here. Where can I go for the "cost" price on the items? Because when paying after market its good to know how many times over you are paying.
    $75 + tax = $82.50
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 137
    I’m sorry if it’s been talked about at length, haven’t been following this thread. 
    How have lines been? As far as length and time? I feel like last year people lined up earlier than normal. You could get there at sunrise and be hundreds back. And Are they opening up on time for the most part? 
    I'm curious about this too.  I work literally 10 minutes from The Forum and I have a meeting from 12-1 (damn!) so I'll probably have to go afterwards if I want to grab anything early.  If there is a 1+ hour long line then I won't even bother, and I'll just hope they have stuff left when we go later.
  • Options
    kasedoug said:
    what was price of BBall?
    $75 + tax = $82.50
    Thanks KC
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,522
    matt84 said:
    THE MERCH LINES ARE SHORT AND EVERYTHINGS IS WORKING OUT GREAT HERE AT TAY TAY. NO DICE BEING SOLD THOUGH BUT A FRIENDSHIP BRACELET

Got Taylor beginning of June in Edinburgh. Looking forward to it.
    Have fun! It was an experience. 3 hours 20 minutes. Boring (and expensive) merch though. The one same image on everything.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    FlyBono24 said:
    I'm curious about this too.  I work literally 10 minutes from The Forum and I have a meeting from 12-1 (damn!) so I'll probably have to go afterwards if I want to grab anything early.  If there is a 1+ hour long line then I won't even bother, and I'll just hope they have stuff left when we go later.
    I waited in line for an hour after the doors opened at Vegas N2 and bailed 15min before PJ started. Went back a bit later and there was basically no line. No show-specific shirts, but otherwise everything else was there. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,841

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,755
    JojoRice said:

There is about 5 posters in one in that poster.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,649
    All brilliant. A clean sweep 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,349
    edited May 22
    I really like the top half of the poster, looks very 90s 
    Post edited by Kwieneke on
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,174
    I really like the Schommer poster 
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,732
    edited May 22
    Kwieneke said:
    I really like the top half of the poster, looks very 90s 
    It’s definitely got a 90’s vibe, which I usually like. But not really my cup of tea. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 733
    It’s too busy for my taste. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 278
    pjruss said:
    i like the poster, but woulda loved it if the skate deck design was a poster instead. 
    Looks like your wish came true 😎
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    Kearn5y said:
    JojoRice said:

There is about 5 posters in one in that poster.
    It looks like a sheet of fucking stickers.

pick an image and stick with it...

just my opinion... like assholes, everyone's got one.

i'm sure there are those that will love it.

FlyBono24 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    MikeDigs said:
    JojoRice said:
    Fantastic price
    I can't fucking stand scalpers... some items they should have a limit of 1, especially for the pre-show merch truck.  These people aren't even fans and don't attend the show, they just go between venues and try to buy out the merch stands.   

Still pisses me off when I wanted that California license plate they did on the last tour, a few people were buying TWENTY of them and they ended up selling out before I got up to the stands.   And of course they were on eBay for like $50-70 each, hours before the show started.
    I wouldn't be so sure of that last statement...

I have watched 10C members buy 2, 4, 6, whatever they could get of coveted merch and sling them up on ebay immediately... when you say anything to them... "It's how I fund my tour!" or "If I didn't do it, someone else would"...

There is no good way to regulate it, other than 1 per item, per customer...

And even then you have half of the 10C buying items for 15 other 10C members...

Pick your poison.  At least when some guy walks up to the merch stand and buys 20+ of the same item, it sells out faster and the people working minimum wage can get off shift faster... tho in today's world, that probably means they're only getting paid for 3 hours instead of 6... 

there is no winning here for anyone...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 176
    Do the city specific tour shirts usually show up in the 10C store?