Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,316
    edited April 30
    nvm there is a special box to check can't speed thru checkout RIP.
    Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • Options
    eddiebelfoureddiebelfour Posts: 12
    edited April 30
    *Both sets are sold!  Whew!*  Just posted Floor Row 17, Seats 43-44 for Saturday and Floor Row 13, Seats 22-23 for Monday on the F2F.  Can no longer make the trip from Milwaukee due to a family emergency.  May 4 was going to be my 48th show on my 48th birthday.  Hope someone can enjoy instead.  Of course I posted just as TM/10Club possibly dropped more tickets.  blah
    Post edited by eddiebelfour on
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    Grabbed a pair side stage....listed my R12 floors for Saturday...on the aisle
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Dammit, I wish I had been more patient. I had no idea they would drop these seats on us now. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,315
    Well I still haven’t been able to get my ticket buddy GA for N1, but just grabbed him
    literally the best non-GA seat in the house- section 118, row 4 (right on the border of Section 119). Crazy!
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    edited April 30
    *SOLD* Just listed FLOOR row 2 centre for N2 on F2F.
    Post edited by juliefer on
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    juliefer said:
    Just listed FLOOR row 2 centre for N2 on F2F.
    See them 
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,950
    Reminder: Please do not share passcodes.

• Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    edited April 30
    Sea said:
    Reminder: Please do not share passcodes.
    Nevermind 
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 30
    ***SOLD***Selling an excellent single ticket for N2 Sec 119 Row 11 seat 10. It is up now!  Regular priced! Looks like there Is a pair beside me so there are three tickets in row 11 section 119
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,912
    Listed N2 Floor 8 last night. It wasn't visible until today...about 40 minutes ago after the great dump of 2024 began. Isn't that just fucking adorable. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,846
    edited April 30
    ISO GA 

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    BlackSmileBlackSmile Posts: 95
    Upgraded my tickets to the ones just released!  Section 118 row 12!!!

Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    ISO GA 

More likely you will see a few more get posted now that those 10C lowers were just released
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Listed N2 Floor 8 last night. It wasn't visible until today...about 40 minutes ago after the great dump of 2024 began. Isn't that just fucking adorable. 
    Where did you upgrade to? That sucks but maybe last minute takers!  At least it's the best floors currently.

If it wasn't for this dump I wouldn't be going to night 2. Bloody Americans shutting out the locals for non-nosebleeds. (I might add most of my friends can't cross the line.)

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    ISO GA 

More likely you will see a few more get posted now that those 10C lowers were just released
    I like your positivity. I'm okay with how it's at now if i cant dance closer.

I get to go both nights with two different friends from my teen years. :heart:
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 70
    There’s a row 7 section 119 pair up. It seems I might be in the minority but those side stage so close to Mike are my favourite tickets outside GA. 
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    Where did you upgrade to? That sucks but maybe last minute takers!  At least it's the best floors currently.

If it wasn't for this dump I wouldn't be going to night 2. Bloody Americans shutting out the locals for non-nosebleeds. (I might add most of my friends can't cross the line.)

I'm in Row 2 now. TM wouldn't let me authenticate my account at the beginning of the great dump of 2024, otherwise I'd have loved one of those first rows of the wing that got posted.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    There’s a row 7 section 119 pair up. It seems I might be in the minority but those side stage so close to Mike are my favourite tickets outside GA. 
    Mine too
  • Options
    Still ISO GA though for either Vancouver show.
  • Options
    thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 73
    I have (2) tickets for night 1 - May 4th.  Floor tickets row 29.  I can't sell them on F2F because I don't have a Canadian bank account.  I will sell them both for $200 USD.  We would walk in together then a screen shot to get to your seats.  I am also on the floor nearby.  I really don't want to deal with this night of show.
    DM if interested
  • Options
    I have (2) tickets for night 1 - May 4th.  Floor tickets row 29.  I can't sell them on F2F because I don't have a Canadian bank account.  I will sell them both for $200 USD.  We would walk in together then a screen shot to get to your seats.  I am also on the floor nearby.  I really don't want to deal with this night of show.
    DM if interested
    You can set up an account with Wise. I did it and have gotten paid out and transferred to my US bank that way.
  • Options
    mandalinamandalina Posts: 76
    Holy cow, there are SO many tickets available for night 2.

I've scanned through this and haven't seen - are there any meet ups planned? Or do we have any idea when merch opens?
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,225
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    I'll distract the security with my boobs and you run in quickly!
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 92
    Spunkie said:
    im still in the same boat. how many of you on this thread have secured ga? just out of curiosity.
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    I don't know that I have the ability to not be distracted myself! Ahh, who am I kidding!?
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 30
    Still back of the lower bowl is 75% empty N2. I’m thinking a drop in price is coming soon 
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    edited April 30
    Listed - N2  -  3 seats - Sec 119 Row 14  F2F   -  Fingers crossed !
    Post edited by nc_jammer1 on
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    im still in the same boat. how many of you on this thread have secured ga? just out of curiosity.
    The Newfie in the states did  😆