pearljamsam97pearljamsam97 Fargo, North Dakota Posts: 28
    Just listed a single for tonight:

Sec. 24 -  Row N(9) -  Seat 3

(First row in that section is E)
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,311
    bootleg said:
    Odd they just opened up 104 and 111 which are really behind the stage
    I'm thinking the band will be visible from those seats, albeit rearview.  No way the screen will be visible from there.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    mr bungle said:
    bootleg said:
    Odd they just opened up 104 and 111 which are really behind the stage
    I'm thinking the band will be visible from those seats, albeit rearview.  No way the screen will be visible from there.
    A transparent screen from the back would be great! 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    lilithzeroonelilithzeroone Posts: 16
    all back 2 rows on the floor just released at standard price

• Options
    I meant... all back 2 rows on the floor just released at standard price for SEATTLE TONIGHT

• Options
    KS245363KS245363 PNW Posts: 20
    I meant... all back 2 rows on the floor just released at standard price for SEATTLE TONIGHT

It's crazy to me... did they add more chairs or were they just sitting on these tickets this whole time? Bizarre. 
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,311
    KS245363 said:

It's crazy to me... did they add more chairs or were they just sitting on these tickets this whole time? Bizarre. 
    Good question.  If someone has a screen shot of the show map before today?  we could compare the row numbers
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 90
    I think they were sitting on them the whole time. There are entire rows in the club sections right now FS that werent there earlier today. Obviously those seats existed the whole time.
    I have friends that custied up for PJ Premium in the club sections and now there are face value seats FS with lower rows.

This is the new normal for concerts, sadly.
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,732
    Wolf359 said:
    I think they were sitting on them the whole time. There are entire rows in the club sections right now FS that werent there earlier today. Obviously those seats existed the whole time.
    I have friends that custied up for PJ Premium in the club sections and now there are face value seats FS with lower rows.

This is the new normal for concerts, sadly.
    1. It is terrible 
    2. I hope it holds true for the east coast so many of us can get tickets. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 515
    I’m sorry if this has been asked already; I ran a search but didn’t read all 105 pages of this thread.

this is what I see when I pull up the Baltimore show on tm. Any other show seems normal. I do already have Baltimore tickets but was hoping to upgrade. At any rate, this is what I see whether I’m logged in or not, whether I’m on the app or a browser.

• Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    These types of drops on the east coast would be gobbled up immediately..
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    Smallest pit I have seen with this band. Not sure if it’s the same as the other shows in May. 
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,380
    I thought the LA pit looked bigger than Vancouver’s 🤷🏻‍♀️
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Smallest pit I have seen with this band. Not sure if it’s the same as the other shows in May. 
    In terms of size or the amount of people that have shown up so far? 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    PJNB said:
    Vancouver was tiny also- only 450 people. I heard Vegas and LA were much bigger. So I think it just depends on the show/venue. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    Vancouver was tiny also- only 450 people. I heard Vegas and LA were much bigger. So I think it just depends on the show/venue. 
    I don't think Portland was any bigger than Vancouver either.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    KS245363 said:
    PJNB said:
    In terms of size or the amount of people that have shown up so far? 
    Size of the space 
  • Options

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,468
    katellis said:
    I’m sorry if this has been asked already; I ran a search but didn’t read all 105 pages of this thread.

this is what I see when I pull up the Baltimore show on tm. Any other show seems normal. I do already have Baltimore tickets but was hoping to upgrade. At any rate, this is what I see whether I’m logged in or not, whether I’m on the app or a browser.

It just means that currently there is nothing for sale for that show, whether fan to fan, premium or standard.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Whoops wrong thread! 
  • Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 515
    katellis said:

It just means that currently there is nothing for sale for that show, whether fan to fan, premium or standard.  
    Got it, thank you.
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    After my face melting experience in GA yesterday I can’t go back, looking for GA for n2 Seattle. 
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 226
    GA just came and went  ☹️
  • Options
    Would also love my first GA for tomorrow if anyone’s got an extra ☝️
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,797
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    LA Pit huge. VAN very small!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    GA Pair or just one For Seattle N2 - I'm a Local 25yr 10C member and have never been in the pit. Please DM if you have an extra
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 90
    Why does TM now show an “unlock” passcode for Seattle2?

• Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 624
    Prob going to dump a bunch of tix that they “found”
  • Options
    bootleg said:
    Prob going to dump a bunch of tix that they
    “found”
    Seriously. Extra ticks were just buried under all the stacks of money.