Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,214
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    Hey, we have the coolest thread out there. Let’s continue the good vibes.

im attending solo both night, are there others in this thread that are meeting up somewhere before the shows for drinks etc??
    I know the usual Wishlist fundraiser is happening at The Pint for N1. Haven’t heard anything for N2 yet. 
    I believe it’s at the Pint for both shows. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you from this thread there!

My wife and I will be there!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    TA243471 said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:

im attending solo both night, are there others in this thread that are meeting up somewhere before the shows for drinks etc??
    I know the usual Wishlist fundraiser is happening at The Pint for N1. Haven’t heard anything for N2 yet. 
    I believe it’s at the Pint for both shows. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you from this thread there!

My wife and I will be there!!
    Same, I’ll be there. Nowhere else to be really!
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,302
    I think N2 sells a bunch this week - there has to be more folks doing what I am doing and that is just biding our time looking for the right seats. Worst case scenario a bunch disappear this week and I pickup a less then perfect seat.

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,938
    Go Canucks! 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Go Canucks! 
    Wow! Pulled out that win! More likely no game on Sunday!
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,461
    PJNB said:
    Go Canucks! 
    F'ing amazing!!! I was gonna write that here but thought someone would get all bent that it wasn't about shows
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,604
    PJNB said:
    Go Canucks! 
    Don’t jinx it!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Go Canucks! 
    F'ing amazing!!! I was gonna write that here but thought someone would get all bent that it wasn't about shows
    . Kind of PJ related since the crew are definitely going for the Canucks now I bet lol. 
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 627
    What time do we think the guys will take the stage?
    The countdown clock I started the day my tickets were confirmed has 8:51:05 on May 4 as the official start of PJ music playing and I stick to it.  

• Options
    DF38549DF38549 Posts: 3
    edited April 29
    Hey all -- I've got a pair of great tickets for Vancouver N2 (row 2 on the floor, right in the middle). I guess I'll have to try dealing with Wise to sell them on TM since I'm in the US, but I'd like to come up with a different solution if possible, ideally something involving a single ticket to one or both LA shows, but I know that's a tall order. Anyway, please feel free to message me directly with any ideas. 

UPDATE: My mistake, everybody. Given all the discussion here about trading tickets, I started thinking that screenshots alone would work, but I'm now hearing that what I read on the Rogers Arena website about moving barcodes probably applies to these tickets as well. :(
    Post edited by DF38549 on
  • Options
    Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 126
    I have 2 pairs of floor tickets (row 8 and row 12)
    I'm looking to trade one of the pairs for a pair of side stage tickets. (My wife is 5'2, so I'm a little worried about her not having a great view for both shows). Maybe someone out there has 2 side-stage tickets and wants floor seats for 1 Night, aswell? 🤷‍♂️

I will be going to both shows, so we can walk in together. 
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    Anyone's tickets available yet?
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,297
    Anyone's tickets available yet?
    Nope. It says 3 more days. 
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,016
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:

The American is a fun alternative spot that’s walking distance to the arena. Nice row of pinball machines, good burgers (including my wife’s fav veggie burger in the city), craft beer and unique wines.
    Pinball machines you say?  Hmmmm...where else can we find pinball machines in and around the core ?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    edited April 29
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:

The American is a fun alternative spot that’s walking distance to the arena. Nice row of pinball machines, good burgers (including my wife’s fav veggie burger in the city), craft beer and unique wines.
    Pinball machines you say?  Hmmmm...where else can we find pinball machines in and around the core ?
    It's not in downtown Vancouver, but we have a retro arcade in New West called Capital City Arcade. I am not sure if they have many pinball machines, but it is easy access by skytrain if you're willing to travel a little. (45-60 min, depending on how close to a train you are downtown.) There is also an amazing donut place right across the street from the arcade called Yum Gourmet Donuts. Could be a good Sunday adventure if you're in town for both shows.

Edited to add: I just checked their website and they do not have any pinball, just arcade games: https://www.capcityarcade.com/
    Post edited by juliefer on
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,865
    Anyone else notice the ghost GA tix currently on TM for N2? Made my heart skip a beat when I first saw them. Funny, not funny :coffee:
  • Options
    DF38549DF38549 Posts: 3
    edited April 29
    Post edited by DF38549 on
  • Options
    squidsquid Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere Posts: 86
    Does anyone know when the merch stands are opening for N1?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    jjflash said:
    Anyone else notice the ghost GA tix currently on TM for N2? Made my heart skip a beat when I first saw them. Funny, not funny :coffee:
    Yah, I just noticed them. I've got 3 tabs going.  Vancouver1, Vancouver2, and Foo Fighters Seattle.  Left it on a different tab, so didn't see them until it was too late.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    jjflash said:
    Yah, I just noticed them. I've got 3 tabs going.  Vancouver1, Vancouver2, and Foo Fighters Seattle.  Left it on a different tab, so didn't see them until it was too late.
    Hope you strike gold on at least one of the three:)
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    Not ghost, just sold earlier today. 😉
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    Are we sure they sold?
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    I'm stuck between people saying the glitch is tickets that went immediately, and TM still shows them inventory for a while. To other people saying the cart glitches for a while, and people have check them out a long while later.

Did you sell the tickets and they're not there? I'm so confused?
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,891
    I'm thinking he/she got them???
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    10-4. You able to scoop them? Shortly after posting above I carted them (woohoo!) and, after clicking thru a couple of screens,TM's payment window only had a dropdown window for a province. TM, despite me being logged into my account, wouldn't allow me to enter my US-based credit card info. Fahk!!! I tried paying via PayPal, but no dice there either - after entering my PayPal info TM said it wasn't an accepted form of payment for that transaction. Double quintuple fahk!!! Eventually the countdown clock ran out and I had to painfully release the fish back into the water. Hope someone on here scored them.....
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    jjflash said:
    10-4. You able to scoop them? Shortly after posting above I carted them (woohoo!) and, after clicking thru a couple of screens,TM's payment window only had a dropdown window for a province. TM, despite me being logged into my account, wouldn't allow me to enter my US-based credit card info. Fahk!!! I tried paying via PayPal, but no dice there either - after entering my PayPal info TM said it wasn't an accepted form of payment for that transaction. Double quintuple fahk!!! Eventually the countdown clock ran out and I had to painfully release the fish back into the water. Hope someone on here scored them.....
    Typically re-sale tickets will show up on the website as available for sometime after being sold. Garauntee these are long past sold. 
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    jjflash said:
    Typically re-sale tickets will show up on the website as available for sometime after being sold. Garauntee these are long past sold. 
    Sometimes that’s happened 

Plenty of times lately it’s the opposite
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    jjflash said:
    That's how I thought it worked, but over in the fan2fan thread, people are saying they were able to cart tickets after they were glitching out for a while. Anywhere from 15 minutes to almost an hour.

I suppose with GA there's the chance the pair went right away, but because people kept trying, they accidently scooped up a 2nd pair?
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,302
    edited April 29
    The worst part is the map not updating so now you have no idea if new ones are getting entered and endlessly trying on something that's futile.  Glad to hear that - hopefully - someone here got those GA.

Well see now after 40 minutes of fails they carted and I thought maybe some stroke of the PJ gods another ticket was released into the wild but nope it hit me with the u504 at checkout - 
    Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • Options
    Got the GAs!!!!!