Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    Hope somebody jumps on this. I can’t leave my wife alone on Sat 😆 
    Monday I’m solo and hoping for a last minute GA miracle 🙏 
    ekwipt said:
    😮 

I call shotgun 
    Go, go, go, go!!!
    It killed me to have to pass. Good luck!
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    there's seats for two available outside GA!lol
    And I have good ones both nights but I’d love to get in there for 1
    I misunderstood, yes for sure,...good luck!! 
  • JseeteenakJseeteenak Posts: 122
    mypants said:
    Any word on advance merch sales yet? Heading in from Winnipeg tomorrow morning! Almost here… !

I'm flying from Winnipeg too tmw, on the early ac flight, on the 510 flight
  • iamadonutiamadonut Posts: 36
    ISO 1 ticket for N1 or N2! Thank you!
    150xxx 
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,231
    iamadonut said:
    ISO 1 ticket for N1 or N2! Thank you!

You are in luck.  There is a great single in 106 row 12 for night 1 at face value, in 105 row 10 for face value for night 2.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,386
    ekwipt said:
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    😮 

I call shotgun 
    Go, go, go, go!!!
    So thank you 😊 

New plan: take my N2 friend I had to bail on due to soccermom duties as he is friend with N1 BFF and use all 3 tix. Party solo with 10C

Or

have a lot of long piss breaks from my stoneside bleeders 

Or 

ISO : one more GA N1 i believe in miracle tix and drag some street kids in with old tix
  • ekwiptekwipt Posts: 526
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    😮 

I call shotgun 
    Go, go, go, go!!!
    So thank you 😊 

New plan: take my N2 friend I had to bail on due to soccermom duties as he is friend with N1 BFF and use all 3 tix. Party solo with 10C

Or

Or 

ISO : one more GA N1 i believe in miracle tix and drag some street kids in with old tix
    Yeah! 🙌 🙌 Counting on you to get some of Eddie’s wine passed back to 1st row behind the pit for me 🍷 😆 

edited May 3
    ekwipt said:
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    😮 

I call shotgun 
    Go, go, go, go!!!
    So thank you 😊 

Or

Or 

Yeah! 🙌 🙌 Counting on you to get some of Eddie’s wine passed back to 1st row behind the pit for me 🍷 😆 

My new raison d'etre ❤️ 
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    Spunkie said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    😮 

I call shotgun 
    Go, go, go, go!!!
    So thank you 😊 

Or

Or 

My new purpose in life ❤️ 
    Are you Center Mike or stone side?
  • ekwiptekwipt Posts: 526
    We’re just off center to Mike’s side. Enjoy!!
    Hopefully I earned some good karma in my hunt for N2 pit 🤞 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,873
    Any Leaf fans gathering for the joy of victory or agony of defeat before the show? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • BlackSmileBlackSmile Posts: 95
    PJ_Soul said:
    rattzey said:
    sorry if I missed something here but is there a pre party anywhere for N1 Van? just had it all come together and bringing my 13 year old twins with me ! finally it's happening !! 

There are wishlist parties on both nights at The Pint. 455 Abbott Street. It's a 5 - 8 minutes walk to the venue.
    Are these post show as well?
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
    edited May 3
    Any Leaf fans gathering for the joy of victory or agony of defeat before the show? 
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • jerstolzjerstolz Posts: 4
    I'm so freaking excited, cant sleep. Flying in to Van tomorrow night. It’s been a while since i rocked floor all night- I turned 40 and realized I enjoy sitting, haha. Just gotta decide between docs and chucks I guess. 
     Anyway - if I don't care about getting my ribs smashed in front of the stage these days, do I really need to be lining up at the crack of dawn? Like worst case scenario, most of GA is still going to have good views, right? Last few shows I’ve been in the stands. 
    Thanks loves, everyone be safe 
    ---
  • chittychitty Posts: 609
    YAKIMATSU said:
    DJ253147 said:
    We just landed in Vancouver!
    Enjoy the sun today and tomorrow. That'll be the last you see of it until Tuesday. 

Stoked for the shows and I really enjoy this thread but there must be a lot of people fondly remembering the  "golden era" of the 10C ticket sales. Walk up to the ticket window and grab your pair and have the thrill of seeing what you got for tix with everybody having a shot at hitting a Row1,2 and 9,10 lottery win. It would be nice if some form of lotto had been part of this sale. Oh and my 10C# is 403,xxx so a lot long time fans will laugh at what my idea of the golden era is.

Our first show PJ was U2/PJ in Honolulu and that hour long PJ set was an absolute game changer! First full show was Seattle 2009. Got through the sale process in minutes on dial up internet at a remote Gulf Island vacation spot. I didn't tell my wife I'd got tickets for both shows until we hit the 10C window to grab night one tickets but we booked one week vacation including Seattle for 3 nights so all was good with the Vancouver show Friday night still to come. Got to the venue(Key Arena) to find some of the best seats we'd ever had sat in at any show, about like 105/118 in Rogers.Stone's side 1 night, Mike's the next. Awesome!! Naive as we were we thought hmmm  could actually end up in floor seats some day? We weren't looking forward to possibility.

Fast forward to FrI iday night Sept. 25 in Vancouver and after checking into the Bayshore Inn for the 10C rate of about $120.00. (I paid more than $120.00, 25 years prior after a Stevie Ray Vaughn show at the Commodore.) Well after dinner and some beverages, we hit the 10C window 8:30ish and found out we had floor seats. Figured oh, oh our lucky streak is over we're Row 36 Seat 1 or something. Well after we had a better look we realized we actually  had Row 1 Seat 36 and 37 right in front of Stone. Hell I even made  a very brief cameo appearance during B-Man in the PJ20 movie!!!

Very fond memories and thankful to 10C but change was inevitable with the technology  required to run a ticket sale. 

Most importantly the band are still making new music,still performing live and I enjoy it as much or more than ever!
    I was lucky to win that lottery back in the day.  I got front row at the will call in KC.  I had to go back and confirm they were what I thought they were with the clerk.  I clutched those tickets like they were gold.  Stone side, front row.  My 420xxx had won.  Turned out it was Smitty"s birthday and Ed tossed me cake.  I still have the y and the balloons from atop the cake.
    It did take Ed two tries to get me a piece, but it was the best damn cake I ever ate.  I ate it through Alive and it was glorious.

2969 minutes until show start

I won the lottery for that 2009 show in Van as well. Was dead centre row 1. Amazing time
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    edited May 3
    9PJ_Soul said:
    rattzey said:
    sorry if I missed something here but is there a pre party anywhere for N1 Van? just had it all come together and bringing my 13 year old twins with me ! finally it's happening !! 

There are wishlist parties on both nights at The Pint. 455 Abbott Street. It's a 5 - 8 minutes walk to the venue.
    Are these post show as well?

No... I like to imagine that we all connect at the show and everyone ends up partying together at the nearest bars! But i bet a lot of people will reconvene at The Pint. Fwiw, I am a solo attendee happy to party until the wee hours!  :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    jerstolz said:
    I'm so freaking excited, cant sleep. Flying in to Van tomorrow night. It’s been a while since i rocked floor all night- I turned 40 and realized I enjoy sitting, haha. Just gotta decide between docs and chucks I guess. 
     Anyway - if I don't care about getting my ribs smashed in front of the stage these days, do I really need to be lining up at the crack of dawn? Like worst case scenario, most of GA is still going to have good views, right? Last few shows I’ve been in the stands. 
    ---
    :look_at_the_time:
    Consider your late night excitement training! 
    edited May 3
    jerstolz said:
    ---

I am so excited right along with you!!! And i especially love everyone coming in from out of town. I would choose docs, but only if you've worked them in properly.AND i bet that if you just show up a bit before doors open, you will have a sweet spot in the pit 
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited May 3
    Nvm
  • Adam HewettAdam Hewett Posts: 120

Does Pearl Jam not sell well in Canada?

CA Ticketmaster is showing a lot of open seating on N1 and N2. 
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,850
    24 hours and I'll be pulling out of Vernon enroute to my first week of PJ tour. So excited for these shows. 

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339

They typically sell very well in Canada but for them to play 2 shows in any city other than Toronto is probably a stretch. Normally when they play one night in Vancouver it's sold out which I'm pretty sure by showtime, night one will be. 

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Adam HewettAdam Hewett Posts: 120

They typically sell very well in Canada but for them to play 2 shows in any city other than Toronto is probably a stretch. Normally when they play one night in Vancouver it's sold out which I'm pretty sure by showtime, night one will be. 

Good information, thank you for replying!
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    One more sleep!
    jerstolz said:
    ---
    You don't get your ribs cracked at the front of a PJ pit anymore. But whether you line up or not you'll have a great view

• bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    I’ll just be watching at the preparty
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    edited May 3
    Whitecaps expecting 30000 for their game on Saturday. 
    Just saw a local news report. 
    Going to be busy 
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right