Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    Ryan said:
    Hopefully no one pays that.  Only way a Pearl Jam arena show in 2024 is worth that is if you end up onstage and write the whole setlist.
    Lmao
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 269
    2 Baltimore F2F seat up for $436 each.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,486
    I’m not in Seattle but just looked for research purposes and there aren’t any face value tickets in the building.  Only fan to fan at $600+ one hour before the show.  Guess it isn’t always best to wait until the end.  But it still usually is.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 625
    Well I’m relieved that my time in F2F is over.  Never pulled GAs but did pull pretty good upgrades for both Seattle shows Floor 16 and 12 Row N.  Got lucky with GAs for Baltimore through 10c so no need to keep hunting.  What will I do with all this extra free time?
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,390
    bootleg said:
    Well I’m relieved that my time in F2F is over.  Never pulled GAs but did pull pretty good upgrades for both Seattle shows Floor 16 and 12 Row N.  Got lucky with GAs for Baltimore through 10c so no need to keep hunting.  What will I do with all this extra free time?
    Wait for posters to drop, of course! ;)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,285
    I still need Baltimore upgrade and am now having philly n2 fantasies. I've got a problem
  • Options
    soph189soph189 Posts: 265
    edited May 31
    Are people actively F5ing for MSG despite the scarcity in new listings or waiting until closer to?
    Post edited by soph189 on
  • Options
    bootleg said:
    Wait for posters to drop, of course! ;)
    I did manage to grab a Seattle 2 poster.  Was funny cause I wasn’t even planning on it because while I can put the time in searching for tickets online while at work etc, I can’t put the time in standing in line for merch because there’s just too much else in the city I’d rather see and do.  We just happened to be driving to go check out Kerry park and it took us right by the arena at around 3pm and I was like hey I wonder how long the merch line is now and it was surprisingly short.  So parked the car in a 30 min loading zone and was in and out of the line in about 10 min.
  • Options
    deb1211 said:
    I still need Baltimore upgrade and am now having philly n2 fantasies. I've got a problem
    I haven’t got the itch to try to add Philly yet but there’s still time.  Just seems like a much harder ticket to pull.
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,731
    deb1211 said:
    I’ve seen tickets that will get you into the building for pretty close to face value on multiple resale sites for night 2. I was fortunate enough to get some great seats at face on f2f for it, but not having as much luck for n1.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,997
    I know we are far out but I did think Fenway F2F would be plentiful. Not so much so far. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    deb1211 said:
    I hear ya! I just saw a $48 round trip flight ticket from Newark to Indianapolis and I’m having Noblesville fantasies now (even though I’m doing 13 other PJ shows this year). I think we need a rehab! 😂
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    I know we are far out but I did think Fenway F2F would be plentiful. Not so much so far. 
    Ticketmaster is playing games. There will be a ton of tickets for Fenway in the 48 hour lead up to the shows.
  • Options
    hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 353
    Ticketmaster playing games when they have a couple thousand premium seats to sell.
  • Options
    deb1211 said:
    Ga pair came and went for night 2 at 230. Poster announced they were dropping them in another thread at literally the same time that they were dropped, so doubtful anyone on the board got them. Oh well
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,285
    edited May 31
    I don't trust other resale sites. I saw the GA announcement but was too late already
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,041
    deb1211 said:
    I hear ya! I just saw a $48 round trip flight ticket from Newark to Indianapolis and I’m having Noblesville fantasies now (even though I’m doing 13 other PJ shows this year). I think we need a rehab! 😂
    @GirlLovesPJ what airline?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,520
    soph189 said:
    Are people actively F5ing for MSG despite the scarcity in new listings or waiting until closer to?
    Waiting, myself. Might check here and there but probably a waste of time until closer to the show 
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    SHZA said:
    soph189 said:
    Waiting, myself. Might check here and there but probably a waste of time until closer to the show 
    I’m flying in the day of N1. Only have ticket for N2. Hoping to find a single for N1 between the time I land and showtime.. that is, if I can’t land one beforehand. 
  • Options
    soph189soph189 Posts: 265
    edited June 1
    SHZA said:
    Ok thank you, thats what I figured. Was shut out of 10c and verified fan, but going to plan my nyc trip and hope things will work out. Good to get back there anyways 😌
    Post edited by soph189 on
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    soph189 said:
    I’m waiting until mid-august. Yes I’m sure there will be a handful of good drops between now and then, but I suspect they’ll be few and far between. So not worth the time and effort over the next few months IMO. I’m sure the drops will become much more frequent a week or two before the shows. Also, I spent A LOT of time
    on F2F during leg one, so I want to give myself a well-deserved break. 
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 690
    Waiting for Stevie, uh I mean August as well.  Need just 1 for Wrigley 2, coming from Santa Fe with all travel booked. 
    Odd, not on topic question.  If the Red Hots were coming within one hour drive, do you go?  Seen them twice, 90 and 200?.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Waiting for Stevie, uh I mean August as well.  Need just 1 for Wrigley 2, coming from Santa Fe with all travel booked. 
    Odd, not on topic question.  If the Red Hots were coming within one hour drive, do you go?  Seen them twice, 90 and 200?.
    🤣🤣🤣 I’m am also waiting for Stevie to complete DM for me. Hoping to see it somewhere along the line during my MSG-Philly-Baltimore run. Re: the chili peppers, I highly recommend you go. Yes they only play for about an hour and a half and yes the setlists are much more formulaic than PJ, but it’s still a really fun high-energy show. 
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 690
    steven87 said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    🤣🤣🤣 I’m am also waiting for Stevie to complete DM for me. Hoping to see it somewhere along the line during my MSG-Philly-Baltimore run. Re: the chili peppers, I highly recommend you go. Yes they only play for about an hour and a half and yes the setlists are much more formulaic than PJ, but it’s still a really fun high-energy show. 
    Thank you for the chili response.  Next Friday for RHCP when the prices drop then. I actually completed DM between Van & Vegas and it was Stevie that completed it.  
  • Options
    I just snagged another pair for Philly 2. Was trying for Philly 1, but must’ve been moving too quick and bought the wrong show. Not great seats, but they’re in the building. Section 216 row 12…let me know if anyone wants me to try and time a drop. 
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    I just snagged another pair for Philly 2. Was trying for Philly 1, but must’ve been moving too quick and bought the wrong show. Not great seats, but they’re in the building. Section 216 row 12…let me know if anyone wants me to try and time a drop. 
    I thought people would be on this like flies on shit, but I guess not. They are aisle seats if you’re into that. I’ll give it until the end of the day and then will be releasing.
  • Options
    TeaneeTeanee Posts: 5
    DUBLIN: I am selling one standing golden circle 10C ticket, face value. 
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    mcgruff10 said:
    deb1211 said:
    @GirlLovesPJ what airline?
    Spirit
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,520
    Lifted said:
    Lifted said:
    I thought people would be on this like flies on shit, but I guess not. They are aisle seats if you’re into that. I’ll give it until the end of the day and then will be releasing.
    Picky bunch 
  • Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 309
    Lifted said:
    To get in the building I am interested! 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2