Comments

• Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    Tickets will be $182.70 very soon.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    100 Pacer said:
    Ugh have to pack.
    Ugh have to finish working, mow 2.5 acres and finish packing. I got this!

Maybe squeeze in 9 or 18...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    FT 

Van N2 single GA

ISO

Seattle single GA
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,668
    100 Pacer said:
    Ugh have to pack.
    Ugh have to finish working, mow 2.5 acres and finish packing. I got this!

Maybe squeeze in 9 or 18...
    Bam.

Thankfully it’s been a busy work week.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    Curious to see if any other PJ fans on the flight from Halifax tomorrow morning. Hopefully more PJ than marathon runners. Seasonal direct flight just opened up two days ago, great timing. Keep in mind, might be a Canucks game 7 Sunday night, if it happens and you can swing it without having to get a bank loan for a ticket, highly recommend a playoff elimination game in person, its an experience.
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    I just listed a nice single for night 1. It’s an aisle seat!

2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Without going back through the forum, think a few ppl might have mentioned they have row 4 on the side sections? Anyone able to confirm. From what I remember in 2013, the first 3 rows weren't open, so maybe we've seen almost the last of the ticket drops from TM. 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    Without going back through the forum, think a few ppl might have mentioned they have row 4 on the side sections? Anyone able to confirm. From what I remember in 2013, the first 3 rows weren't open, so maybe we've seen almost the last of the ticket drops from TM. 
    Yep, we're row 4 on Mike's side. Would be nice if Row 4 magically becomes Row 1 :wink:
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    Yep, we're row 4 on Mike's side. Would be nice if Row 4 magically becomes Row 1 :wink:
    you might be in luck, this is from 2013 Rogers Arena. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    jjflash said:

Yeah, row 4 for me too, on Stone's side, next to the pit. Interesting if that is the case... would they do that because... why? Because of the pit being there, and people all standing near the barrier?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited May 2
    PJ_Soul said:
    jjflash said:

Yeah, row 4 for me too, on Stone's side, next to the pit. Interesting if that is the case... would they do that because... why? Because of the pit being there, and people all standing near the barrier?
    Not sure, I know in Ottawa 2022 they ended up opening up those first couple of rows day of show, was lucky to get one of the seats, was level with that black curtain side stage. Guessing maybe they hold them back for whatever reason but open up if demand. Literally the best seats in the house. 

Post edited by johnny__utah on
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    Anyone on the United flight from Denver to Vancouver at 12 today?
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 608
    N2 I had row 17 floor aisle seats which to me are average seats. Just bought section 105 to me it is an upgrade. Will post my floor row 17 for sale but doubt anyone here will take those.
    I get the premium seating is not an artist choice. I legit hate the way TM operates nowadays. They need competition.
  • Options
    Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 126
    edited May 2
    I DID see some row 2 tickets in section 104 in last night's ticket drop, but they sold pretty quickly. I didn't get a screenshot.

Interesting enough, what appears to be section 104 when you are zoomed out,is listed as section 105 with single and double digit seat numbers. (3, 15, etc) What appears to be section 105 is listed as section 105 with 3 digit seat numbers. (103, 115, etc) 🤔

So, to be clear, I saw section 105, row 2, seats 1 through 10 or so last night before they sold. 
    Post edited by Andy Dick on
  • Options
    edited May 2
    Andy Dick said:
    I DID see some row 2 tickets in section 104 in last night's ticket drop, but they sold pretty quickly. I didn't get a screenshot.

Interesting enough, if you click on seats in section 105, it reads as such, but if you click a seat which looks to be section 104, it seems to read "105" aswell. 🤔. I wonder if 2 people could theoretically purchase the same seat. 

Yeah, they split the sections differently. Someone explained it is because it makes it easier to find your seat because the aisles are now in the middle of the same section instead of between two different sections, or something like that. It's definitely done on purpose, lol, so don't worry, nobody will be fighting over the same seat!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 295
    Anyone making their way to the Seattle shows and staying the weekend post shows, this might be fun. PJ, STP, and Soundgarden trib bands.

https://www.ticketweb.com/event/pearl-jam-hangover-bash-with-tractor-tickets/13413814
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    edited May 2
    Someone in one of my fb groups got sec 118 row 2 with 10C tickets in the original lottery.

But maybe row 1 & 3 were Premium tickets?
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    edited May 2
    All the extra 10c tickets just disappeared from N2. I wonder what they're going to do next?  Seems like they're having no luck moving tickets for N2 no matter what they do. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    I think the 48 hours just ended.  Now they will probably just open them up for everyone at the 10 club face value.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    TA243471 said:
    I think the 48 hours just ended.  Now they will probably just open them up for everyone at the 10 club face value.
    That's what I thought but a lot of those just got added yesterday. So it definitely hasn't been 48 hours for some of them. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    Wheels up. 
    On my way
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    jjflash said:
    haha I can see myself in that photo.  short hair, green shirt, about 4 people deep, pretty close to centre.  I miss GA :)
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 870
    TA243471 said:
    Looks like they are now just regular tickets.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    edited May 2
    Zod said:
    jjflash said:
    haha I can see myself in that photo.  short hair, green shirt, about 4 people deep, pretty close to centre.  I miss GA :)
    I'm just outside of frame on the bottom right side, this show is where my profile pic is from. Back in GA this time(X2) with the same sister I was with last time they were in Van.  =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    jjflash said:
    I was basically right next to you, haha!

• Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 485
    😆 whoa I’m in there too. Red & white hat in the bottom right with my buddy in the Swallowed Whole hoodie he just bought. 
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Had to bite too.  Picked up 105 row 2 aisle nite 2 and 105 row 4 aisle nite one.  Hopefully wise works and people want a 106 and row 17 aisle, otherwise...........
    Awesome seats!  Lower 5 digit 10C seats most places.
    Grabbed 106 row 4 aisle for N1. 
    Will see you across the aisle
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 485
    ekwipt said:
    😆 whoa I’m in there too. Red & white hat in the bottom right with my buddy in the Swallowed Whole hoodie he just bought. 
    For reference for people asking earlier about GA arrival times: We walked into the pit just as Mudhoney started playing and were about 4 bodies back on Stone’s side. 
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    For reference for people asking earlier about GA arrival times: We walked into the pit just as Mudhoney started playing and were about 4 bodies back on Stone’s side. 
    thanks for this info! can't wait! 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    Yah for that spot 4 people deep centre stage, my brother and I strolled in at doors (6:30pm) we didn't wait all day anyways.   Which I'm glad we didn't because when we came out of the hotel, I walked right by Mike McCready in the lobby of the four seasons... completely abandoned my brother, turned around, introduced myself to Mike, and then I had absolutely nothing to say.. lol.  My brother came and bailed me out once he realized I wasn't with him any more.. haha such a great day.

If I had waited in the line I would of never met Mike McCready :)