Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 937
    i did a coordinated drop this morning early for Vegas. It took about 10 or 15 minutes but it worked!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,059
    So in fan 2 fan you can literally buy as many tickets as you want as long as you resell them? Like buy 2 in section 200, then you see another 2 in 115 and buy then sell section 200 etc etc.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    BigReddBigRedd Posts: 59
    DEGBTI said:
    i did a coordinated drop this morning early for Vegas. It took about 10 or 15 minutes but it worked!
    How good were the tickets?
  • Options
    BigReddBigRedd Posts: 59
    mcgruff10 said:
    So in fan 2 fan you can literally buy as many tickets as you want as long as you resell them? Like buy 2 in section 200, then you see another 2 in 115 and buy then sell section 200 etc etc.  
    Yes

You don't even need to sell them. You can have 1000 tickets if you want. They only limit standard tickets to 4. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,589
    DEGBTI said:
    Did the tickets drop pretty close to the time you guys agree to do drop?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    Single GA for Seattle N1 just came and went.  Anyone able to snag it? 
  • Options
    boyaxlboyaxl Posts: 46
    mcgruff10 said:
    No way to beat the bots.   This sucks.  
    Exactly. 
  • Options
    smagnus1smagnus1 Atlanta Posts: 58
    Ok so I’m going to ask the newbie stupid question of the day. If we can “transfer” our tickets to a friend, why can’t we find fellow 10c members to transfer them to as a private sell???? Yeah one is on the hook to pay and one is on the hook to transfer- it’s a trust thing I get it. But this would sure make things easier. Maybe open up a thread dedicated to this if someone figures it out. And if someone can figure it out we wouldn’t be waiting on TM to pay you in 8-12 days/weeks…. Just thinking aloud as I’ve never been thru this before because I hate TM and the way they do business. Honestly thought PJ was still better than this fiasco but guess I was wrong. Joined yall in November last year so please forgive any ignorance on how this works. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,549
    smagnus1 said:
    Ok so I’m going to ask the newbie stupid question of the day. If we can “transfer” our tickets to a friend, why can’t we find fellow 10c members to transfer them to as a private sell???? Yeah one is on the hook to pay and one is on the hook to transfer- it’s a trust thing I get it. But this would sure make things easier. Maybe open up a thread dedicated to this if someone figures it out. And if someone can figure it out we wouldn’t be waiting on TM to pay you in 8-12 days/weeks…. Just thinking aloud as I’ve never been thru this before because I hate TM and the way they do business. Honestly thought PJ was still better than this fiasco but guess I was wrong. Joined yall in November last year so please forgive any ignorance on how this works. 
    You cannot transfer to a friend 
  • Options
    BigRedd said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I think the majority of listings posted immediately after F2F opened were purchased by fans as opposed to bots. I’ve looked over some of the scalper inventory, sure they share resources, but still I haven’t seen my various pairs listed and no one in their right mind would have paid those prices at this point regardless given what else remains available. Once word got out a few hours later or the next day it’s game over. 

If you’re chasing reserves specifically I wouldn’t play the upgrade game but that’s just me. More than some fans have secured face value reserves far closer than previously held upgrades would have placed them a week before the show. This is an awkwardly timed world tour, in many ways, and plenty will change their minds or have their options diminish for a trip forcing a sale. FOMO should only exist for entry but you’ll be in the venue and you won’t be upper bowl so just put that weight down and take a deep breath.

Yes bots are in play but it’s a funny thing. I woke up at 3:00am one Saturday morning last year when our son climbed into bed and kicked me away. He took over my space so I sat up and started playing on F2F. By 3:15am I landed a GA pair for one of the St Paul shows. This was in June (I remember because it was my birthday and I didn’t even get to sleep in lol) and the shows were obviously a couple of months away but still if a bot was active there’s no way I would have landed those especially considering I wasn’t moving at hyper speed given the hour.
    There still needs to be a human to check out the tickets. 

They have not figured out yet as far as I know how to write something that tells the bots to collect all of the good tickets like you would see on a VF sale and checkout out on its own. VF has the luxury of holding the tickets too making it much easier.  
    As far as you know. This sounds like no human needed unless they're employing around the clock staff 

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/301808/ticketmasters-fan2fan-is-now-fan2bot

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,683
    SHZA said:
    BigRedd said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I think the majority of listings posted immediately after F2F opened were purchased by fans as opposed to bots. I’ve looked over some of the scalper inventory, sure they share resources, but still I haven’t seen my various pairs listed and no one in their right mind would have paid those prices at this point regardless given what else remains available. Once word got out a few hours later or the next day it’s game over. 

If you’re chasing reserves specifically I wouldn’t play the upgrade game but that’s just me. More than some fans have secured face value reserves far closer than previously held upgrades would have placed them a week before the show. This is an awkwardly timed world tour, in many ways, and plenty will change their minds or have their options diminish for a trip forcing a sale. FOMO should only exist for entry but you’ll be in the venue and you won’t be upper bowl so just put that weight down and take a deep breath.

Yes bots are in play but it’s a funny thing. I woke up at 3:00am one Saturday morning last year when our son climbed into bed and kicked me away. He took over my space so I sat up and started playing on F2F. By 3:15am I landed a GA pair for one of the St Paul shows. This was in June (I remember because it was my birthday and I didn’t even get to sleep in lol) and the shows were obviously a couple of months away but still if a bot was active there’s no way I would have landed those especially considering I wasn’t moving at hyper speed given the hour.
    There still needs to be a human to check out the tickets. 

They have not figured out yet as far as I know how to write something that tells the bots to collect all of the good tickets like you would see on a VF sale and checkout out on its own. VF has the luxury of holding the tickets too making it much easier.  
    As far as you know. This sounds like no human needed unless they're employing around the clock staff 

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/301808/ticketmasters-fan2fan-is-now-fan2bot

Exactly no human required with a bot. Select update to refresh for a change in price points for X value at X sections.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Thanks for response SHZA- only asked out of ignorance. My n1 tickets have a blue transfer and a blue sell button. Was looking for options for us
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,228
    edited April 4
    smagnus1 said:
    Thanks for response SHZA- only asked out of ignorance. My n1 tickets have a blue transfer and a blue sell button. Was looking for options for us
    For MSG and Chicago you can transfer to whomever you want. However, for the rest of the shows you can't. NY and IL have laws against preventing transfers - so your tickets must be to one of those shows.

• Options
    smagnus1 said:
    Actually Chicago and NY can be transferred. Others cannot 
  • Options
    And I’m the jerk looking for msg n2🤦🏻. Good luck to everyone else
  • Options
    julia_amentjulia_ament Toronto, Canada Posts: 78
    smagnus1 said:
    I'm with you there! lol
    São Paulo I & II - dec 2 & 3 2005 | São Paulo I & II - nov 3 & 4 2011 | Rio de Janeiro - nov 6 2011 | Ottawa - may 8 2016 | Wrigley I & II - aug 20 & 22 2016 | Temple of the Dog - Philly nov 4 2016 | Seattle I & II - aug 8 & 10 2018 | London I & II - july 8 & 9 2022  | Hamilton - sept 6 2022  | Toronto - sept. 8 2022

"and sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    a human being that was given to fly
    "
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 358
    smagnus1 said:
    Saw yeaterday 1 ticket sec106 for +600$, was ther for less than 5 minutes
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 937
    BigRedd said:
    DEGBTI said:
    How good were the tickets?
    they were sec 21, night 2, not bad. Sold them to a member here. We texted each other a few minutes before the agreed time, I hit the sell button on the agreed minute and we waited about 10 or 15 minutes and they came up. He was a little worried that someone else got them because it was taking longer than we thought. But he nailed it! We decided to go early. I got up at 3 am my time, 6 am his. Thats what you have to do. 
  • Options
    RB185080RB185080 Posts: 28
    Need to sell my Fenway night 2 tix.....they're on my Ballpark app.  Not sure how or when I'll be able to sell
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 632
    Jamer196 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    The resale market for MSG makes it a mess.  In the future people are just going to put in for MSG tickets even if they don’t plan on going and fund their whole tour.
  • Options
    JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    smagnus1 said:
    Also looking for MSG N2. Is it a fools errand to go to the venue the night of the show and wait until the prices drop on the second hand ticket sites right before they hit the stage? I’ve seen dramatic price drops the hour or moments before the band goes on stage.
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • Options
    kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 288
    I tried doing coordinated drop with someone last night for Baltimore tickets.  I submitted them for posting.  About 2 mins later got email that they were actively listed.  We actually saw them show up on TM few minutes later, but by the time the intended receiver was able to add them to cart and check out they were already gone.
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    bootleg said:
    Jamer196 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    The resale market for MSG makes it a mess.  In the future people are just going to put in for MSG tickets even if they don’t plan on going and fund their whole tour.
    they are not doing that now? they are 
  • Options
    rberko1rberko1 Posts: 77
    Damn. Just missed a pair on the floor for Philly Night 1. That's the only show I'm still trying to get in to... 
    09.24.96 - Columbia, MD / 09.18.98 - Columbia, MD / 09.04.00 - Columbia, MD / 07.01.03 - Bristow, VA / 05.30.06 - Washington, DC / 06.15.09 - Baltimore, MD (Ed solo) / 10.27.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.28.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.09.10 - Baltimore, MD (Brad) / 10.27.13 - Baltimore, MD / 04.29.16 - Philadelphia, PA / 08.07.16 - Boston, MA / 11.04.16 - Upper Darby, PA (Temple of the Dog) / 04.07.17 - Brooklyn, NY (Hall of Fame) / 09.04.18 - Boston, MA / 03.28.20 - Baltimore, MD / 09.18.21 - Asbury Park, NJ / 05.09.22 - Glendale, AZ / 09.14.22 - Camden, NJ / 09.04.24 - New York, NY / 09.07.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.09.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.12.24 - Baltimore, MD / Next tour in Seattle??
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,122
    rberko1 said:
    Damn. Just missed a pair on the floor for Philly Night 1. That's the only show I'm still trying to get in to... 
    I was also trying for them. Failed as well. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,543
    just scored Vegas 1 sect 13 

was trying for sec 10 vegas 2 few minutes prior, error at the end
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,589
    CROJAM95 said:
    just scored Vegas 1 sect 13 

was trying for sec 10 vegas 2 few minutes prior, error at the end
    Congrats, I guess I should have stayed on 😂 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,228
    JG242853 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    Also looking for MSG N2. Is it a fools errand to go to the venue the night of the show and wait until the prices drop on the second hand ticket sites right before they hit the stage? I’ve seen dramatic price drops the hour or moments before the band goes on stage.
    If you are already in NYC it could be worth it. My friend did that for the Cure. She missed the first song but got a decent ticket for around $20. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    JG242853 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    If you are already in NYC it could be worth it. My friend did that for the Cure. She missed the first song but got a decent ticket for around $20. 
    Did that for Taylor Swift. Drove to KC and parked. After the opening act started tickets were plummeting. Still paid a little more than $20 :) 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    SHZA said:
    GlowGirl said:
    JG242853 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    Did that for Taylor Swift. Drove to KC and parked. After the opening act started tickets were plummeting. Still paid a little more than $20 :) 
    Just out of curiosity, do you know at what point are the tickets no longer available to be purchased for an event on a site? Once the headliner starts or after a certain time past the announced starting time of the show?