Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    edited May 5
    SHZA said:
    Did anyone see any GA dropped today, anyone score one, pair? anything,... very odd . 
    There was one at 8:30 am pacific. I think someone in line got it. I got one about 6 pm and unsuccessfully tried to drop it to someone here 
    Well you are still the man! ... 
    But yes, I was watching pretty closely for a couple days and very few came up. I guess because of the smaller pit, and since not many came up on F2F in the past weeks that people scored, there weren't many extras that people were holding as trade bait or whatever that they had to get rid of at the last minute. 
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    The PDX and Sac pits look small too, LA seems to be as it was in 2022, which looked decent sized,. LV looks bigger as well. 
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 483
    Did anyone see any GA dropped today, anyone score one, pair? anything,... very odd . 
    Saw a pair for Portland but couldn’t get em. 
    0/2 now 😔 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,466
    Anyone have success with wallet transfers yesterday? Asking for a friend.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    I was able to log into my friends TM account on his Android phone and download my tickets to his wallet, no problem.  Android for the win?
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    Zod said:
    I was able to log into my friends TM account on his Android phone and download my tickets to his wallet, no problem.  Android for the win?
    Forever and always! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 92
    SHZA said:
    There was one at 8:30 am pacific. I think someone in line got it. I got one about 6 pm and unsuccessfully tried to drop it to someone here 
    That was a good attempt, I didn't see it pop at all. Thank you for trying shza.

• Options
    SHZA said:

there were a pair for PDX that I was aware were being dropped, I refreshed... did it correctly , on two machines... never saw them. That has never happened before, not even the select new seats, blue map nothing... Another person trying said they flashed up for a second and were not able to cart and never showed on the map. I always thought when people reported that , it was their issue. Be thankful if you have the tickets you want now. Seems even day of tickets are not as available as in the past. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:

there were a pair for PDX that I was aware were being dropped, I refreshed... did it correctly , on two machines... never saw them. That has never happened before, not even the select new seats, blue map nothing... Another person trying said they flashed up for a second and were not able to cart and never showed on the map. I always thought when people reported that , it was their issue. Be thankful if you have the tickets you want now. Seems even day of tickets are not as available as in the past. 
    I think it was still relatively easy to get great seats yesterday. Just not GA 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

I think it was still relatively easy to get great seats yesterday. Just not GA 
    meant GA ;) 

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,466
    Zod said:
    Do you mean you were able to log in to YOUR account on his phone and download to his wallet? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    edited May 5
    Looking for a single ga to either Seattle show. Have lower bowl singles for both shows and would trade. Also may be able to work in a merch deal as I’ll be in line early (I think). Any help appreciated!
    Post edited by PhartN on
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    KsayetKsayet Posts: 69
    The ga was 450 people .. pretty intimate !
    2018 - Rome
    2021 - Asbury, Ohana 1
    2022 - SD, LA1, LA2, Zurich, MSG, NJ, TN, KY, STL
    2023 - SP1,SP2,CHI1,CH2,FTW1,FTW2,AUS1,AUS2
    2024 - VAN1
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    Ksayet said:
    The ga was 450 people .. pretty intimate !
    Yes, it was tiny! I saw people coming in at 8:30pm and getting like 4th “row” on Stone’s side. 
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    Vancouver GAs up for tonight
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Up and gone
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options

Grabbed those for some people in line. BOOM! Suck it, bots!! 
  • Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 159
    The kid is back in the fucking game!! Congrats SHZA!
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    Haha people line up this early without tickets? I'm such a rookie!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,668
    SHZA said:

Nicely done. You’re a good man.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 342
    You know order has been restored when Sean starts posting W’s. Well done!
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,687
    Thank you random person who bought my LV1 single, no loss on my upgrade….yes!
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,276
    SHZA said:

Well done
  • Options
    fdl9fdl9 Posts: 25
    stupid question... how does F2F work?  is it a ticketmaster thing?  (sorry, I tried searching for info but didnt see it!)
    PJ: Polo Fields, SF 6/24/95; Seattle 9/16/96; Sacramento 7/16/98; Mountain View 10/31/2000; Bridge School 10/23/10, Prague 7/2/12, Berlin 7/4/12, 7/5/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Portland 11/29/13; Bridge School 10/29/2014; Jacksonville 4/13/2016; Greenville 4/16/2016.
    EV: Oakland 7/11/11 and 7/12/11
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    fdl9 said:
    stupid question... how does F2F work?  is it a ticketmaster thing?  (sorry, I tried searching for info but didnt see it!)
    Yes

• Options
    edited May 6

These are up. Aisle seats 
  • Options
    MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 64
    fdl9 said:
    You list any tickets you want to sell for the anount you paid for them. No more.  No less.  Some people bought premium tickets for a lot of money and then are forced to list them for the amount they paid.
  • Options
    Robdog983Robdog983 Visalia, CA Posts: 141
    Another stupid question(s) lol…

How are people coming up on these drops? (CONGRATS by the way!!!) Are they timed? Communicated privately? 
    Also, with a timed drop…I assume the buyer is still running the risk of a random person/bot swooping up on them? I guess that’s always going to be the risk. But to minimize the chances of that happening in the first place is the whole point of it being “timed” I take it?
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Haha people line up this early without tickets? I'm such a rookie!
    WOW I’m impressed too!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    Robdog983 said:
    Another stupid question(s) lol…

How are people coming up on these drops? (CONGRATS by the way!!!) Are they timed? Communicated privately? 
    Also, with a timed drop…I assume the buyer is still running the risk of a random person/bot swooping up on them? I guess that’s always going to be the risk. But to minimize the chances of that happening in the first place is the whole point of it being “timed” I take it?
    Exactly

The later the better since that person that is trying to buy the tickets is alert and knows they are coming.