Fan To Fan

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Just got a pair of GA for Berlin. It says "early entry" on the tickets as well. Is it safe to assume I actually do get the early entry even though I did not win those tickets through the 10C lottery but bought them on f2f?
    Yes
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    If bots are buying up the tickets for another stie, how does that site plan to get the tickets to the person that buys them?
    I don't get it, there's no transfer option.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,548
    a5pj said:
    If bots are buying up the tickets for another stie, how does that site plan to get the tickets to the person that buys them?
    Probably a burner Ticketmaster account and they just sell the whole account 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    edited April 4
    Kwieneke said:
    a5pj said:
    That seems so shady and like it'd be easy to stop. I wouldn't buy a ticket for 2K and then be told here your new login to ticketmaster. But I guess that makes sense, how would they stop it?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Beardown9Beardown9 Posts: 26
    Looking for 1 single ticket to Seattle Night 2. Going for my birthday. (Got 2 this morning, need 1 more!)
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Bots aren’t gonna be as active in the weeks and days leading up to the show. Might just wait to try my luck then.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    Just saw 2 GA for Vegas 1, clicked on them but gone 🙁
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,475
    BLACK35 said:
    Just saw 2 GA for Vegas 1, clicked on them but gone 🙁
    Same 
    I contacted my one credit card and they said they can only remove the security stuff for 1 day..she is like go ahead right now and try your tickets..I was like that's not how this works ..so annoying
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    a5pj said:
    Kwieneke said:
    a5pj said:
    That seems so shady and like it'd be easy to stop. I wouldn't buy a ticket for 2K and then be told here your new login to ticketmaster. But I guess that makes sense, how would they stop it?
    They have other methods of sending the tickets too
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 445
    I jusT did the same thing, they said 24 hours and she gave me the number to call back tomorrow to unlock again. BOA
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    edited April 4
    I sold my extra Barcelona tickets and I received an email saying: Payment is issued around 10-12 business days after the event has taken place.

Is it like this for everyone???
    First time I sold on TM. Thanks
  • bbdowell1627bbdowell1627 Posts: 171
    I’ve got 2 for Section 112 at Wrigley for Night 2 - I’m really hoping for GA for night 2 if anyone has 2 GA you want to coordinate something- my wife and I are coming from Houston- we are keeping the night 1 tickets- but night 2 we really want Pit - Long Shot but maybe???🍀🍀🍀🍀
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    deb1211 said:
    I contacted my one credit card and they said they can only remove the security stuff for 1 day..she is like go ahead right now and try your tickets..I was like that's not how this works ..so annoying
    Is that just so you don’t end up getting that security code txt sent to you by TM for verification 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Jamer196 said:
    I sold my extra Barcelona tickets and I received an email saying: Payment is issued around 10-12 business days after the event has taken place.

Is it like this for everyone???
    First time I sold on TM. Thanks
    Europe maybe different but last year USA shows you got paid a week or two after you sold. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,704
    PhartN said:
    has anyone had a successful coordinated drop yet?
    My friend had one for Vegas around 6am. 
    Thanks for the info, what did the email of the sold tickets said?
    Jamer196 said:
    Thanks for the info, what did the email of the sold tickets said?
    I forget but I do remember there being a mixed message with one thing saying after the event and the other after tickets sold. 
    Ok thanks, just have to wait now :)
    JE224127 said:
    I jusT did the same thing, they said 24 hours and she gave me the number to call back tomorrow to unlock again. BOA
    They didn't offer me a number to call back. 
    BLACK35 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Is that just so you don’t end up getting that security code txt sent to you by TM for verification 
    BOA straight up gave me a declined pop up yestetday not even a code
    The person on the phone for CC customer service is just about as helpful as TM customer service. They will tell you some bullshit to get you off the phone and then you are someone else's problem when you find out they lied. 
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 445
    Well, I got to test out the cc on Baltimore. Missed the tix but didnt get the prompt for extra verification.
    JE224127 said:
    Well, I got to test out the cc on Baltimore. Missed the tix but didnt get the prompt for extra verification.
    You won't unless you are the one that would have got them. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    Yea …..reading through the last few pages…. Give me resale option any day of the week. This is punishing fans honestly. I could never sit there and waste that much time only to be beat over and over and over again. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yea …..reading through the last few pages…. Give me resale option any day of the week. This is punishing fans honestly. I could never sit there and waste that much time only to be beat over and over and over again. 
    It is addictive and time wasting and you are chasing that high to score tickets. It is not healthy at all for any of us I don't care what situation you have going on at work or at home. 

This is coming from someone that has put in hundreds of hours in the last couple of tours. Think about that for a minute.... Pretty embarrassing to be honest. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    PJNB said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    It is addictive and time wasting and you are chasing that high to score tickets. It is not healthy at all for any of us I don't care what situation you have going on at work or at home. 

This is coming from someone that has put in hundreds of hours in the last couple of tours. Think about that for a minute.... Pretty embarrassing to be honest. 
    Yea but I know you’ve helped out a lot of fans as well
    over the years so nothing to be embarrassed about. But still, I understand where you’re coming from. I absolutely agree it is not healthy. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    This is why I dropped $600 x2 pre-fees for Wrigley GA/Pit the day they went on sale. I work full time as an RN, full time DNP student, and have a home/family. There is just no way I can attempt the F2F refresh all day. I hope 10C members are able to get these F2F tickets though: sending good vibes peeps! 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    edited April 4
    I think the majority of listings posted immediately after F2F opened were purchased by fans as opposed to bots. I’ve looked over some of the scalper inventory, sure they share resources, but still I haven’t seen my various pairs listed and no one in their right mind would have paid those prices at this point regardless given what else remains available. Once word got out a few hours later or the next day it’s game over. 

If you’re chasing reserves specifically I wouldn’t play the upgrade game but that’s just me. More than some fans have secured face value reserves far closer than previously held upgrades would have placed them a week before the show. This is an awkwardly timed world tour, in many ways, and plenty will change their minds or have their options diminish for a trip forcing a sale. FOMO should only exist for entry but you’ll be in the venue and you won’t be upper bowl so just put that weight down and take a deep breath.

Yes bots are in play but it’s a funny thing. I woke up at 3:00am one Saturday morning last year when our son climbed into bed and kicked me away. He took over my space so I sat up and started playing on F2F. By 3:15am I landed a GA pair for one of the St Paul shows. This was in June (I remember because it was my birthday and I didn’t even get to sleep in lol) and the shows were obviously a couple of months away but still if a bot was active there’s no way I would have landed those especially considering I wasn’t moving at hyper speed given the hour.
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • BigReddBigRedd Posts: 100
    100 Pacer said:
    I think the majority of listings posted immediately after F2F opened were purchased by fans as opposed to bots. I’ve looked over some of the scalper inventory, sure they share resources, but still I haven’t seen my various pairs listed and no one in their right mind would have paid those prices at this point regardless given what else remains available. Once word got out a few hours later or the next day it’s game over. 

If you’re chasing reserves specifically I wouldn’t play the upgrade game but that’s just me. More than some fans have secured face value reserves far closer than previously held upgrades would have placed them a week before the show. This is an awkwardly timed world tour, in many ways, and plenty will change their minds or have their options diminish for a trip forcing a sale. FOMO should only exist for entry but you’ll be in the venue and you won’t be upper bowl so just put that weight down and take a deep breath.

Yes bots are in play but it’s a funny thing. I woke up at 3:00am one Saturday morning last year when our son climbed into bed and kicked me away. He took over my space so I sat up and started playing on F2F. By 3:15am I landed a GA pair for one of the St Paul shows. This was in June (I remember because it was my birthday and I didn’t even get to sleep in lol) and the shows were obviously a couple of months away but still if a bot was active there’s no way I would have landed those especially considering I wasn’t moving at hyper speed given the hour.
    There still needs to be a human to check out the tickets. 

They have not figured out yet as far as I know how to write something that tells the bots to collect all of the good tickets like you would see on a VF sale and checkout out on its own. VF has the luxury of holding the tickets too making it much easier.