Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,265
    PJ just tweeted about a ticket drop for tonight on TM. A bunch of great seats for face value. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,466
    CO278952 said:
    PJ just tweeted about a ticket drop for tonight on TM. A bunch of great seats for face value. 
    Arrgghhh
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    CO278952 said:
    Arrgghhh
    Still available. Section 119 
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,265
    They dropped a bunch for Vancouver 2 also 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    Wrigley premiums seemed to drop a bit this week. Opening up soon maybe?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Robdog983Robdog983 Visalia, CA Posts: 141
    Just saw another LA GA pop up but every time I tried carting, got an error code again smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    SHZA said:
    Listing a row 1 center floor for tonight momentarily 
    Congrats on the GA upgrade???
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    choppachoppa Posts: 13
    Can someone please help clarify this. On TM I see tickets available for SEA1 and SEA2, it says they are at face value, but prices per ticker are $500-900?! Was this really the actual original prices?
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Listing a row 1 center floor for tonight momentarily 
    Congrats on the GA upgrade???
    My friend did, yeah. I wasn't able to make it to Van 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,466
    SHZA said:
    CO278952 said:
    Arrgghhh
    Still available. Section 119 
    Can’t do it.  Got something basically unsellable and am just going to use it.  Watching hockey for now anyway.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    Robdog983 said:
    Just saw another LA GA pop up but every time I tried carting, got an error code again smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ 
    Yeah. Forgive me if this has been discussed before. But I just decided to add the LA shows 2 days ago.
    Yesterday, as soon as I logged on to start looking, there was a single pit listed. As I mentioned, I carted it over 40 times to no avail.
    Then today, about 2hrs ago, I logged on to start looking. Again, there was a single pit listed. Been trying to nab it for 2hrs, with no luck.
    I literally have 27 temp holds for this ticket across 4 cards in the last 2hrs, but the sale just won't go thru. What gives? Has this been happening every day?

• Options
    Robdog983 said:
    Yeah. Forgive me if this has been discussed before. But I just decided to add the LA shows 2 days ago.
    Yesterday, as soon as I logged on to start looking, there was a single pit listed. As I mentioned, I carted it over 40 times to no avail.
    Then today, about 2hrs ago, I logged on to start looking. Again, there was a single pit listed. Been trying to nab it for 2hrs, with no luck.
    I literally have 27 temp holds for this ticket across 4 cards in the last 2hrs, but the sale just won't go thru. What gives? Has this been happening every day?

WOW! Interesting! Honestly I haven’t even checked my bank account and was curious about doing so to see if mine showed something similar. Yesterday was my first time actively trying for an extended period of time. I was just randomly browsing around the seats and saw the floor light up in blue so I immediately tapped on it and tried countless times to no avail. I noticed the same thing a couple hours ago as well. I’m wondering what’s going on too. No one on here has posted about listing any, that I know of at least. Is it a glitch? Is it an actual ticket that went out and got snagged before we got to it?
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:
    Robdog983 said:

WOW! Interesting! Honestly I haven’t even checked my bank account and was curious about doing so to see if mine showed something similar. Yesterday was my first time actively trying for an extended period of time. I was just randomly browsing around the seats and saw the floor light up in blue so I immediately tapped on it and tried countless times to no avail. I noticed the same thing a couple hours ago as well. I’m wondering what’s going on too. No one on here has posted about listing any, that I know of at least. Is it a glitch? Is it an actual ticket that went out and got snagged before we got to it?
    I just got a fraud alert from one of my cards on the last attempt. Was wondering how long that would take. Thankfully they let me confirm that it was legit and let me keep trying. But I'm up to 35 temp holds now. lol
  • Options

This was literally just now! What the heck! Lol I’m almost convinced now that it’s not a real ticket.
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:

This was literally just now! What the heck! Lol I’m almost convinced now that it’s not a real ticket.
    I even tried paypal. The payment went thru. But then got an alert 30 seconds later that it had been refunded. Personally, I hope TM is getting hit with a transaction fee every time they try to process these cards. lol
  • Options

I’m not understanding how it allows you to get this for to “reserve” the ticket only to get the error code after. And it continuously happens. If it truly is a ticket that’s there and someone else has swooped up on it, why is it still showing it’s available for every attempt we make at it?
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:

I’m not understanding how it allows you to get this for to “reserve” the ticket only to get the error code after. And it continuously happens. If it truly is a ticket that’s there and someone else has swooped up on it, why is it still showing it’s available for every attempt we make at it?
    Well, there's no timer on F2F tickets. So it doesn't really reserve it for you like it does for standard or premium tickets.
    I remember people posting about things like this happening previously. But they said if you keep trying for awhile, it will eventually go thru. It's been over 3hrs now, so I don't think that's gonna happen with this one. I think I'm gonna give up. Good luck!
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:

Well, there's no timer on F2F tickets. So it doesn't really reserve it for you like it does for standard or premium tickets.
    I remember people posting about things like this happening previously. But they said if you keep trying for awhile, it will eventually go thru. It's been over 3hrs now, so I don't think that's gonna happen with this one. I think I'm gonna give up. Good luck!
    Yeah I’m going to throw in the towel on this one too. Good luck to you as well. 
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:

With U533 it means the ticket can't be purchased due to a problem with the seller's account. When I get that, I know it's a lost cause until the seller clears it up. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Robdog983 said:

With U533 it means the ticket can't be purchased due to a problem with the seller's account. When I get that, I know it's a lost cause until the seller clears it up. 
    Oh wow. Very insightful. Makes sense I guess as to why it’s been this way for a couple days now. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Robdog983 said:

Thanks. Wish I had remembered that 4hrs and 48 temp holds ago. lol
  • Options
    Robdog983 said:
    SHZA said:
    Robdog983 said:

Oh wow. Very insightful. Makes sense I guess as to why it’s been this way for a couple days now. 
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Ticketmaster/comments/tki14s/u533_error_code/
  • Options
    In other news, I hear Vancouver only has about 400 GAs. I believe last year in Ft Worth it was something like 800. Will be interesting to see if other arenas have reduced GA capacity as well. If so, upgrades will be tough, as we've already seen 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    SHZA said:
    In other news, I hear Vancouver only has about 400 GAs. I believe last year in Ft Worth it was something like 800. Will be interesting to see if other arenas have reduced GA capacity as well. If so, upgrades will be tough, as we've already seen 
    Ottawa wa 800 too. 

Thats a crazy small number. That mini catwalk taking up some space! 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    SHZA said:
    I knew it! Been saying something was different since the seat assignments were announced. All I got was a few people calling me a store loser. I just said something was off.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    SHZA said:
    I knew it! Been saying something was different since the seat assignments were announced. All I got was a few people calling me a store loser. I just said something was off.
    Looking at pics from 2013 to now I think there are at least 3 added rows on the floor for tonights show. Gotta sell those premiums! 

May be an image of 1 person and lighting

Pearl Jam  Rogers Arena - December 4th 2013

• Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    Did anyone see any GA dropped today, anyone score one, pair? anything,... very odd . 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    PJNB said:
    SHZA said:
    Ottawa wa 800 too. 

Thats a crazy small number. That mini catwalk taking up some space! 

2022? Very surprising as the GA was half of the floor.
  • Options
    Did anyone see any GA dropped today, anyone score one, pair? anything,... very odd . 
    There was one at 8:30 am pacific. I think someone in line got it. I got one about 6 pm and unsuccessfully tried to drop it to someone here 
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    SHZA said:
    There was one at 8:30 am pacific. I think someone in line got it. I got one about 6 pm and unsuccessfully tried to drop it to someone here 
    Well you are still the man! ...