Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,475
    Those Baltimore premiums aren’t the best seats in the house but they’re a heckuva lot better than the seat I got from 10c.  Happy to be in the building but still these releases are always a gut punch.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,345
    Those Baltimore premiums aren’t the best seats in the house but they’re a heckuva lot better than the seat I got from 10c.  Happy to be in the building but still these releases are always a gut punch.  
    Yup.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    BL259797BL259797 Posts: 19
    I apologize if this has been asked a bunch of times but does anybody know when TM will allow you to sell your ticket for the Wrigley show. I have a single and I can't make it and would love to be able to post it. Have they done this in the past for Chicago shows? Any and all info would be greatly appreciate. Thank you so much! 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    BL259797 said:
    I apologize if this has been asked a bunch of times but does anybody know when TM will allow you to sell your ticket for the Wrigley show. I have a single and I can't make it and would love to be able to post it. Have they done this in the past for Chicago shows? Any and all info would be greatly appreciate. Thank you so much! 
    No one knows. We're all waiting impatiently.
    One glimmer of hope is that they finally added the F2F option to the filters on TM a couple weeks ago. But as of yet, they have not enabled resale.
  • Options
    BL259797BL259797 Posts: 19
    BL259797 said:
    No one knows. We're all waiting impatiently.
    One glimmer of hope is that they finally added the F2F option to the filters on TM a couple weeks ago. But as of yet, they have not enabled resale.
    Gotcha. Thank you!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,475
    The Wrigley tickets should be transferable and it’s possibly illegal that they aren’t.  

TM has indicated they will be transferable the week of the show once in the MLB app.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 689
    BL259797 said:
    If it is for Saturday, I would be interested.
  • Options
    mjd327mjd327 Posts: 145
    So what are the chances of being able to get MSG2 tickets eventually? Currently you can buy for like 650-700 on Stubhub - are those likely to last until the show? Become more expensive? Less? Part of me is panicking and wanting to buy them even if they're really expensive - but I obviously would rather not pay that much lol. Is it safe to wait and keep trying to get lucky with fan to fan? Is it reasonable to assume that you will always be able to pay that much on Stubhub or are the prices just going to get worse as it gets closer? Usually ticket prices drop when the show gets closer but I think at MSG 2022 that wasn't necessarily the case 
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,732
    edited June 20
    mjd327 said:
    So what are the chances of being able to get MSG2 tickets eventually? Currently you can buy for like 650-700 on Stubhub - are those likely to last until the show? Become more expensive? Less? Part of me is panicking and wanting to buy them even if they're really expensive - but I obviously would rather not pay that much lol. Is it safe to wait and keep trying to get lucky with fan to fan? Is it reasonable to assume that you will always be able to pay that much on Stubhub or are the prices just going to get worse as it gets closer? Usually ticket prices drop when the show gets closer but I think at MSG 2022 that wasn't necessarily the case 
    Wondering the same about MSG1. It’s such a bummer of a situation. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 239
    mjd327 said:
    l keep checking TM everyday.... and have been sad everyday.... looking for MSG2.... lol
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,331
    mjd327 said:
    I think the answer is to wait it out until a week or two before the show. Hopefully we’ll see a few drops of standard priced tickets between now and then. And there won’t be as much as other shows because tickets in NY are transferable, but I’m sure we’ll see at least some F2F action as it gets closer. And I also suspect that at least the remaining upper level tickets on stubhub will come down substantially by show day. 
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    edited June 20
    I have a second ticket (single) that may be available for N2. Just waiting on confirmation of friends plans. Trying to get a single for N1 seems impossible. Trying to firm up plans for my flights. 
  • Options
    Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 35
    I think the only F2F tickets that will be available are going to be premium.  I don't think anyone would post 10C F2F since you can transfer them.  There were some drops in 2022 a day or so before the show at MSG and I was able to score tickets behind the stage in the Club section.  One was premium and the other was regular price.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,331
    Mhemm11 said:
    I think the only F2F tickets that will be available are going to be premium.  I don't think anyone would post 10C F2F since you can transfer them.  There were some drops in 2022 a day or so before the show at MSG and I was able to score tickets behind the stage in the Club section.  One was premium and the other was regular price.
    There will be some F2F tickets for face value, but likely not many. I saw a couple of face value pairs drop a week or two ago but they were snapped up immediately. So I think it will be very hard, but not impossible, to score face value tickets through F2F. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Mhemm11 said:
    There will be some F2F tickets for face value, but likely not many. I saw a couple of face value pairs drop a week or two ago but they were snapped up immediately. So I think it will be very hard, but not impossible, to score face value tickets through F2F. 

My question is also on the second-hand market - do people remember from previous NY shows....are there still tickets available just before the show, and are the prices likely to remain steady, grow, or fall? Im not sure what is considered the best reasonable price and unsure if buying early or waiting is the best move....My ideal is trying to get face value as much as possible and then buying stubhub if absolutely necessary - but I wanted to be sure that can reasonably be considered an option. I remember for MSG 2022 that the tickets on second-hand remained pricey forever and became scarce eventually but that was only 1 MSG show vs 2 this year...so who knows? 

• Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,730
    Just missed another Philly 1 pair. It’s getting infuriating. 3rd time this week I literally carted a pair that popped up while I was on the page and errored out during checkout. Rigged.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,518
    mjd327 said:
    steven87 said:
    Mhemm11 said:

My question is also on the second-hand market - do people remember from previous NY shows....are there still tickets available just before the show, and are the prices likely to remain steady, grow, or fall? Im not sure what is considered the best reasonable price and unsure if buying early or waiting is the best move....My ideal is trying to get face value as much as possible and then buying stubhub if absolutely necessary - but I wanted to be sure that can reasonably be considered an option. I remember for MSG 2022 that the tickets on second-hand remained pricey forever and became scarce eventually but that was only 1 MSG show vs 2 this year...so who knows? 

I think there will be tickets available on stubhub until showtime. I wouldn't count on prices dropping drastically 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,047
    A good single is up right now for Fenway N2
  • Options
    joh9028joh9028 Philly Posts: 1
    just listed F2F Fenway tickets

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,047
    joh9028 said:
    just listed F2F Fenway tickets

What night were they? 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,518
    Saw both. Pairs on 3rd base line 
  • Options
    Single for Boston 2 is on F2F. 

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,229
    mjd327 said:
    steven87 said:
    Mhemm11 said:

2022 there were some premium ticket drops for around $600 IIRC in the weeks before the show, but they went really fast. Anything at face value or fan to fan near face will have hundreds of suitors within a second.

there were some upper level unobstructed view upper level tickets that dropped to around $475 on broker sites day of show 2022.

For those happy to be just “in the building” at msg, keep in mind upper level rows 13 and up are almost all fully obstructed views by the bridge seats when fans are standing, as they tend to do at PJ shows. And these will not be labeled limited view as they are fine assuming everyone is seated. Either case, up there even if unobstructed fans get just a tiny sliver of stage view, no lights, no screen. I find it claustrophobic.

currently unobstructed view seats on broker sites are over $750; this is the way it is for a band that plays where it want to, to thousands of empty seats internationally , not necessarily where they are most popular, as they owe us fans nothing when posting those FOMO premiums for $2000 MSG
  • Options
    mjd327 said:
    steven87 said:
    Mhemm11 said:

2022 there were some premium ticket drops for around $600 IIRC in the weeks before the show, but they went really fast. Anything at face value or fan to fan near face will have hundreds of suitors within a second.

there were some upper level unobstructed view upper level tickets that dropped to around $475 on broker sites day of show 2022.

For those happy to be just “in the building” at msg, keep in mind upper level rows 13 and up are almost all fully obstructed views by the bridge seats when fans are standing, as they tend to do at PJ shows. And these will not be labeled limited view as they are fine assuming everyone is seated. Either case, up there even if unobstructed fans get just a tiny sliver of stage view, no lights, no screen. I find it claustrophobic.

currently unobstructed view seats on broker sites are over $750; this is the way it is for a band that plays where it want to, to thousands of empty seats internationally , not necessarily where they are most popular, as they owe us fans nothing when posting those FOMO premiums for $2000 MSG
    What do you mean? Any upper level section row 13 and up is obstructed? Are they still obstructed if you stand? And why wouldn't you see lights and stage and screen? Or do you just mean on the side sections?
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,630
    It’s not that obstructed. You basically can’t see the other side of the arena, but you can see the stage. Go to aviewfrommyseat.com and look around. I’ve been to MSG for games and shows a million times, I’ve never sat higher than row 18 in the 200s which I did for the Knicks playoffs this year and it was fine. But the first 10 rows of the 200s really are some of the best “uppers” in the country. 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    I’ve sat in the last couple of rows at MSG for a few concerts. While not ideal, I never felt like I couldn’t see the stage. 

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,229
    It’s not that obstructed. You basically can’t see the other side of the arena, but you can see the stage. Go to aviewfrommyseat.com and look around. I’ve been to MSG for games and shows a million times, I’ve never sat higher than row 18 in the 200s which I did for the Knicks playoffs this year and it was fine. But the first 10 rows of the 200s really are some of the best “uppers” in the country. 

Depends where you are in the arena. If everyone is standing, anything above row 13 risks minimal view of stage, and almost no view of lights and video screens. For a Knicks game, the same seats could be exceptional. These seats are running around $800 for PJ and will not be labeled as partial view, so I think it’s better to warn fans of that  
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,630
    edited June 22

Depends where you are in the arena. If everyone is standing, anything above row 13 risks minimal view of stage, and almost no view of lights and video screens. For a Knicks game, the same seats could be exceptional. These seats are running around $800 for PJ and will not be labeled as partial view, so I think it’s better to warn fans of that  
    For sure 👍🏽 The screen definitely won’t be in complete view, but I think with people standing you can still see the band. I’ve never sat up there for a concert, do they turn on the TVs that are mounted to the back of the bridge seats? They definitely do for games. I would probably rather sit in row 1 of the bridge seats than row 23 of the 200s. 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 288

For sure 👍🏽 The screen definitely won’t be in complete view, but I think with people standing you can still see the band. I’ve never sat up there for a concert, do they turn on the TVs that are mounted to the back of the bridge seats? They definitely do for games. I would probably rather sit in row 1 of the bridge seats than row 23 of the 200s. 
    Row 1 of Chase Bridge seats great.  Have sat there bunch of times for Pearl Jam and Phish shows.  If I can't get floor, 100 level, or row 1 200 level, I look for Bridge seats.  On the Mike's side of the stage, the Bridge section only 1 row deep.  You have a desk in front of that you can put your stuff on (since they use it for media for Knicks/Rangers games).  On Stone's side the section 3 rows deep.  Row 1 right up on the glass.  You get a great view of the whole arena.  No one in your way.  The sound pretty good too.  A little bit of a surround sound effect coming off the back of the 200 level.  
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    edited June 23
    I'm about 300 posts behind here but are people still having the issue on Ticketmaster where the seat map shows up blue but the side bar to the right says "no tickets available please adjust your search" no matter what you do with the sliders
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore