Fan To Fan

1234235236237238240»

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,422
    If anyone here still has any doubts who gets the fan to fan ticket drops here is a good image for you. 

14 tickets between the two and who knows how many sold. How many hours have we wasted with our lives with no chance in hell without a link?

Sure seems like a broken system to me. 
  • danofundanofun Posts: 973
    PJNB said:
    If anyone here still has any doubts who gets the fan to fan ticket drops here is a good image for you. 

14 tickets between the two and who knows how many sold. How many hours have we wasted with our lives with no chance in hell without a link?

One assumption being made is that these tickets were grabbed during F2F. While that possibility exists, I think the connection between TM and 3rd party sites is far too nefarious to trust that these ever saw the light of day on the 1st party site.
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    danofun said:
    PJNB said:

One assumption being made is that these tickets were grabbed during F2F. While that possibility exists, I think the connection between TM and 3rd party sites is far too nefarious to trust that these ever saw the light of day on the 1st party site.
    This 100%....just like bmore was sold out for months...until it wasnt and hundreds of tickets dropped days before the show.
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,507
    PhartN said:
    danofun said:
    PJNB said:

This 100%....just like bmore was sold out for months...until it wasnt and hundreds of tickets dropped days before the show.

The band should be able to allow ten c tickets into a special F2F pool available to members who got shut out of the lottery. Members would have two days to make a claim. And the lowest draw number without 10c tickets wins. If they sit unclaimed for say three days, then they are open for possible bot infiltration in the usual resale process. 

Computers can do amazing things.

• Anyone with a single GA Pit ticket for 9/17?
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • chromedome13chromedome13 Posts: 21
    edited September 15
    I have a pair of 10c tickets available for N2 - B99 row KK.  good seats along the right field line.  $170 each.  
    Post edited by chromedome13 on
  • Hi guys,

I have one ticket for Fenway N2 that I am looking to sell. The seat is a Ten Club ticket on the Field Level.

- 1 seat is in F58, Row K

The ticket is $175 face value, but I can accept offers as well. 

I will be going to the show, so we can meet beforehand or I can transfer you the ticket on Tuesday.

If anybody is interested or has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Will definitely listen to any offers as well!

Thanks!
    Madison Square Garden - Jul 08, 2003
    New England Dodge Music Arena - May 13, 2006
    Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009
    Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009
    XL Arena - May 15, 2010
    Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010
    Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010
  • JDjrJDjr Posts: 91
    TONIGHT- two 10c tix, section B97, $100 or best offer 
    A lifer.
  • AvnishJAvnishJ Posts: 58
    Hey all, I have a single for N2 available.
    1 x Seating (Sec B113, Row HH)  - $150 ... will consider any offers.
  • 1 extra for tonight at Fenway section 140...$100? Will have to walk you in...