Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,766
    Chicago 1 and Boston 1 have F2F tickets. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 360
    edited July 2
    You can now verify that you are not a bot when Ticketmaster pings you on it. Once I clicked the verify button, I was able to update as normal.
    Post edited by hairgrowth2001 on
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,750
    You can now verify that you are not a bot when Ticketmaster pings you on it. Once I clicked the verify button, I was able to update as normal.
    Don’t get too excited. They’ll still block you.
  • Options
    pipes5977pipes5977 Rhode Island Posts: 327
    I will be posting Wrigley 1 field tickets if it's working now. 
  • Options
    BrewerDaveBrewerDave Posts: 33
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
  • Options
    pipes5977pipes5977 Rhode Island Posts: 327
    You tell me what works for you pm me 
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,374
    ^Love to see it
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    Tyler_DurdenTyler_Durden Posts: 68
    edited July 2
    If anyone is putting up 2x Wrigley Field N1 tickets on F2F, please let me know. 
    Post edited by Tyler_Durden on
    84/2401/236
  • Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 210
    If anyone is putting up Wrigley Field tickets on f2f a heads up would be appreciated we can setup a time
    Same for me. I am looking for tickets to either night. 🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 494
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
    Was the section V pair earlier for this drop? Just wondering if you were successful?
  • Options
    Just missed MSG 1 tickets. FUCK. 

• Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,750
    yosi said:
    Just missed MSG 1 tickets. FUCK. 
    Where were the seats?
  • Options
    Sec. 212 Row 9ish, seats 9-10. $350. Would have been plenty happy with those seats. 

• Options
    bleigh311bleigh311 California Posts: 4
    Looking for 1 ticket to both nights at wrigley. 
  • Options
    Looks like those phantom Philly 2 seats are gone. 

• Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,374
    edited July 2
    yosi said:
    Sec. 212 Row 9ish, seats 9-10. $350. Would have been plenty happy with those seats. 
    Excellent seats. I sat up there for Phish last year, even higher up. Bar and bathroom right at the top of the sections.

edited: because I read the section as 209/210, which is where I was. oops.
    Post edited by spankyMP on
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
    Was the section V pair earlier for this drop? Just wondering if you were successful?
    We haven’t tried yet, those seats would have been nice, I have been checking several times today didn’t see those 
  • Options
    spankyMP said:
    yosi said:
    Not bad at all. I sat up there for Phish last year, even higher up. Bar and bathroom right at the top of the sections 209/210 :)
    I sat on the opposite side for Phish last summer! Great view. Would have been thrilled to finally get tickets to this show. 

Anyone wanna help me out?

• Options
    Bunch of Chicago 1 tickets on F2F right now. 

• Options
    ekwipt said:
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
    We haven’t tried yet, those seats would have been nice, I have been checking several times today didn’t see those 
    Thanks and good luck! Let us know if you get the W! Gives us all hope 😝 
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 189
    Still looking for an elusive single for MSG1. But have a feeling it will come down to close to (or) the day of. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
    We did it after midnight eastern I kept refreshing saw them instantly was already logged into PayPal to make it quicker since it had been making me verify my credit card every time. I clicked everything as quickly as I could but did not get them. Not sure what else I could have done.
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
    We did it after midnight eastern I kept refreshing saw them instantly was already logged into PayPal to make it quicker since it had been making me verify my credit card every time. I clicked everything as quickly as I could but did not get them. Not sure what else I could have done.
    😔 Were those the section Qs? 
    Seems like every good US drop after Sea 1 has been pretty much impossible. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
    Yes that was them, not sure how I could have been any faster trying to get them
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    pipes5977 said:
    What time?
    Yes that was them, not sure how I could have been any faster trying to get them
    First of all, I’m bummed this didn’t work out.  But for Wrigley tickets, can’t you transfer directly?

• Options
    Looking for a pair of Wrigley 1 if anyone wants to do a direct transfer. Thanks. 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,198
    Looking for a pair of Wrigley 1 if anyone wants to do a direct transfer. Thanks. 
    For some reason, in the ticketmaster app where chicago tix are, it allows you to sell but transfer button is not active....weird cause if you click "Why can't I transfer" it states the limitations except where not allowed by law which includes IL.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Indy lawn tickets up. 

• Options
    yosi said:
    That was $350 total for both. And of course, now they’re being resold for 4x’s the amount…

• Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 242
    yosi said:
    yosi said:
    That was $350 total for both. And of course, now they’re being resold for 4x’s the amount…
    thought it was $350 each and dang! gotta save up for NYC if that's lowest price..... what's a good price point for NYC? 
    ride amongst the waves...