Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    edited April 29
    damn!  haha, I got them into my cart and got error U504.  I guess it's true. They can glitch for a long time.

Thanks for the heads up so I can stop trying on that pair :)

I wonder what causes it.  Maybe some gets to a certain point in the checkout process, but there's a payment glitch, and TM doesn't free 'em back up for a while?
  • Options
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Can u speak what time u secured them at?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,865
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    and just like they don't show up on the website anymore... that's a pretty annoying glitch.    An hour of combat to try and cart them, and check them out.. lol.
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Must have been 1:40, got the email at 1:41
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,891
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Congrats! Did you just get them in the last couple minutes? It let me FINALLY cart them 4 minutes ago before U504 again. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,302
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Nice! Glad they went here.
  • Options
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Congrats! Did you just get them in the last couple minutes? It let me FINALLY cart them 4 minutes ago before U504 again. 
    It let me cart them around the same time.  I think they must of freed up, then a bunch of us tried to check them out ASAP when that happened, and NewfiewintheUSA won.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,938
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Congrats!
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 92
    Got the GAs!!!!!

congratulations. still on the hunt for a single for n1
  • Options
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    I got them around 1:40
  • Options
    edited April 29
    And now I think they are ghosting
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,302
    Zod said:
    and just like they don't show up on the website anymore... that's a pretty annoying glitch.    An hour of combat to try and cart them, and check them out.. lol.
    At least it's kind of confirmed now that there is significant delay before you can cart them and it ain't over until you get the dreaded u504.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    At least it's kind of confirmed now that there is significant delay before you can cart them and it ain't over until you get the dreaded u504.
    Craziness, so glad I kept at it
  • Options
    Zod said:
    yah.... the analytical part of my brain, wants to know why they do that.  Did something go wrong for the first person to check them out, and TM didn't release them back into inventory or something.  I guess whatever it is, it's from a bunch of people chasing a single pair of the same tickets.. lol.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    yah.... the analytical part of my brain, wants to know why they do that.  Did something go wrong for the first person to check them out, and TM didn't release them back into inventory or something.  I guess whatever it is, it's from a bunch of people chasing a single pair of the same tickets.. lol.
    Yeah everyone trying to cart them
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSA, did you notice if they were F2F tickets, or regular ticketmaster?
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSA, did you notice if they were F2F tickets, or regular ticketmaster?
    F2F
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,938
    I have never seen regular GA from TM for NA shows. They are always fan to fan. 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,297
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    Congrats!!! That’s awesome! Nice to finally see another success story!
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    Got the GAs!!!!!
    I got them around 1:40
    Wicked! right on ! congrats
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,680
    TA243471 said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    Hey, we have the coolest thread out there. Let’s continue the good vibes.

im attending solo both night, are there others in this thread that are meeting up somewhere before the shows for drinks etc??
    I know the usual Wishlist fundraiser is happening at The Pint for N1. Haven’t heard anything for N2 yet. 
    I believe it’s at the Pint for both shows. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you from this thread there!

My wife and I will be there!!
    Same, I’ll be there. Nowhere else to be really!

I'm also going solo to both nights. I'll probably swing by the Pint too!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,891
    edited April 29
    Nvm
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    Got paid today for tickets sold on April 18. US seller using a new Wise account. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    julia_amentjulia_ament Toronto, Canada Posts: 78
    Hey everyone! Decided last minute to fly over from Toronto. Got a couple N2s in some decent seats but hoping for better N1s than the ones available on TM right now. If you're selling 2 Pit or good seats, let me know and we can coordinate it! 
    São Paulo I & II - dec 2 & 3 2005 | São Paulo I & II - nov 3 & 4 2011 | Rio de Janeiro - nov 6 2011 | Ottawa - may 8 2016 | Wrigley I & II - aug 20 & 22 2016 | Temple of the Dog - Philly nov 4 2016 | Seattle I & II - aug 8 & 10 2018 | London I & II - july 8 & 9 2022  | Hamilton - sept 6 2022  | Toronto - sept. 8 2022

"and sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    a human being that was given to fly
    "
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    edited April 29
    Hey everyone! Decided last minute to fly over from Toronto. Got a couple N2s in some decent seats but hoping for better N1s than the ones available on TM right now. If you're selling 2 Pit or good seats, let me know and we can coordinate it! 
    Good on you to seize the opportunity !! Enjoy the shows !! 
    Post edited by nc_jammer1 on
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 70
    edited April 29
    I have night 2 section 119 row 11 seats 7 and 8 if anyone wants to coordinate a drop. Really good seats, no premium pricing. 
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 394
    PMd you
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 627
    5 days 4 hours and 23 minutes until gloriousness.
  • Options
    julia_amentjulia_ament Toronto, Canada Posts: 78
    Good on you to seize the opportunity !! Enjoy the shows !! 
    Thanks! Saw all those available tickets and couldn't stay away. Hoping to get some good ones for N1, but anywhere it'll be awesome!
    São Paulo I & II - dec 2 & 3 2005 | São Paulo I & II - nov 3 & 4 2011 | Rio de Janeiro - nov 6 2011 | Ottawa - may 8 2016 | Wrigley I & II - aug 20 & 22 2016 | Temple of the Dog - Philly nov 4 2016 | Seattle I & II - aug 8 & 10 2018 | London I & II - july 8 & 9 2022  | Hamilton - sept 6 2022  | Toronto - sept. 8 2022

"and sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    a human being that was given to fly
    "