CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,543
    edited April 4
    BLACK35 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    just scored Vegas 1 sect 13 

was trying for sec 10 vegas 2 few minutes prior, error at the end
    Congrats, I guess I should have stayed on 😂 
    I needed some better luck.....yesterday was terrible

a) coordinated vegas 2 w/ 10c member, took forever for it to drop, i didnt even bother to ask price, they mentioned FACE...to me Face is real Face, not this Horseshit....so what I do, thinking im a hero and needed to get thru FAST to score em....realize I paid $ 1310.00 for (2) tix

Ive never Paid more than $.01 for any concert, have gotten tix for free, given tix away myself..always pay face

It was on me, I FUCKED UP....If i were to be in this persons shoe's, Id mention they were $650 plus ea/ put thats just me

B) Vegas night 1 single coordinated GA slipped through my fingers

went to bed kinda shitty

Today
    1) Someone bought those $1300 tix i relisted, Thank God..... could do 3 shows for that price
    2) score Vegas 1 Pair

Today i feel like a weight has been lifted, too eager for the drop, gotta read...but sometimes if you read you fuck yo self on getting them

lesson learned
    Post edited by CROJAM95 on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,549
    SHZA said:
    GlowGirl said:
    JG242853 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    And I’m the jerk looking for msg n2🤦🏻. Good luck to everyone else
    Also looking for MSG N2. Is it a fools errand to go to the venue the night of the show and wait until the prices drop on the second hand ticket sites right before they hit the stage? I’ve seen dramatic price drops the hour or moments before the band goes on stage.
    If you are already in NYC it could be worth it. My friend did that for the Cure. She missed the first song but got a decent ticket for around $20. 
    Did that for Taylor Swift. Drove to KC and parked. After the opening act started tickets were plummeting. Still paid a little more than $20 :) 
    Just out of curiosity, do you know at what point are the tickets no longer available to be purchased for an event on a site? Once the headliner starts or after a certain time past the announced starting time of the show? 
    On TM it's usually an hour after the posted start time. Seatgeek etc it's tough to tell exactly. Sometimes at the event start, but usually later. After an hour or so supply starts to dwindle  
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    GlowGirl said:
    JG242853 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    Also looking for MSG N2. Is it a fools errand to go to the venue the night of the show and wait until the prices drop on the second hand ticket sites right before they hit the stage? I’ve seen dramatic price drops the hour or moments before the band goes on stage.
    If you are already in NYC it could be worth it. My friend did that for the Cure. She missed the first song but got a decent ticket for around $20. 
    Did that for Taylor Swift. Drove to KC and parked. After the opening act started tickets were plummeting. Still paid a little more than $20 :) 
    Just out of curiosity, do you know at what point are the tickets no longer available to be purchased for an event on a site? Once the headliner starts or after a certain time past the announced starting time of the show? 
    On TM it's usually an hour after the posted start time. Seatgeek etc it's tough to tell exactly. Sometimes at the event start, but usually later. After an hour or so supply starts to dwindle  
    Thanks.

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    CROJAM95 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

a) coordinated vegas 2 w/ 10c member, took forever for it to drop, i didnt even bother to ask price, they mentioned FACE...to me Face is real Face, not this Horseshit....so what I do, thinking im a hero and needed to get thru FAST to score em....realize I paid $ 1310.00 for (2) tix

Ive never Paid more than $.01 for any concert, have gotten tix for free, given tix away myself..always pay face

It was on me, I FUCKED UP....If i were to be in this persons shoe's, Id mention they were $650 plus ea/ put thats just me

went to bed kinda shitty

Today
    1) Someone bought those $1300 tix i relisted, Thank God..... could do 3 shows for that price
    2) score Vegas 1 Pair

Today i feel like a weight has been lifted, too eager for the drop, gotta read...but sometimes if you read you fuck yo self on getting them

lesson learned
    I almost made the same mistake with buying F2F without looking at the price......luckily my credit card company flagged the transaction as fraud.......dodged a bullet!
  • Options
    ^ im no rookie here either, ive converted i believe 8 shows into GA's since 2022, lapse of judgement. Shocked they resold so fast, I was prepared to use them if i had too, they were AISLE seats section 10, pretty good...but glad some High Roller took them off my hands

Looking for Vegas 2/ LA 1/ Philly 1 now
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,316
    CROJAM95 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

went to bed kinda shitty

Today
    2) score Vegas 1 Pair

lesson learned
    If it makes you feel better I bought over $900 tickets for vegas night 2 in a frenzy..someone actually bought them the same night. I was in a panic 😆 that $2000 bill was ugly and they weren't even by the stage
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,766
    Almost bought $1K tickets to Philly 1. I checked could have sworn it was real face, and then did a double take of panic before hitting the buy button.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    edited April 4
    deb1211 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

went to bed kinda shitty

Today
    2) score Vegas 1 Pair

lesson learned
    If it makes you feel better I bought over $900 tickets for vegas night 2 in a frenzy..someone actually bought them the same night. I was in a panic 😆 that $2000 bill was ugly and they weren't even by the stage
    GLAD it worked out, i was joking w/ my gf & friends, my 1st trip to Vegas and im already in the hole $900 (Delta on real face).....they were like its a sign, STAY AWAY 
    Post edited by CROJAM95 on
  • Options
    JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    GlowGirl said:
    JG242853 said:
    smagnus1 said:
    Got it. Yes I live right outside the city and work in the city so I’m going to give that shot! 
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • Options
    CT98115CT98115 Posts: 7
    Seattle show 5/28 - I will be posting one ticket on FtoF at 11:30 am PST today. Section 22W, Row Y, Seat 6.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,059
    tickpick has the philly 1 tickets I was lightning fast for this morning; section 6 row 4.  fing bots
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,228
    edited April 4
    mcgruff10 said:
    tickpick has the philly 1 tickets I was lightning fast for this morning; section 6 row 4.  fing bots
    TM needs to void all the tickets on that site like I have heard them do for other shows.

• Options
    Christ I recognize a hell of a lot of those sections and rows listed on their website.  No way to win this one.  
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    TM needs to void all the tickets on that site like I have heard them do for other shows.

Might not be a bad idea to post seat locations here (or in a dedicated thread) prior to listing them on f2f. Then, if they pop up on a resale site, try to bring it to someone's attention.

In a just world, those seats would be voided and go back on f2f for others to have a shot at.

Yeah, I know....
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Might not be a bad idea to post seat locations here (or in a dedicated thread) prior to listing them on f2f. Then, if they pop up on a resale site, try to bring it to someone's attention.

In a just world, those seats would be voided and go back on f2f for others to have a shot at.

Yeah, I know....
    They won't do it. If they theoretically didn't sell on the relist then the seller would be the one who gets screwed 
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    SHZA said:
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Yeah, I know....
    They won't do it. If they theoretically didn't sell on the relist then the seller would be the one who gets screwed 
    agreed, however most are lower 100s, the people screwed would be 200s tickets that are not selling anyway.. and its so early in the process they could do it.. however the reasons they wont, have to admit they fucked up. and second no real good way to prevent it on realist. plus they would prob add higher security like Capcha on checkout which would make it harder as well. No win here. 
  • Options
    I was on these within literally seconds of them being posted.  Let’s see where they end up.  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    mcgruff10 said:
    I was on these within literally seconds of them being posted.  Let’s see where they end up.  

Those are sweet seats too. On the aisle with a great line of site. Knew they were gone and I still tried three times to cart them.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Portland GA up and gone! Son of a...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    ......Gun? 
  • Options
    Are you even tough enough for ga?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    I think he could handle Portland. Philly I'm not so sure 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    mcgruff10 said:
    Ha! I'd have to get there first to find out.

Are you tough enough for four square? 😂
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Ha! I'd have to get there first to find out.

Are you tough enough for four square? 😂
    Wow you went there already. Now you got nothing left. ;)
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I think he could handle Portland. Philly I'm not so sure 
    No way he could handle ga in Philly! 
  • Options
    pitbospitbos Posts: 31
    Anyone have any luck with either of the Vancouver shows? I missed a couple of GAs on the first day, but haven't seen much come up since.
  • Options
    BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    pitbos said:
    Anyone have any luck with either of the Vancouver shows? I missed a couple of GAs on the first day, but haven't seen much come up since.
    No luck on my end! I flew through GA twice and got 521 error. I’ve had great success for GA in ‘22 and ‘23 (9 shows in GA). Something is definitely off this time around 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    soph189soph189 Posts: 272
    Another LA1 GA gone in seconds.. woof 
  • Options
    HouryoHouryo San Diego Posts: 53
    edited April 4
    Bmoya said:
    pitbos said:
    No luck on my end! I flew through GA twice and got 521 error. I’ve had great success for GA in ‘22 and ‘23 (9 shows in GA). Something is definitely off this time around 🤷🏽‍♂️
    100%   Haven't seen anyone post a successful GA via F2F yet.
    Post edited by Houryo on
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 809
    Houryo said:
    Bmoya said:
    pitbos said:
    100%   Haven't seen anyone post a successful GA via F2F yet.
    I’ve been looking but haven’t seen any GAs on the east coast. Missed a pair in Vegas.