Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 126
    They just loaded some GREAT side stage tickets for Saturday, stone's side. Go! 

(Section 104 had some seats in row 2!) 
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 870
    Seems like the extras keep getting closer to the stage. Maybe GA next. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    edited May 2
    Had to bite too.  Picked up 105 row 2 aisle nite 2 and 105 row 4 aisle nite one.  Hopefully wise works and people want a 106 and row 17 aisle, otherwise...........
    Awesome seats!  Lower 5 digit 10C seats most places.
    Post edited by YAKIMATSU on
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 485
    mikesbri said:
    We’re getting the 12 variants of fanclub seats to go with the record variants 😂 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    I grabbed 105 row 6 aisle in the drop yesterday, and luckily was able to sell my 113 row 15 earlier today.  Glad it sold before the newest drop tonight.  Now I just need Wise to send me the 2 deposits, so I can hopefully get paid.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    I just listed 2 floor seats for Saturday
     Row 12, seats 5 and 6. (Mike's side).
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    I have just listed 3 seats F2F , Sec 118 Row 4 , Night 2. Awesome seats !!  2 together and a single. Hope someone here can use these
    Update:the pair sold,  Single in 118 Row 4 still there for the taking
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    edited May 2
    Can someone remind if we can upgrade our original 10C tickets to these new 10c tickets for the $10.00/ticket cost or do we have to sell the originals via F2F.

Also can we upgrade our original TM tickets to the new passcoded tickets for the $10.00/ticket. 

Right now I have 10C tix for Saturday and TM for Monday.

Thanks in advance!
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    DJ253147 said:
    Can someone remind if we can upgrade our original 10C tickets to these new 10c tickets for the $10.00/ticket cost or do we have to sell the originals via F2F.

Also can we upgrade our original TM tickets to the new passcoded tickets for the $10.00/ticket. 

Right now I have 10C tix for Saturday and TM for Monday.

Thanks in advance!
    As long as they are the same price you can upgrade.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Had to bite too.  Picked up 105 row 2 aisle nite 2 and 105 row 4 aisle nite one.  Hopefully wise works and people want a sec106 row 12 and floor row 17 aisle, otherwise...........
    I am amazed at these seats. Last 5 shows were pit and these SEATS are better.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    edited May 2
    Nice. I just grabbed an N2 sec 105 row 4 on the aisle (you will have sat in my seat 2 days earlier Yakimatsu, haha!) ... but now I need to sell a sec 106 row 2 aisle seat for $289, which may not be possible any longer. This is getting stupid for me, lol. I just HAD to be 1 section closer to the stage even with financial risk involved. It's like a sickness!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    mikesbri said:
    Honestly, I could see this happening. And if someone snags a couple extra, I'd be happy to buy from them for either Vancouver show. I'll have spotty service at best today and be traveling tomorrow. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    mikesbri said:
    Honestly, I could see this happening. And if someone snags a couple extra, I'd be happy to buy from them for either Vancouver show. I'll have spotty service at best today and be traveling tomorrow. 
    There is no way they held back GA
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 70
    YAKIMATSU said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Had to bite too.  Picked up 105 row 2 aisle nite 2 and 105 row 4 aisle nite one.  Hopefully wise works and people want a sec106 row 12 and floor row 17 aisle, otherwise...........
    I am amazed at these seats. Last 5 shows were pit and these SEATS are better.

Looks like I’ll be sitting next to you for show 2! Will be nice to be around some 10 clubbers. 
  • Options
    mikesbri said:
    It wouldn't seen likely. But they release, say 100 GA then that is 100 already paid for seats that get upgraded for shows that aren't going to be sell outs. They and TM won't care about who upgrades to GA and is unable to sell their current tickets.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    They have never to my knowledge, in the last 10 years at least, held back GA for any NA shows that had a 10C drawing. Sure they might do an extra draw for it to fill but that was all done through 10C still. 
  • Options
    edited May 2
    PJ_Soul said:
    Nice. I just grabbed an N2 sec 105 row 4 on the aisle (you will have sat in my seat 2 days earlier Yakimatsu, haha!) ... but now I need to sell a sec 106 row 2 aisle seat for $289, which may not be possible any longer. This is getting stupid for me, lol. I just HAD to be 1 section closer to the stage even with financial risk involved. It's like a sickness!
    I think you can choose to list it for less, right? List it for the $208 and you will have a much better chance. 
  • Options
    edited May 2
    On my way to Vancouver! 

How many in line so far 🤣
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    On my way to Vancouver! 

Safe travels :peace:
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    On my way to Vancouver! 

I've been in line since Monday. =)

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    So excited two more sleeps! 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    They have never to my knowledge, in the last 10 years at least, held back GA for any NA shows that had a 10C drawing. Sure they might do an extra draw for it to fill but that was all done through 10C still. 
    I know, just this year the ticket thing has felt very different and odd compared to past practices. I don't THINK they will drop more, but if it happened, I can't say I'd be extremely shocked either.
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    mikesbri said:
    It wouldn't seen likely. But they release, say 100 GA then that is 100 already paid for seats that get upgraded for shows that aren't going to be sell outs. They and TM won't care about who upgrades to GA and is unable to sell their current tickets.
    PJNB said:
    Zero chance. Imagine the outrage.

The plan with Premium seats is to allocate 10% of the total tickets, most are some of the best seats in the house, and only list a small percentage at a time in order to create a false sense of scarcity which manipulates buyers and drive up prices. When tickets sell, release another batch. When tickets aren't moving, lower the price. It's not a PJ model, it a LN/TM model that has become the ticketing industry standard. In fact, I expect many bands allocated a significantly higher percentage of tickets to Premium.

No doubt this Premium model has confiscated many great seats that would have previously gone to 10C members. This week's "10C drop" was of held back Premium seats that were not moving at the pace the promoters would have liked/expected.  But in the PJ world, one section of seats has been completely off limits to Premium, GA. These are the best "seats" in the house and we must give credit to the band for insisting that they continue to go only to the 10C.
  • Options
    danofun said:
    mikesbri said:
    PJNB said:
    Zero chance. Imagine the outrage.

The plan with Premium seats is to allocate 10% of the total tickets, most are some of the best seats in the house, and only list a small percentage at a time in order to create a false sense of scarcity which manipulates buyers and drive up prices. When tickets sell, release another batch. When tickets aren't moving, lower the price. It's not a PJ model, it a LN/TM model that has become the ticketing industry standard. In fact, I expect many bands allocated a significantly higher percentage of tickets to Premium.

No doubt this Premium model has confiscated many great seats that would have previously gone to 10C members. This week's "10C drop" was of held back Premium seats that were not moving at the pace the promoters would have liked/expected.  But in the PJ world, one section of seats has been completely off limits to Premium, GA. These are the best "seats" in the house and we must give credit to the band for insisting that they continue to go only to the 10C.
    I get that, definitely sounds legit. It's just that the process for 10C members to upgrade to these new amazing seats is flawed.  The standard TM seat can be exchanged through TM, 10C seats cannot . So upgrade at the risk of being stuck with the cost of the much less desirable seats at the back of the lower bowl for some. That needs to be fixed moving forward. Thus even these new seats moving relatively slow,  until the public gets access little later today.
  • Options
    Andy Dick said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I think you can choose to list it for less, right? List it for the $208 and you will have a much better chance. 

Nope, unfortunately fan 2 fan means you have to sell it for exactly what you paid. It is crazy that you can't sell for less than you paid, but that's how it works!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    On my way to Vancouver! 

Exciting!!
  • Options
    On my way to Vancouver! 

I've been in line since Monday. =)

need a live line cam !!  haha. Can't wait!
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    only 60 hours to go!
  • Options
    danofun said:
    only 60 hours to go!
    Lfg!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,668
    Ugh have to pack.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore