• Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    Low of 9 and high of 16, no toque needed for that
    lol, u do u. ☺️
    My wife will need one though. 

If I needed a toque for 16c, I would have worn one year round growing up
  • Options
    mtbr03mtbr03 Posts: 44
    Seeking any extra single ticket, especially for better floor, 119/120/104/105, or even GA (acknowledging that is likely a pipe dream) . Currently have 10C Flr Row 16 but would like to get closer if at all possible. 
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 30
    lol, u do u. ☺️

I live in Edmonton, and I can tell u no sun for the weekend in vancouver can make 16 feel like 8. I’m there all the time, doesn’t hurt to bring something for the ears especially if u plan to be outside a lot.  Friendly advice.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    edited April 30
    lol, u do u. ☺️

I live in Edmonton, and I can tell u no sun for the weekend in vancouver can make 16 feel like 8. I’m there all the time, doesn’t hurt to bring something for the ears especially if u plan to be outside a lot.  Friendly advice.
    I grew up in Newfoundland, I remember what it was like in that kind of weather. Appreciate the advice.
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Options
    KsayetKsayet Posts: 69
    Anyone who has done GA at rogers arena before (any concert) please please DM me, thank you!
    2018 - Rome
    2021 - Asbury, Ohana 1
    2022 - SD, LA1, LA2, Zurich, MSG, NJ, TN, KY, STL
    2023 - SP1,SP2,CHI1,CH2,FTW1,FTW2,AUS1,AUS2
    2024 - VAN1
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,356
    lol, what?  earmuffs or a toque for Vancouver at this time of year?  I'm lucky if I wear a hoodie in this climate.. lol.   It's not that bad :)
  • Options
    I was over there last weekend for the 10k Sun Run and it was damn cold in the morning. I was only in shorts and a T-shirt though. 

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    lol, u do u. ☺️

I grew up in Newfoundland, I remember what it was like in that kind of weather. Appreciate the advice.
    When you walk out of the airport in Torbay in June, you feel the difference ! The wind cuts like a knife!  lol  
    My wife just ordered some ponchos from amazon to roll into a small bag. Won't be raining at the show !
  • Options
    I was over there last weekend for the 10k Sun Run and it was damn cold in the morning. I was only in shorts and a T-shirt though. 

Fuck yeah it is!
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 477
    Zod said:
    lol, what?  earmuffs or a toque for Vancouver at this time of year?  I'm lucky if I wear a hoodie in this climate.. lol.   It's not that bad :)
    I was in shorts & tee in Anaheim in last Dec
    16-22 degrees and they looked at me like I was insane the whole week 😂 
    Actually had someone directly ask if I was from Canada. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    edited April 30
    Zod said:

Haha, seriously. The weather this weekend sounds perfect. Not too cold, not too hot. A drier report would be nice, but it doesn't sound too bad. I definitely won't even need a jacket or sweater for it, let alone a touque!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yah, a few days ago it looked good for the weekend but now. holy hell it's going to rain a ton.

2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    julia_amentjulia_ament Toronto, Canada Posts: 78
    Hey everyone! Decided last minute to fly over from Toronto. Got a couple N2s in some decent seats but hoping for better N1s than the ones available on TM right now. If you're selling 2 Pit or good seats, let me know and we can coordinate it! 
    Someone just posted a pair of Sec 116, Row 4s and I snagged them! Didn't have the heart to wait longer for pit tickets that might never happen but these are good! 
    São Paulo I & II - dec 2 & 3 2005 | São Paulo I & II - nov 3 & 4 2011 | Rio de Janeiro - nov 6 2011 | Ottawa - may 8 2016 | Wrigley I & II - aug 20 & 22 2016 | Temple of the Dog - Philly nov 4 2016 | Seattle I & II - aug 8 & 10 2018 | London I & II - july 8 & 9 2022  | Hamilton - sept 6 2022  | Toronto - sept. 8 2022

"and sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    a human being that was given to fly
    "
  • Options
    lol, u do u. ☺️

When you walk out of the airport in Torbay in June, you feel the difference ! The wind cuts like a knife!  lol  
    My wife just ordered some ponchos from amazon to roll into a small bag. Won't be raining at the show !
    Good idea
  • Options

2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,316
    Yah, a few days ago it looked good for the weekend but now. holy hell it's going to rain a ton.

Coming from 90 to 100 F in the desert here - i sure am going to be cold - hope that doesn't ruin the Stanley Park visit plans on the off day. 
  • Options

What is that ?!
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017

I'm in

It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    10C code required ?

It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    What’s the 10club offer??
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,315
    Wtf? Anyone know what the 10c code is?
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 865
    sad all these tickets never went to fans from the beginning.  Lots of great seat available for Vancouver 1
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Wtf? Anyone know what the 10c code is?
    I second that !!  
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 30
    Deleted by Admin. Do not post passcodes
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    edited April 30
    see 10c page

Deleted by Admin. Do not post passcodes

Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 477
    If those seats really are available now clearly the lottery was as botched as people suspected. 
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    edited April 30
    *SOLD!* I just grabbed row 4 in section 118 and I am listing 2 tickets for FLOOR Row 4 on F2F.

Post edited by juliefer on
  • Options
    Is it worth it to go from sec 119 row 14 to  119 row 4 ?  Will I be stuck with tix ? What if they release more.  This is stupid!
  • Options
    Selling an excellent single ticket for N2 Sec 119 Row 11 seat 10. It is up now!