Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    dunewalldunewall Posts: 72
    So who's braving the merch line today? It has to be better than Thursday, right?
    Been in line for almost 3hrs - was about 100 deep when we got in line. It’s prolly 500-600 people deep right now. We are in the shade but it’s still pretty hot out here. 

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    Vegas N2 24'
    I was hoping for something Golden Knights related given how much the city loves them and being the last cup winner. 
    Shocked there wasn’t a jersey.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    I was hoping for something Golden Knights related given how much the city loves them and being the last cup winner. 
    Shocked there wasn’t a jersey.
    The N1 shirt very much had a Raiders feel to me. Tonight's leans a little Knights but not as clearly. They obviously wanted to do their dice and cards but a jersey would have worked too.
  • Options
    dunewall said:
    So who's braving the merch line today? It has to be better than Thursday, right?
    Been in line for almost 3hrs - was about 100 deep when we got in line. It’s prolly 500-600 people deep right now. We are in the shade but it’s still pretty hot out here. 
    Hope it moves faster than Thursday. There were people who got in as early as you and it still took them a few hours after it opened. I only want the poster and sticker tonight so not even considering outside and am going to be pretty reserved even on when I try inside. 
  • Options
    A Compliment For UsA Compliment For Us Posts: 136
    edited May 21
    For the Vegas dice, I've mainly seen red being sold but I've also seen pics of green dice.  Are both colors available or is the color just random based on what merch stand you go to?

Edited:  Apparently the green dice were made for the 2022 shows and some vendor stations were selling the green 2022 dice along with the red 2024 dice.  Never saw green at a station I was at but learned that info and wanted to update in case others wondered.
    Post edited by A Compliment For Us on
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    dunewalldunewall Posts: 72
    dunewall said:
    Hope it moves faster than Thursday. There were people who got in as early as you and it still took them a few hours after it opened. I only want the poster and sticker tonight so not even considering outside and am going to be pretty reserved even on when I try inside. 
    Yeah - the guy in front of us is saying the same thing. He said it was super slow once the truck opened. 

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    Vegas N2 24'
    dunewall said:
    dunewall said:
    Yeah - the guy in front of us is saying the same thing. He said it was super slow once the truck opened. 
    Gotta love the people who try on every item of clothing they have before making a purchase.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 675
    Do they have both nights posters? How is the line now?
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,531
    dunewall said:
    dunewall said:
    Gotta love the people who try on every item of clothing they have before making a purchase.

They do my head in.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    YAKIMATSU said:
    I just walked by. Only tonight's poster. If I had to guess at best 2.5 to 3 hours. If it really goes.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,260
    dunewall said:
    dunewall said:

They do my head in.
    This one woman at St Paul last year took 30 minutes to decide what she wanted.

I take 2 minutes. I know exactly what I want (and what size I need) before I even get there.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 675
    YAKIMATSU said:
    I just walked by. Only tonight's poster. If I had to guess at best 2.5 to 3 hours. If it really goes.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,383
    I've always said the merch booth needs an express lane. When the person gets up they hit a 30 second timer. Once it goes off you can be rung up but no more questions or items. If you need more time, back of the line.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,922
    pjl44 said:
    I've always said the merch booth needs an express lane. When the person gets up they hit a 30 second timer. Once it goes off you can be rung up but no more questions or items. If you need more time, back of the line.
    They can’t even enforce limits
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,383
    nicknyr15 said:
    pjl44 said:
    They can’t even enforce limits
    Money is the incentive to keep it moving. Dare to dream.
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 173
    I wasn't a huge fan of the poster when I first saw it, but I must say, it does look better in person.  Ended up picking one up.
  • Options
    Brannigans lawBrannigans law Posts: 130
    Tonights poster is interesting. Would buy it if I attended the concert. Love the colors
  • Options
    Tonights poster is interesting. Would buy it if I attended the concert. Love the colors
    It's very neon in person. I like it quite a bit now that I've seen it.
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,405
    What’s on the back of the poster?
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 181
    edited May 19
    Anyone by chance snag an extra keychain? Going to try in merch tonight. Friend saw the show the other night and wants a keychain. Before I give him mine, seeing if anyone has an extra. Will pay for time in line as well. 

Edit: was able to make this happen. Thanks to those who offered!
    Post edited by blairs1 on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,664
    What’s on the back of the poster?

From eBay ..

• Options
    mytincturemytincture Posts: 67
    Go Animal said:
    Kinda looks like it could be a Tool or Puscifer poster (which is not a bad thing).
    +1. Looks very Tool to me as well!
  • Options
    I thought I'd add since I did the miserable wait on Thursday, we got in line around 3 trying to decide how to get the merch for tonight, really only wanted a sticker and poster but would take a t-shirt if they had them. Not sure it took an hour and a half and still had everything but dice and cards. They still had at least some sizes of Thursday's shirt and Thursday's sticker. Even looked like they had the duffels again. We were done before we were done on Thursday. So a much better experience and shorter than waiting for doors by my estimation (inside the MGM was already packed a bit after 5). It's funny how these things can differ by day.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,011
    Got to the arena around 7:30 tonight. Got thrown out of the merch line twice by a couple of ladies working that seemed clueless. They kicked people out of the line and told them to go inside to the other merch stands, then less than 5 minutes later they let the line re-form again. 

I did eventually get through. Passed on the poster again (does pj not QC the quality they let through???). Dice and cards were long gone. Show shirts were in stock, but at no bigger than large size. First world problems. 

How about a Release opener please? :)
  • Options
    onejourney...onejourney... Posts: 250
    Has the bag been hard to come by? Good quality? Haven’t seen much info on it but I think it’s the thing I’m interested in most. Headed to LA Tuesday!
    here for the music...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,664
    Was anyone lucky to of picked up an extra set of Pearl Jam dices & cards from Las Vegas?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,450
    THE MERCH LINES ARE SHORT AND EVERYTHINGS IS WORKING OUT GREAT HERE AT TAY TAY. NO DICE BEING SOLD THOUGH BUT A FRIENDSHIP BRACELET

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,969
    Has the bag been hard to come by? Good quality? Haven’t seen much info on it but I think it’s the thing I’m interested in most. Headed to LA Tuesday!
    I really dig my bag. It was the one thing that I "needed" to get. It's sturdy, but not heavy duty. It unzips on the part that is against your back, which is something I've never encountered. I guess that's what makes it more of a duffel than a backpack, but it does have those straps. All around really happy I was able to get one.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 624
    THE MERCH LINES ARE SHORT AND EVERYTHINGS IS WORKING OUT GREAT HERE AT TAY TAY. NO DICE BEING SOLD THOUGH BUT A FRIENDSHIP BRACELET

Got Taylor beginning of June in Edinburgh. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,320
    ISO cards and dice if anyone happens to have extra. Traffic was rough and got in late.