Options

European Tour Sales = Desaster

Comments

• Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 71
    edited April 2
    I don't see my tickets on my ticketmaster account yet. Is it normal? Has anyone got the same problem?
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    ilockyer said:
    Just seen an advert video pop up between stories on Insta for the Manchester and London shows. Don't recall ever seeing anything like this for PJ before... but then we usually are sold out at this point. 
    Ive been seeing the same one on facebook.........features Just Breathe and sirens?
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 411
    edited April 2
    resale now possible for some (?) European shows, for example Berlin.
    Post edited by axeljohan on
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 361
    Yes, resale is showing for Manchester and London too.  This is different from the US fan2fan in that you can list below cost price if you want to (up to a maximum of cost price).
  • Options
    Yes, resale is showing for Manchester and London too.  This is different from the US fan2fan in that you can list below cost price if you want to (up to a maximum of cost price).
    This is a very good move IMO
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,103
    Will you eventually be able to “transfer” tickets - eg if you bought a pair and you are arriving at the venue at different times. This was previously possible at BST Hyde Park with AXS as I transferred my wife’s ticket and she went into the venue later than me. Not sure what happens with Ticketmaster 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,249
    pdalowsky said:
    ilockyer said:
    Just seen an advert video pop up between stories on Insta for the Manchester and London shows. Don't recall ever seeing anything like this for PJ before... but then we usually are sold out at this point. 
    Ive been seeing the same one on facebook.........features Just Breathe and sirens?
    Possibly? I have the volume off on my phone when using socials unless something comes up I actually want to hear! 
    They're just using the normal Ticketmaster resale process then. That's good to see. 
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,707
    Ticket prices have dropped again for London. £75 now for the rear sections. Also £105 & £135 areas too. Manchester has also dropped 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    edited April 2
    Kearn5y said:
    Ticket prices have dropped again for London. £75 now for the rear sections. Also £105 & £135 areas too. Manchester has also dropped 
    Manchester standard pricing still £126.50/£160.50. Floor dropped to £180 yesterday, though I note there's a face value GA in the resale pot. 

Can't see anything below £90 for London...
    Post edited by ilockyer on
  • Options
    ilockyer said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Manchester standard pricing still £126.50/£160.50. Floor dropped to £180 yesterday, though I note there's a face value GA in the resale pot. 

Back rows are 105 now
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    ilockyer said:
    Kearn5y said:

Back rows are 105 now
    An absolute steal!  =)
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,582
    Kearn5y said:
    GA London, how much is now??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    ilockyer said:
    Kearn5y said:
    ilockyer said:
    Kearn5y said:

Back rows are 105 now
    An absolute steal!  =)
    Totally
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
    I posted the manchester GA pair - hope I get paid was a rather lengthy process to get verified and said would take 2-3 days - I'm based in US.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 279
    Kearn5y said:
    We're actually getting towards the realms of regular pricing now.  If London is anywhere close to a sell out given the original pricing then they've played a blinder haven't they. Dynamic pricing at its best (worst for the fans).
  • Options
    rossmac78rossmac78 London Posts: 5
    I've put two front standing tickets for London up for resale. I'm still going, but two mates have bailed! 
  • Options
    re-selling tickets also on the market make it less likely that London and Berlin will be sold-out, doesn`t it?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,190
    How can Berlin not sell out...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    rossmac78 said:
    I've put two front standing tickets for London up for resale. I'm still going, but two mates have bailed! 
    Are they tenclub bought ones? I am going to be in the market for one ticket and just worried that they might add early entry still - so i want to buy one 10c bought one just in case. I know its unlikely 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,149
    10c could easily clear this up but won't 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,985
    If it's a perk that been taken away they could at least explain why. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    retroretro Posts: 116
    Early Acess? AND additional fees /Servicegebühr ?

TM FAQ:
    They also want to ensure that fans get their tickets at the price intended. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has decided that tickets are non-transferable – this means that on the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. Fans that cannot use their tickets are welcome to sell them via Ticketmaster at the price originally paid, with no additional fees for the seller or buyer.

Außerdem wollen sie sicherstellen, dass die Fans ihre Tickets zu dem vorgesehenen Preis erhalten. Um dies zu erreichen, haben Pearl Jam beschlossen, dass die Tickets nicht übertragbar sind – das bedeutet, dass am Abend der Show alle Gäste zusammen mit dem/der Ticketkäufer*in eintreten müssen. Fans, die ihre Tickets nicht nutzen können, sind herzlich eingeladen, sie über Ticketmaster zum ursprünglich bezahlten Preis zu verkaufen, ohne dass dem/der Verkäufer*in oder Käufer*in zusätzliche Gebühren entstehen.

Ticketart
    Stehplatz - Early Access

Bereich
    I-S

Resale-Tickets

174,50 €

Kostenaufschlüsselung
    • Tickets × 1 174,50 €
    • Servicegebühr (inkl. MwSt.)26,17 €
    Gesamtbetrag200,67 €

• Options
    10c could easily clear this up but won't 
    It might be something they are working out with the venue still, sort of hold off announcing it and disappointing folk if it cannot be achieved. Manc venue is brand new, and they havent played this one in london so its feasible at least. 

Im always the optimist mate ;)
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,149
    How the hell can you enter with your ticket partner. There are 100 different scenarios that would prevent that. Stupid rule makes no sense. Very glad my tour days were simple. Collect 2 tickets do what you want after
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    How the hell can you enter with your ticket partner. There are 100 different scenarios that would prevent that. Stupid rule makes no sense. Very glad my tour days were simple. Collect 2 tickets do what you want after
    Yeah I hear you, my brother is usually my ticket partner. He usually turns up a bit later than me, so entering together when queuing would be a touch tricky - and would ultimately mean I'd have to give up the choice of going down to queue for a good spot. 

Thankfully this time around it wont be an issue as he's off work for these shows....
  • Options
    kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 275
    edited April 3
    How can Berlin not sell out...
    Pretty simple reasons:
    First, it's in the middle of the european soccer championship (EM) that takes place in Germany during this time.
    But mainly because:
    The prices are insanely high.
    Many other rock artists playing this summer with tickets for these concerts that went on sale before PJ startet the ticket sale.

Would tickets have been on sale early december last year and prices more reasonable, both nights in Berlin would have sold out, even despite the EM.
    Post edited by kramerica4 on
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 361
    edited April 3
    (Usually) for the UK at least, you’ll be able to transfer a ticket to your partner once it is in your TM account (only a day or two before), but have no guarantee that will be the case here.
    Post edited by Planet of Sound on
  • Options
    edited April 3
    retro said:
    Early Acess? AND additional fees /Servicegebühr ?

TM FAQ:
    They also want to ensure that fans get their tickets at the price intended. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has decided that tickets are non-transferable – this means that on the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. Fans that cannot use their tickets are welcome to sell them via Ticketmaster at the price originally paid, with no additional fees for the seller or buyer.

Außerdem wollen sie sicherstellen, dass die Fans ihre Tickets zu dem vorgesehenen Preis erhalten. Um dies zu erreichen, haben Pearl Jam beschlossen, dass die Tickets nicht übertragbar sind – das bedeutet, dass am Abend der Show alle Gäste zusammen mit dem/der Ticketkäufer*in eintreten müssen. Fans, die ihre Tickets nicht nutzen können, sind herzlich eingeladen, sie über Ticketmaster zum ursprünglich bezahlten Preis zu verkaufen, ohne dass dem/der Verkäufer*in oder Käufer*in zusätzliche Gebühren entstehen.

Ticketart
    Stehplatz - Early Access

Bereich
    I-S

Resale-Tickets

174,50 €

Kostenaufschlüsselung
    • Tickets × 1 174,50 €
    • Servicegebühr (inkl. MwSt.)26,17 €
    Gesamtbetrag200,67 €

High ticket prices. (possible) view-obstructed seats for 10c-members. Early Entry for resale-tickets (no matter if 10c-member). Additional fees for resale-tickets despite saying otherwise before the sale.

It`s amazing, how many bad things happen at this years Berlin ticket sale and 10c / TM don`t seem to bother. 
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 354
    edited April 3
    Shitty communication in advance. You can't rely on a single word. This is the first and last time I have taken part in a Ten Club Presale.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,987
    Zen23 said:
    Shitty communication in advance. You can't rely on a single word. This is the first and last time I have taken part in a Ten Club Presale.
    great , more chances in the future! i understand the complains but some of you seems to just like to complain for the lack of it