Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    Spunkie said:
    Spunkie said:
    Still ISO GA though for either Vancouver show.
    I'll distract the security with my boobs and you run in quickly!
    im still in the same boat. how many of you on this thread have secured ga? just out of curiosity.
    The Newfie in the states did  😆 
    Yes I did 😀😅
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,918
    As @SPEEDY MCCREADY would say: send cash, lawyers, and guns!
  • Options
    edited April 30
    0NewfieintheUSA said:
    Spunkie said:
    Spunkie said:
    im still in the same boat. how many of you on this thread have secured ga? just out of curiosity.
    Yes I did 😀😅Well Newfie, when you're driving up here,  if you see a sign that says ---Vancouver left ---don't turn around and go home!
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    0NewfieintheUSA said:
    Spunkie said:
    Spunkie said:
    Yes I did 😀😅Well Newfie, when you're driving up here,  if you see a sign that says ---Vancouver left ---don't turn around and go home!
    Lol
  • Options
    ten474ten474 Los Angeles Posts: 154
    I'm looking for one Saturday GA ticket. Have good seats for LA and Seattle I could trade. Thank you.
    2000: Los Angeles, San Bernardino
    2003: Irvine, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara
    2006: Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2011: Mexico City
    2013: Wrigley Field, Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2014: Austin City Limits Weekend 1
    2015: Mexico City
    2016: Fenway N1 & N2
    2018: Seattle N1 & N2, Missoula, Boston N1 & N2
    2021: Ohana I, Ohana II
    2022: San Diego, LA N1 & N2, Oakland N1 & N2, Fresno
    2023: St. Paul N1 & N2
    2024: Vancouver N1 & N2, Vegas N1 & N2, Los Angeles N1 & N2, Seattle N1 & N2

• Options
    Mon nite, 10C tix...

Vancouver 1998, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2013 - Toronto 2000, 2003 - Gorge II 2006
    Seattle I 2009, 2013 - Calgary 2011 - Edmonton 2011
    EV solo VAN II 2008, Las Vegas I, II 2011
  • Options
    Is it OK if I write 1 on my hand now?
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,323
    Is it OK if I write 1 on my hand now?
    Already did it. I have a feeling there’s gonna be a lot of us with the number 1 written one our hands- cause ya know, once you write it, it makes it official 🤣
  • Options
    KsayetKsayet Posts: 69
    Have they sent out the GA instructions for night 1? Can you please post here if so? or DM :) Thank you
    2018 - Rome
    2021 - Asbury, Ohana 1
    2022 - SD, LA1, LA2, Zurich, MSG, NJ, TN, KY, STL
    2023 - SP1,SP2,CHI1,CH2,FTW1,FTW2,AUS1,AUS2
    2024 - VAN1
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    Saw this posted on the PJ Vancouver Facebook page:
    FYI for GA ticket holders (from Canucks fan services)

• 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,875
    edited April 30
    Just posted a pair of face value N1 Floor Row12 on F2F. Not sure how soon they'll go live   edit: SOLD
    Post edited by jjflash on
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,875
    steven87 said:
    Well I still haven’t been able to get my ticket buddy GA for N1, but just grabbed him
    literally the best non-GA seat in the house- section 118, row 4 (right on the border of Section 119). Crazy!
    Nice! My buddy and I scooped same row, same vicinity and will be seat neighbors with your friend :skull:
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 70
    Spunkie said:
    Lawyers, guns, and money! One of my fav tunes. Zevon rules. 
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    jjflash said:
    steven87 said:
    Well I still haven’t been able to get my ticket buddy GA for N1, but just grabbed him
    literally the best non-GA seat in the house- section 118, row 4 (right on the border of Section 119). Crazy!
    Nice! My buddy and I scooped same row, same vicinity and will be seat neighbors with your friend :skull:
    I’m there as well, got upgraded earlier. 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 671
    Are any 10C members in 106 on Saturday or am I alone?  I really haven't been this far back since Wrigley in 13' and I'm just hoping that I am not the only one singing along cuz that allows people to actually hear my voice. Not good, but Fuckin happy.  Still trying for the elusive GA.
    5968 minutes til .......
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    Oh! Just gave it a listen, first time, thanks! The SHiT has hit the fan!
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    Alternating between spinning Dark Matter & a different vault vinyl each time & fishing for GAs 🎣. CAN-NOT-WAIT for Saturday!!
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    I know that I did it to myself, but after listening to the new album so many times, and since I am only going to night 1, I feel like I will be disappointed if I don't get the whole album on opening night now.  I'm going to lots of shows, so should get to see them all, but I really want to see them all on Saturday!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,881
    Spunkie said:
    Spunkie said:
    Oh! Just gave it a listen, first time, thanks! The SHiT has hit the fan!
    And Im down on my luck. 
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    Well that was interesting. Started packing last night. Checked the safe for the passports: not there. All good, the fiancé already go to them. Awhile later I casually said "and you already got the passports" to which she replied "no I didn't". Panic ensues. Retracing steps. We used them the day after St. Paul 2. They should be back in the safe or, worst case, in with our luggage. We're opening every drawer. Every cabinet. Every bit of luggage. Nothing.

Then I remember - it occurred to me after we crossed back into the US, we spent 2 days in Chicago. If someone saw our luggage and broke into the car, they'd have our passports. So I hid them in a spot a thief wouldn't check in a tourists car. Whew! If they weren't there, it truly was time to consider many cancelations. 

Resume tour excitement! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    edited May 1
    Well that was interesting. Started packing last night. Checked the safe for the passports: not there. All good, the fiancé already go to them. Awhile later I casually said "and you already got the passports" to which she replied "no I didn't". Panic ensues. Retracing steps. We used them the day after St. Paul 2. They should be back in the safe or, worst case, in with our luggage. We're opening every drawer. Every cabinet. Every bit of luggage. Nothing.

Then I remember - it occurred to me after we crossed back into the US, we spent 2 days in Chicago. If someone saw our luggage and broke into the car, they'd have our passports. So I hid them in a spot a thief wouldn't check in a tourists car. Whew! If they weren't there, it truly was time to consider many cancelations. 

Resume tour excitement! 
    Panic attack material here. 
  • Options

Resume tour excitement! 
    I was calm on the outside. The fiancé....not so much!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options

Resume tour excitement! 
    Phew! I also had a slight panic moment the other day when I momentarily couldn’t find my passport. Thankfully it turned up. 
  • Options
    edited May 1
    About an hour ago, I scored two GA singles to Vancouver N1! I’m not sure if it was a pair or instead two separate singles posted around the same time since I was moving pretty fast. After I got the first one, I was shocked to see the second one still sitting there when I went back in. But for both, I was able to check out easily with no issues/delays with carting the tickets or error codes. I’m hoping this means that TM is fixing the carting delay issue, but there also just may have been less people on TM/less people overloading TM’s server at the time since it was very early in the morning PST. 

As a result, I now have basically the best seat in the house available to post on F2F- Section 118, Row 4, right on the border of Section 119. If anyone wants it, I’d be happy to arrange a timed drop. If not, I’ll post it later today. 
    Post edited by steven87 on
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    edited May 1
    steven87 said:
    About an hour ago, I scored two GA singles to Vancouver N1! I’m not sure if it was a pair or instead two separate singles posted around the same time since I was moving pretty fast. After I got the first one, I was shocked to see the second one still sitting there when I went back in. But for both, I was able to check out easily with no issues/delays with carting the tickets or error codes. I’m hoping this means that TM is fixing the carting delay issue, but there also just may have been less people on TM/less people overloading TM’s server at the time since it was very early in the morning PST. 

As a result, I now have basically the best seat in the house available to post on F2F- Section 118, Row 4, right on the border of Section 119. If anyone wants it, I’d be happy to arrange a timed drop. If not, I’ll post it later today. 
    I noticed the same thing yesterday with GAs for Portland & Sea. They appeared and you could cart them right away. Sadly I didn’t check out quick enough but they disappeared quickly after selling too. 
    Congrats!
  • Options
    steven87 said:

Congrats! 

I guess it should be noted that if anyone with GA has passport location issues and is forced to unload their Vancouver GA's, I'll be your huckleberry. 
  • Options
    Fallen AngelFallen Angel Posts: 23
    steven87 said:

Sent you a PM
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651

Resume tour excitement! 
    I was calm on the outside. The fiancé....not so much!
    Awesome! Good for you for keeping your cool, I'd have in the.....not so calm camp. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,645
    steven87 said:

Congrats!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Posts: 280
    edited May 1
    Damn. Would have loved to score one of those GAs on N1.

On another note, am I supposed to do something when I see those 2 mini-payments hitting my account after I've sold a ticket? I feel like there is but I can't find anything on the TM site.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2