Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    Kwieneke said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Chicago got one too, assuming since it was at United Center where the Blackhawks play. 

I'd take a Mariners jersey but isnt PJ playing at their ballpark in September? I bet they save it for then 

EDIT: Am I making this up? I swore we saw a global citizen screenshot for Seattle at Tmobile park 2 months ago or so
    You're making it up.  Maybe for PJ night on the 29th?
    no. im gonna go crazy now haha. There was a link someone found and it took them to a screen that said PJ in Seattle in September at tmobile park. Time to dive deep in the forum 

Okay I can't find anything, I guess I'm crazy
    Not crazy 

• Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,347
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Chicago got one too, assuming since it was at United Center where the Blackhawks play. 

I'd take a Mariners jersey but isnt PJ playing at their ballpark in September? I bet they save it for then 

EDIT: Am I making this up? I swore we saw a global citizen screenshot for Seattle at Tmobile park 2 months ago or so
    no. im gonna go crazy now haha. There was a link someone found and it took them to a screen that said PJ in Seattle in September at tmobile park. Time to dive deep in the forum 

Not crazy 

SHZA! Thank you. I knew there was something 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,624
    Saw a dude walking around with 3 skate decks..no shame at all…I think he was trying to sell to people at the venue. 
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    Saw a dude walking around with 3 skate decks..no shame at all…I think he was trying to sell to people at the venue. 
    That's the ultimate flex right there. Just set up an auction block at the venue for sold out gear and eliminate the eBay fee/tax/shipping etc.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    I saw the same thing yesterday. Also had a dude a few ppl in front of me pay someone towards the front of the line $200 to grab him a skate deck. But then they still had them in stock when he got to the front. So he wasted his money. lol
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 553
    Saw the same guy, 3 decks under his arm.  Meanwhile, I'm there with my 0 decks because they sold out.  Hoping to get a deck tonight, but the LA2 poster is basically the deck art, so I don't feel bad not getting the deck since the poster has the same art.  If the LA2 poster was completely different, then yes, I need the deck.
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    Why isn't the art for the LA N2 shirt on the front instead of the back? Ugh.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Why isn't the art for the LA N2 shirt on the front instead of the back? Ugh.
    It's also on the back on the LA N1 shirt.  My wife skipped out on the shirt because she also wanted the design on the front.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,497
    edited May 22
    I kinda, actually corrected

i I don’t like that it says Pearl Jam on front
    Pearl Jam on back on a bunch of merch

do it once, put in a pj or some logo on one side

its lazy
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,364
    The posters have been a little disappointing so far IMO, but the event tees and stickers have all been really cool. I prefer most of them to their respective posters.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:

Not crazy 

Well shit, so is it legit or wishful thinking before the tour was announced? 
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 137
    demetrios said:
    $126 for a poster that sold for $45 a night before.  Such BS
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 894
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:
    it's a different poster though, no?

signed plus:
    THESE ARTIST EDITION POSTERS FEATURE GREEN INKS IN PLACE OF THE BLUE INKS ON THE POSTERS SOLD AT THE SHOW.
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 137
    RK50065 said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:

signed plus:
    THESE ARTIST EDITION POSTERS FEATURE GREEN INKS IN PLACE OF THE BLUE INKS ON THE POSTERS SOLD AT THE SHOW.
    Good call.   I'm just mad at myself for not buying it last night, and tonight's is absolutely terrible...

I went to both LA shows for the Gigaton tour and they were both pretty bad as well.
  • Options
    hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 353
    njhaley1 said:
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:

Not crazy 

Well shit, so is it legit or wishful thinking before the tour was announced? 
    I believe a board member found this on the global citizen site a few weeks after the tour was announced.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    RK50065 said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:

signed plus:
    I'm gonna have to get mine out of the tube. Because I could have sworn the one I bought yesterday was green, and then I kept seeing ppl post photos of theirs that were blue.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    FlyBono24 said:
    RK50065 said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:

signed plus:
    Good call.   I'm just mad at myself for not buying it last night, and tonight's is absolutely terrible...

I went to both LA shows for the Gigaton tour and they were both pretty bad as well.
    I imagine show edition prints will be up in the store eventually. Keep an eye out. Santos usually announces it here.
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 232
    goldrush said:
    The posters have been a little disappointing so far IMO, but the event tees and stickers have all been really cool. I prefer most of them to their respective posters.
    The tees and stickers all have to do with the city, and most of the posters do not.

Today's Angel tee and stickers should have been the poster.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:

$45 show edition ..

Artist edition .. $120

Official poster for Pearl Jam’s May 21st show at the Kia Forum in Los Angeles. This is an 18” x 24” double sided print, signed, embossed and stamped with Pearl Jam’s hologram in an edition of only 100 prints.

• Options
    illini1022illini1022 California Posts: 14
    demetrios said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:

$45 show edition ..

Artist edition .. $120

Official poster for Pearl Jam’s May 21st show at the Kia Forum in Los Angeles. This is an 18” x 24” double sided print, signed, embossed and stamped with Pearl Jam’s hologram in an edition of only 100 prints.

Of all the issues with what’s wrong with show posters today - the one thing I don’t mind is an artist charging whatever they want to sell their prints directly. As far as I’ve been told, Pearl Jam does not compensate these artists in any way aside from allowing them to directly sell an allotment of their own art that obviously features Pearl Jam branding. 
    2006: Chicago Night 1
    2018: Wrigley Night 2
    2022: LA Night 1
    2022: Ohana Fest
    2023: Ohana Fest

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973
    So stoked. Also, a signed personal note by a legendary punk rock artist.  I don’t need to hear from any of you haters. This has grown on me and i love it!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,363
    Hard to remember a tour run with so many dud posters. Law of averages says there should be at least one halfway decent one.
  • Options
    LA2 poster looks so stunning in person.  Colors pop.  I'm sure most of these posters look nicer in person
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,352
    MikeDigs said:
    LA2 poster looks so stunning in person.  Colors pop.  I'm sure most of these posters look nicer in person
    The Portland poster definitely was better in person, colors stood out.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,817
    edited May 23
    So stoked. Also, a signed personal note by a legendary punk rock artist.  I don’t need to hear from any of you haters. This has grown on me and i love it!
    Another work from Winston Smith

Post edited by mookeywrench on
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,669
    Hard to remember a tour run with so many dud posters. Law of averages says there should be at least one halfway decent one.
    Seattle.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973
    Another work from Winston Smith

Nice. Never knew. I grew up seeing his art because of the Dead Kennedys. My parents took away my Fresh Fruit album as a teen, even after I explained to them the real meanings of the songs. At least they just put in in a closet with some other punk albums, and I found them years later.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
    Saw the same guy, 3 decks under his arm.  Meanwhile, I'm there with my 0 decks because they sold out.  Hoping to get a deck tonight, but the LA2 poster is basically the deck art, so I don't feel bad not getting the deck since the poster has the same art.  If the LA2 poster was completely different, then yes, I need the deck.
    That guy sounds like a real deck 
  • Options
    RK50065 said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:

signed plus:
    I'm gonna have to get mine out of the tube. Because I could have sworn the one I bought yesterday was green, and then I kept seeing ppl post photos of theirs that were blue.
    There might have been a few variants in the stacks. That happened in Portland 
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 859
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    That guy sounds like a real deck 
    Enough of taking the piss out of the Kiwi accent
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018