Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    I have night 2 section 119 row 11 seats 7 and 8 if anyone wants to coordinate a drop. Really good seats, no premium pricing. 
    You’ll be sitting beside me 🤘🤘🤘
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 419
    Just upgraded my N1 to Floor Row 1. 
    I’ll be listing my Floor Row 8 pair tonight if anyone is interested. 
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 606
    ekwipt said:
    Interested. This is fan 2 fan so our $205 cost?
  • Options
    chitty said:
    ekwipt said:
    Yes, fan 2 fan. $417ish for the pair total. 
    I can list anytime you’re ready. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    chitty said:
    ekwipt said:
    Yes, fan 2 fan. $417ish for the pair total. 
    I can list anytime you’re ready. 
    Did you have a time in mind?
  • Options
    Now would work. Sorry for delay
  • Options
    chitty said:
    No prob. I’ll list them now. Be aware the TM site seems to be weird right now. I’d recommend using the map view to grab them as the list view seems to be all out of order. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    chitty said:
    No prob. I’ll list them now. Be aware the TM site seems to be weird right now. I’d recommend using the map view to grab them as the list view seems to be all out of order. 
    Ok they are listed. They should show up soon. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you, got them. Will still pray for GA, but I know that's almost impossible. Will be listing my Floor row 21 soon if anyone wants those. Aisle seats
  • Options
    chitty said:
    Thank you, got them. Will still pray for GA, but I know that's almost impossible. Will be listing my Floor row 21 soon if anyone wants those. Aisle seats
    🙌 🙌 🍻 🍻 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Nice job on the upgrade! 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Nice job on the upgrade! 
    Thanks! Pure random luck & good timing. Your old row 8s have already found another good home. 
  • Options
    edited April 30
    And my row 22 were sold within 45 minutes of posting them.
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 644
    edited April 30
    One minor first world disappointment with all the ticket upgrades, flips,exchanges etc. is the what I assume will be a  lower chance of being among 10C fans if you’ve hung onto your original pair. My Saturday tix are in 106 and I saw the other day TM dropped the row right behind me. More incentive too to move up if you don’t have a really low number.This is not to criticize anyone for upgrading just that’s it’s nice to be among the hardcore fans that seem to know every lyric etc. 
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,301
    ekwipt said:
    Nice upgrade! Congrats! 👏
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    Only one more place I can go now 🤞 🙏 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    Only one more place I can go now 🤞 🙏 
    Just one more row to go! I actually did something similar for one of the St. Paul shows last year- I started around row 20 on the floor, then upgraded to 12, then 6, then 3, and finally pit. Racked up a lot of credit card points in the process. 💰🤣
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 92
    I had pit for stpaul n1 but it's not looking good for any decent seats right now, let alone a pit ticket. 🤞 Still though.
  • Options
    I had pit for stpaul n1 but it's not looking good for any decent seats right now, let alone a pit ticket. 🤞 Still though.
    I had a much easier time getting GA for St. Paul (both shows) on F2F than Vancouver. The GAs for Vancouver have been few and far between. But I expect that we’ll see some more GAs drop between now and Saturday. I also expect that more good seats will drop toward the end of the week. So keep checking!
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    I had a much easier time getting GA for St. Paul (both shows) on F2F than Vancouver. The GAs for Vancouver have been few and far between. But I expect that we’ll see some more GAs drop between now and Saturday. I also expect that more good seats will drop toward the end of the week. So keep checking!
    i may just go in the ga line up early in hoping i score a ticket or someone in the line up has a spare. lol
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 30
    steven87 said:
    i may just go in the ga line up early in hoping i score a ticket or someone in the line up has a spare. lol
    Does that work? U would think u would put your spare up for sale?
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    It’s possible there could be someone from the US or another country who isn’t able to list their spare on F2F because they don’t have a Canadian bank account and haven’t opened a Wise account. So it’s worth a shot. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    It’s possible there could be someone from the US or another country who isn’t able to list their spare on F2F because they don’t have a Canadian bank account and haven’t opened a Wise account. So it’s worth a shot. 
    exactly and maybe a ticket buddy can no longer attend the event. its worth a gamble, since the ga tix are like the mystical golden ticket
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,615
    Oof need to pack an umbrella.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    100 Pacer said:
    Good times
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    I recommend warm clothes and a toque. 
  • Options
    Low of 9 and high of 16, no toque needed for that
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,615
    100 Pacer said:
    I recommend warm clothes and a toque. 
    I’m going to be ignorant and pack shorts.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    -14c today for me, so van will be some balmy temps. lol
  • Options
    -14c today for me, so van will be some balmy temps. lol
    For sure. I was going to say 16 and rain is like a nice Newfoundland summer day.