Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    lilithzeroonelilithzeroone Posts: 16
    ISO 2 GA SEATTLE N1 just putting it out there :)
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    A pair of floors just came and went for Baltimore. I hadn’t seen anything pop up for that show in a while. 
  • Options
    ScottyBlackScottyBlack Calgary Posts: 21
    ISO Single GA SEA N2.
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 485
    TM undercutting their own premiums with a standard lower row right now 🤣 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,468
    ekwipt said:
    TM undercutting their own premiums with a standard lower row right now 🤣 
    Hilarious 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    HUGE n1 standard Dump 

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    A huge dump 💩 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    A huge dump 💩 
    😂 
    Pit dropped at the same time. Got a 521 & couldn’t cart again. 
  • Options
    lilithzeroonelilithzeroone Posts: 16
    SEC 14 SEATTLE 1 ROW D - F STANDARD PRICE UP NOW

• Options
    KS245363KS245363 PNW Posts: 20
    edited May 28
    Single N2 floor hitting TM soon 

[sold]
    Post edited by KS245363 on
  • Options
    ScottyBlackScottyBlack Calgary Posts: 21
    KS245363 said:
    when?
  • Options
    It’s bizarre how Sec 13 Row Q sold earlier and now is going up as resale already. 
  • Options
    KS245363KS245363 PNW Posts: 20
    KS245363 said:
    when?
    It’s gone. Managed to score a pair at face and sold the second one. Posted that earlier message when it said the listing was still pending. Ticket was probably live for three minutes. It’s crazy out here. If I manage to grab something else I’ll post here again beforehand. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    So many tickets being dropped by TM that should have been used in the lottery. What a joke. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,468
    Sections 1 and 14 with tons of standard.  Not relevant to me today but the trend continues.  What a way to do business.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    Sections 1 and 14 with tons of standard.  Not relevant to me today but the trend continues.  What a way to do business.  
    Crazy! But this appears to be the new norm. What I’ll be really interested to see is whether this trend continues with the east coast shows. 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    Anyone on here get the Seattle N1 GA single that just popped up? I couldn’t even cart it. 
  • Options
    edited May 28
    People snatching up premiums at $287 when if they would wait for another hour or 2 they’d be $185 👎 
    Post edited by ekwipt on
  • Options
    Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 322
    edited May 28
    Post edited by Human Tide on
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    edited May 28
    Some N2’s section 13 available around $230 on TM right now. Good luck, safe travels and  enjoy the shows. I have to pass on Seattle this year but I’ll be tuned in to Sirius on Thursday.
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    n0_c0den0_c0de Posts: 59
    I just listed a single ticket for sale at face value (Sec 102, Row C, Seat 
    13) I'm trying to lower the price but Ticketmaster is having some errors at the moment. If anyone here is interested let me know and we could Venmo and transfer the ticket or something. Would sell for $175. Cheers!
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 624
    Another GA single came and went for tonight
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 226
    Just tried for 5 minutes to get GA single but missed it. Gone. 😾
  • Options
    n0_c0de said:
    I just listed a single ticket for sale at face value (Sec 102, Row C, Seat 
    13) I'm trying to lower the price but Ticketmaster is having some errors at the moment. If anyone here is interested let me know and we could Venmo and transfer the ticket or something. Would sell for $175. Cheers!
    oh weird, I just talked with Ticketmaster and apparently even though there is a link to edit ticket price I can't list below face value. Huh, I didn't realize this. Anyway, if there's a tenclub member out there needing a single ticket for under face value give me a shout and I can transfer to you. 
  • Options
    BalderdashBalderdash Posts: 11
    Do you guys have already received barcodes for tonights show? It says I need to either add the tickets to my wallet or download the ticketmaster app to access my tickets. I can't find an option to add them to my wallet and I can't download the app since I'm not from the US.

Will I be able to access my tickets from the browser or what should I do?
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 624
    Pair of floors row 22 up
  • Options
    Do you guys have already received barcodes for tonights show? It says I need to either add the tickets to my wallet or download the ticketmaster app to access my tickets. I can't find an option to add them to my wallet and I can't download the app since I'm not from the US.

I had to click the link from the email that launched the app then it showed up and could add to wallet
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    This may have been asked, but on day of show tickets, I keep getting asked to join the queue. I can go in to search for tickets for other shows, just not for today's show. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    BalderdashBalderdash Posts: 11
    n0_c0de said:

I had to click the link from the email that launched the app then it showed up and could add to wallet
    I tried that but since I'm not from the US it said "This app is not available in your region" and nothing happened.

However I was finally able to figure out a way around this. I logged into my ticketmaster account with a browser on my girlfriends Android phone and I could add them to her google wallet. The codes show up now.

That was stressful..
  • Options
    n0_c0de said:

I tried that but since I'm not from the US it said "This app is not available in your region" and nothing happened.

However I was finally able to figure out a way around this. I logged into my ticketmaster account with a browser on my girlfriends Android phone and I could add them to her google wallet. The codes show up now.

That was stressful..
    damn, well glad you got it sorted out!  :o