Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,626
    Hard to remember a tour run with so many dud posters. Law of averages says there should be at least one halfway decent one.Brad won't let you down 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821

Coming soon

Pearl Jam - Los Angeles AP

€110.00

+++my limited AP's will be available on May 23rd from 3PM (Central European Time)+++

Official "PEARL JAM" Artist Proof
    of their show at the "kia Forum" in Los Angeles on the 22nd of May 2024.

Limited Edition of 107.
    7 colored Screenprint on Craftpaper.
    signed & numbered on the frontside of the print by Artist (Florian Schommer).
    each print is rolled up in protective paper and sent in a sealed poster tube.

*no refunds

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496
    FlyBono24 said:
    demetrios said:
    $126 for a poster that sold for $45 a night before.  Such BS
    The only payment for the work the artist gets, is the sales of their own variant. They get zero upfront. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,235
    So stoked. Also, a signed personal note by a legendary punk rock artist.  I don’t need to hear from any of you haters. This has grown on me and i love it!
    Another work from Winston Smith

Nice. Never knew. I grew up seeing his art because of the Dead Kennedys. My parents took away my Fresh Fruit album as a teen, even after I explained to them the real meanings of the songs. At least they just put in in a closet with some other punk albums, and I found them years later.
    Good parents!
    What song did it.. 
    I kill children, let's lynch the landlord, steal your mail.  Sure I'm forgetting a few. What's the true meaning of those? Nevermind.

I just lent that record to a friend who never heard them. Will be interesting to hear how shocked she'll be. 

Nice poster score/note.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973
    Loujoe said:
    So stoked. Also, a signed personal note by a legendary punk rock artist.  I don’t need to hear from any of you haters. This has grown on me and i love it!
    Another work from Winston Smith

Nice. Never knew. I grew up seeing his art because of the Dead Kennedys. My parents took away my Fresh Fruit album as a teen, even after I explained to them the real meanings of the songs. At least they just put in in a closet with some other punk albums, and I found them years later.
    Good parents!
    What song did it.. 
    I kill children, let's lynch the landlord, steal your mail.  Sure I'm forgetting a few. What's the true meaning of those? Nevermind.

I just lent that record to a friend who never heard them. Will be interesting to hear how shocked she'll be. 

Nice poster score/note.
    It was a combination of "Kill the Poor" and "I Hate Children" by the Adolescents. Funny twist of fate is that I am now a teacher.  =) I was in contact with Tony, the singer from the Adolescents, back in the Myspace days. He also became a teacher.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    edited May 23
    Yes! The one adolescents tape I had. They loved amoebas and hated children. Lol. 
    Brother from another.
    My mom recently said something about the horrible music I listened to. Likely suicidal tendencies...

End of derailment. 
    Post some merch pictures please

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options

Cool!
  • Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 464
    demetrios said:

Coming soon

Pearl Jam - Los Angeles AP

€110.00

+++my limited AP's will be available on May 23rd from 3PM (Central European Time)+++

Official "PEARL JAM" Artist Proof
    of their show at the "kia Forum" in Los Angeles on the 22nd of May 2024.

Limited Edition of 107.
    7 colored Screenprint on Craftpaper.
    signed & numbered on the frontside of the print by Artist (Florian Schommer).
    each print is rolled up in protective paper and sent in a sealed poster tube.

*no refunds

Up!
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 867
    I ordered one from Winston Smith as well....and I too like the poster.  Will let you know if he sends a personal note.....he is a pivotal punk artist....and apparently a thoughtful one as well.
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    I’m looking forward to seeing what Ames Bros is cooking up. I also miss the days when they did most of the posters. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,626
    I'm waiting for brad. Always good
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    Do we expect a PJ merch stand at bottle rock? What do they typically do at festivals?
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,389
    Don Pendleton used to do this too.  Always loved when he did it.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    Climate Pledge Arena just posted this on FB.... looks like the merch truck will be open on the off day as well....

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    JojoRice said:
    Climate Pledge Arena just posted this on FB.... looks like the merch truck will be open on the off day as well....

Please join us for the ceremonial gassing up of the merch truck at the East Entrance of Climate Pledge Arena
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,996
    Going to have to do a whole lot of mystery tubes after this run of posters. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    edited May 23
    JojoRice said:

YIPPY!!!!! :)

IT’S (ALMOST) TIME! Something Special is coming next week to help celebrate Pearl Jam's return to Seattle! Check out the special offers and programming at the following participating Seattle Center organizations. More info https://bit.ly/24PJWeek
    - Early merch hours on the West Plaza of Climate Pledge Arena
    - Day party at KEXP
    - Two special shows in Laser Dome at Pacific Science Center
    - 20% off admissions at Museum of Pop Culture
    We just have one question - are you ready!?

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Hey everyone! We’re excited to announce that the first batch of @PearlJam AP prints by @Munk_One for their #Vegas show is being packed up and shipped out! Thanks to everyone who made a purchase. Stay tuned for more updates and keep an eye on your mailboxes!

• Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 137
    LA1 was not that bad after all, I snagged one after last night's show (night 2) and they still had a few left.  So those might make it onto the Shop.
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 553
    edited May 23
    What's a mystery tube?  That sounds fun if it's like a blind poster order and you get surprised.

Both of the LA posters looked fantastic in person.  And totally different styles for each which is cool.  The peacock is a smooth mellow design, and the night 2 poster is awesome.  I'm so happy they made the skate deck art in to a poster, because the skate decks were very hard to get.  Sold out everywhere on both nights.  People made a push to get their decks and put on EBay.  But no need to get the skate deck now since the night 2 poster has the skate deck art PLUS much more.  It's vibrant in person.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    FlyBono24 said:
    LA1 was not that bad after all, I snagged one after last night's show (night 2) and they still had a few left.  So those might make it onto the Shop.
    Ten Club always has an allotment of each show poster to sell in the shop whether or not they sell out at the concert. 
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 137
    kasedoug said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    Ten Club always has an allotment of each show poster to sell in the shop whether or not they sell out at the concert. 
    That's cool!  I thought if they sold out, that was it.
    I wonder if other items might show up too.  I really like the Sacramento banner but I won't pay eBay scalpers.
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 732
    I imagine they have a shitload of those Beth Murphy Chicago posters left over as well. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    slyhiggsslyhiggs Posts: 113
    ZoSoTim said:
    I imagine they have a shitload of those Beth Murphy Chicago posters left over as well. 
    what does the shop have more of:
    1-Beth Murphy's
    or
    2-STP transformer thing (was there refused to buy)
    Alpine 9-03-11
    Alpine 9-04-11
    Wrigley 7-19-13
    Moline 10-17-14
    St. Paul 10-19-14
    Wrigley 8-20-16
    Wrigley 8-22-16
    Wrigley 8-18-18
    Wrigley 8-20-18
    Vegas 05-20-22
    St. Paul 08-31-23
    St. Paul 09-02-23
    Vegas 05-16-24
    Vegas 05-18-24
    "Live in the Present Tense"
  • Options
    slyhiggs said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    what does the shop have more of:
    1-Beth Murphy's
    or
    2-STP transformer thing (was there refused to buy)
    I can’t imagine anyone who’s not a friend or family member of Beth actually buying that hideous thing. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,497
    The shithead stooge comments crack me up

dont show your true selves 🤣

the same people dress like slobs at shows, like they rolled out of bed or a gutter

• Options
    PJs. PaJammas
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 488
    Obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but it seems like they are printing more posters this tour than in the past. 

Yes, I realize the majority so far haven’t been the greatest overall, but they aren’t selling out at the shows. In the past, even the “ugly” ones would still normally sell out. 

The prices on the “bay” are much lower than in the past, which means it’s working. Print more posters, less people miss out, no need for secondary market. 

A win-win. 
  • Options
    Same was the case for most of the run of shows they did last year too. 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    pjruss said:
    Obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but it seems like they are printing more posters this tour than in the past. 

Yes, I realize the majority so far haven’t been the greatest overall, but they aren’t selling out at the shows. In the past, even the “ugly” ones would still normally sell out. 

The prices on the “bay” are much lower than in the past, which means it’s working. Print more posters, less people miss out, no need for secondary market. 

A win-win. 
    I also have that sense. The market is now APs.